RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Dragon glared at ashbreeze. His black fur was standing on end, and his bright orange eyes glowed. "My name's Dragon."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:07 pm

Ashbreeze glared back. She then looked at Starlight, Jaguarstrike and Nightpaw. "We have to do something before the other Rogues get here."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Starlight- Dragon.... Starlight glared at the cat then nodded to Ashbreeze in agreement, " If you value your sanity you will answer these questions." Starlight said putting as much venom in her voice as she could, then she continued, "Where do you come from? How did you find us here, and when will your 'friends' be here?" Starlight's fur bristled in distatatse. Her ears flicked around trying to hear any approaching footsteps.

Nightpaw- Dragon, a fitting name, Nightpaw thought. He patrolled around looking and sensing for anyone that would approach. If someone was coming they had better think twice about it, or they would be chopped liver.

Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Dragon rolled his eyes. The she-cat was starting to get on his nerves. "I was hunting and i accidently came into your territory." He meowed.

((Name: Frost
Looks: White tom with gray spots. He has green eyes,
Other: He is a rouge.

Name: Ginger
Looks: Cream she-cat with hazel eyes,
Other: She is a rouge. ))

Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Ashbreeze scowled. "I wouldn't be so careless." She spat at him.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:23 pm

Starlight- Starlight glanced at Ashbreeze, and Jaguarstrike, and said, "Do you beleive him?" All the while keeping watch on him from the corner of her eye.

Nightpaw- Nightpaw kept going in circles around the group. Keeping his blue eyes trained on the rogue. If he made any move that would put him closer to Starlight he might just go ballistic, everything about Nightpaw right now screamed, "STRESSED!" His restlessness, his tail twitching back and forth, and his ears flicking one way and then another, trying to her everything.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Ashbreeze shrugged. 'There was a dead dove over thre." She said, flicking her tail in that direction.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:27 pm

"Well, Well." Frost came out of the shadows, his whiskers twitching with amusement. "You always get into such trouble, dragon."

"Frost!" Dragon hissed.

Ginger was behind him, her eyes gleaming.

Frost hissed at ashbreeze and jumped at her, knocking her off dragon.

Dragon got up quickly.

"Why didn't you just run away?" Ginger asked him.

"My back ankle is twisted." Dragon meowed.

"Good thing i have my wings." Ginger meowed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:29 pm

Ashbreeze snarled and scrambld up, lunging at Frost. Her claws dug into teh she-cats pelt.
Spetrix growled and appeared after Frost and Ginger.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:32 pm

[color=black] Frost snarled and bit into ashbreeze's tail.

Jaguarstrike hissed and lunged at frost, clawing him in the muzzle.

/[color]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:37 pm

(I just noticed the color was green. Wow. xD)

Ashbreeze yowled and jerked away from him. She flew a little above the ground and tried to find a good attack point.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Starlight- Starlight hissed and looked around for a source of water finding one, a small puddle on the ground she raised the water with her mind and shaped it into an arrow and hardened it, the water obeyed and she flung it with unerring persicion towards the cat that had bitten Ashbreeze. Her green eyes shining with fury.

Nightpaw- Nightpaw was imideatley next to Starlight and helped her water stay on cousre using the wind. Then gazing at the rogue she-cat he sent a blast of air spiralling towards her, only visible by the grass that bent over from the force. His blue eyes glowing with hatred for anyone that would try and harm his clan.

Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:18 pm

Frost hissed and yowled in pain as the water arrow shot him, but then he turned to starlight, his eyes turning red with fury, and in rage, he blew snow-fire on her. ((Snow fire is a blue fire that is as cold as the....Ugh...What is it called? It's the realy, realy cold ice that burns you.))

Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:36 pm

(Hmmm. I don't remember. Maybe Merrier does.)

Ashbreeze landed on the ground and lungged at Ginger furiously.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:45 pm

Starlight- Starlight yowled with pain, it was to cold to stop, she couldn't do anything, Wait, she thought, Maybe I could trow hot water at it ant it would heat..... Reaching the water by slowly crawling Starlight heated up the water to stop the flames then she made it into a steaming hot wall to protect her from the fire.

Nightpaw- Nightpaw quickly turned his attention from the she-cat to the cat who was blowing flames at his mate. Everything took on a red tint as Nightpaw's fury boiled over, he sent a blast of air at the cat and in his fury he had more power. He yowled with a mindless rage as he watched Starlight put up a wall of boiling water to heat the flames and then put them out.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Frost hissed.

Ginger lashed her tal, then her wings came out. "Hop on my back, dragon, and i'll take you back."

Dragon looked at her like she was crazy. "That's...emberassing.....Your A she-cat...."

Ginger glared at him for a moment.

(lol))
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Starlight- The pain had subsided and now Starlight was back on her feet, using her mind she super-heated the water then threw it at the cat that had attaked her. She hissed a low, but hateful hiss and launched herself behind the water, the water hit him first and then Starlight claws cut into the cat's back as she landed on him.

NIghtpaw- Nightpaw hissde at the cat, but let his mate have her vengance, turning his attention to the she-cat who was helping Dragon escape he sent enough o f a wind to catch in her wings and blow her into the air, keeping it up so that she would have to fight to stay on land.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Frost hissed and blew regular fire at starlight, then lunging at her neck.

Ginger snarled and made her wings dissapere, dropping back down to the ground. She then turned into a dragon, wich made jaguarstrike a little frightened.

"You..Can turn into a dragon?" He said, astonished.

"You can when you get your wings." Dragon meowed, not fighting anymore. Why should he have to fight if he had a twisted ankle? He wouldn't win in a battle anyways.

"Get on my back Now, or we leave you." Ginger roared in her dragon form.

Frost clawed starlight one last time and jumped on ginger's back.

Dragon's fur stood on end, but he refused.

Ginger roared and flew off without him.

"Why didn't you go?" Jaguarstrike demanded.

"I-.....I want to join your clan."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:04 pm

Ashbreeze snarled and tried to claw at Ginger, but the cat-dragon was gone. She turned to Dragon and rolled her eyes. "You should of thought of that before you blew half of our deputys face almost off." She retorted, glancing at Jaguarstrike.

(He is deputy... Right? Or maybe I'm mistaking.)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:23 pm

((Yeah he is deputy.))

"I'm..Sorry.." Dragon mewed in a small voice.

"Let him join." Jaguarstrike said after a moment. "He is very strong, and it would be useful to have a dragon powered cat in our clan."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:29 pm

((is there a med. cat))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Ashbreeze scowled but dipped her head. "Very well. But don't expect me to treat him like a member for awhile." She muttered, flicking her tail in distaste.

(Oh, I edited her form. She's shadow element, but not evil.)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:35 pm

((kk))

Jaguarstrike nodded, and gave her a comforting lick on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Ashbreeze smiled slightly and nodded again at Jaguarstrike before disappearing and blending in with the forest shadows. She waited for tehm to follow silently.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:48 pm

Starlight- Starlight glanced at Ashbreeze, "Or me," with a flick of her tail Starlight turned to leave. She now knew why two of her kits would die, it was probably because of that cat. Turning back to face Dragon Starlight asked, "What was the cat's name, the one who blew fire at me?"

Nightpaw- Nightpaw glanced at Dragon and decided that this cat sure did have a lot of guts, coming here with two of his buddies, one of whom that had almost killed Starlight, and then asking to join our clan. He walked over to him and said, "Don't worry about them they're ju-" he was cut off by Starlight, who asked what the name was of the cat that had attaked her. He smiled and whispered, "Don't worry she won't hurt you." He then walked away to silently folow Ashbreeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Fantasy Cat RPs-
Jump to: