RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*

Go down 
+2
Lan Fan
Merryier6
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* Empty
PostSubject: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:32 pm

There on the breeze is something, you can barley hear it, but it says.... To bring peace first you must find the three, one from The Forest pack, one from The Valley pack, and one from The River pack. Then you must find your stones one by one, they will show you your true self. When you find peace within yourself you may find peace in the world. Then when all seems lost you must find the wolves who know the way, up to the mountain you must go. There find the wolves who will betray, and find peace the very next day.

The packs have been fighting ever scince The Mountain Pack turned evil, and began to attack the other packs, when the other packs heard the prophecy they imidiatley began a frienzied search.
The Mountain Pack eventually heard the prophecy and began to lash out even more, hoping to stop the packs from finding the Three.
Will you join the search or become one yourself?
((The stones can be any color you want, and are ment to reflect the wolf's personality... so be creative))

Form:

Name:
Appearence:
Personalilty:
Pack:
Mate:
Pups:
A prophecy wolf (one of the ones who knows the way, one of the ones who will betray, or one of the three):
What does/will your stone look like:
Other: (tell here if you already have your stone)

Ranks:

Forest Pack:

Alpha Male:
Alpha Female: Minx

Beta Male:
Beta Female:

Warriors:

Medicine Wolf:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Pups:

Elders:

Members:

River Pack:

Alpha Male:
Alpha Female: Lilac

Beta Male:
Beta Female:

Warriors:

Medicine Wolf:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Pups:

Elders:

Valley Pack:

Alpha Male:
Alpha Female: Redfeather

Beta Male:
Beta Female: Petalfall

Warriors:

Medicine Wolf:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Pups:

Elders:

Members:

Mountain Pack:

Alpha Male: Winzor
Alpha Female:

Beta Male:
Beta Female:

Warriors: Myra

Medicine Wolf:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Pups:

Elders:

Members: Metan (Female)

((will make my charrs soon))

Last edited by Merryier6 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Name: Minx
Appearence: Light Brown She-wolf with hints of green at the ends.
Personalilty: Friendly, but protective of her pack.
Pack: Forest Pack
Mate: None yet, but looking.
Pups: Nope
One of the three (first come first serve): Yes
What does/will your stone look like: It's a green smooth stone with tints of yellow and red. It has a brown edge and shines in the sunlight.
Other: She already has her stone, she keeps it on a chain around her neck.

Last edited by Merryier6 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:42 pm

Name: Petalfall
Appearance: Light gray she-wolf with reddish-pink eyes and white tail-tip, ears and paws.
Personality: Petalfall is not easily discouraged and sometimes overly persistent. She's friendly but a little rash, and very brave. She really hates being ignored, and usually tries to show others her strength repeatedly, even if they protest. She's easily angered.
Pack: Valley Pack
Mate: None, looking
Other: Well, I'm signing up as one of the three to start but if someone after me really wants to be part of them when they're already full I can give up the spot to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:44 pm

((Accepted Big Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:45 pm

: Winzor
Appearance: Winzor is a mainly black wolf with white streaks flowing down his fur. He is quite tall and slightly scrapy.
Personality: Winzor is a generally nasty Wolf in the appearance of his enemies, which he plans on only showing to them. However, he is very generous to his packmates, but this is only a charade as well. Therefore, you cannot tell if he is really a generous or evil soul.
Pack: Mountain
Mate: None
Pups: None
Other: Name
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:46 pm

((Accepted))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:40 am

Name: Lilac
Appearence: Pure white wolf with only a dark black stripe going down her back. She has violet eyes. He tail is bushy but black too, and her paw are black also.
Personalilty: Lilac is a very loyal and protective wolf, making her some what aggresive. She is kind and cheerful around her pack but does treat outsiders very nicely. She had a rough past before her pack found her as a pup, so she doesn't trust others quickly.
Pack: RiverPack
Mate: Looking
Pups: No
Other: No

Name: Metan
Appearence: She is a slightly grey wolf, with white ear and tip tips. Her fur is very long and thick. She has bright, piercing green eyes.
Personalilty: Metan is a very mysterious wolf. She can be nice to her pack mates, but she can get harsh at points when she's stressed. She is exellent in battle, though not as good in hunting.
Pack: Mountain
Mate: Looking
One of the three (first come first serve): No
Other: No
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:19 am

((accepted, but for Metan to be Alpha female you'll have to ask Subs...))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:17 pm

(Yup, I know. She might just try and earn it though, instead of starting out like that.)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:31 pm

(ok, you guys can start when a couple more people join)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:47 am

Is it just a coincidence that the very first three people to post are always members of The Three? @3@

Name: Redfeather
AppearA!nce: A gray wolf with a brindle tinge to her fur and white paws.
Personality: Redfeather is slightly naive and stubborn but loves running. She has acute hearing but cannot climb steep hills as well as most other wolves.
Pack: Valley Pack
Mate: None
Pups: umm.. none o.o
One of the three (first come first serve): no, since they're already taken :P
Stone Appearance: A smooth transparent black stone, shaped like a rounded rectangular prism.
Other: :U

Last edited by Scoot on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:05 am

((Well, I DID say I would give up my position if someone else really wanted it... do you want to be part of the Three? I'll just be my old envious self :P ))
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:22 am

((accepted.... and if you want to be one of the three you and Bean can sort that out Big Smile )
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:24 am

((No, it's just that the first people to join always somehow snatch the positions first. They always go OH LOOK I GET TO BE A REALLY IMPORTANT PART OF THE PLOT *TAKE* , and nobody ever goes "Oh, look, there's a chance to be a really important part of the plot, but I don't need it to enjoy this roleplay, so I'll let someone else take it." It's kind of odd. O_o ))
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:25 am

(( yeah I know what you mean.... but on the bright side you get to be Alpha Female....))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:27 am

((Scoot, you sound like you want it but you don't want it. If you don't want it, that's fine, and if you do, then I can just be a beta female that can create some conflict if the RP starts to die.))
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:24 pm

((maybe I'll add something else to the prophecy really quick Big Smile ))
((ok so I edited it, and I added somethings to the form..... so you can edit your form, or just repost it, I'll check them!! Big Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:56 pm

((Final answer: I don't want it, I just thought it was odd how that always happens.

Oh, and I edited in teh stone thingy. ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:10 pm

(( k Thanks and u r right that does always seem to happen.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:13 pm

((My stone will probably be round and smooth engraved with a wilting rose... ?))
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:50 pm

((cool thanks! Big Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Name: Myra
Appearence: Somewhat strong looking she-wolf with golden brown fur and brown ears. Her eyes are amber.
Personalilty: Myra is very wary and agressive towards most wolves, including some of her packmates because of her past. She acts a bit like a guardian and is alot calmer towards those who have gained her trust(friends, allies, etc).
Pack:Mountain Pack
Mate:No
Pups:No
What does/will your stone look like: A rough red stone with tints of blue.
Other: Myra isn't evil like the other Mountain Pack wolves but can appear that way at times because of her agressive nature and will perhaps help the three later on in the plot.

(Btw, do all the wolves have stones, or just the three?)

Last edited by Ryouku on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:36 pm

( accepted, and yes everyone has a stone. )
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:25 pm

(everyone has a stone, and you are accepted :D )
((whoops forgot I posted))
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:48 pm

(edited Myra's profile. not to be impatient or anything but is it ok if we start posting?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*   Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding the Three ch. 1 *The Forest Pack*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next