RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:20 pm

Ashbreeze caught the scent of rouge and growled, dart ing toward it. She wished she had her wings. She spotted a rouge near camp and growled.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:25 pm

Dragon glared at the warrior, and dashed off.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Ashbreeze followed him, and got closer and closer. She snarled and lunged.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Dragon crumpled under ashbreeze's weight. "Please.....Let...Me...Go....My Legs....Broken..." He gasped. It was true. as he was running, he had tripped on a rock and twisted his ankle, but he thought he had broken his leg.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Ashbreeze pinned the rouge and glared at him. "What are you doing on this territory?" She demanded. But she took a little weight of his twisted leg.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Dragon was tempted to use his powers on the warrior, but he had a twisted ankle, so he wouldn't get far. "I didn't know i was in your territory. I was hunting, and i guess i went a little too far." Dragon said.

Name: Jaguarstrike
Looks: He looks like a jaguar and he has hazel eyes.
Wanted power: He has ghost powers.
Mate?: No
Kits?: No
Gemstone: Aqua marine colored.
Other: NHe is deoputy of angelic wings.
Rouges or Pack?: Angelic Wings

Name: Iciclegaze
Looks: Pretty light gray tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes.
Wanted power: She can tell the future
Mate?: No
Kiyts?: No
Gemstone: Baby blue with white spots in the middle of it.
Other: Nope.
Rouges or pack?: Angelic wings

(( I will make more characters latee becaue my computer's messing up a little bit.))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Fallenstar: I saw Mintpaw falling. I dashed under her and she landed on my back.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:15 pm

"Thanks.." She said, getting off her brother's back. "Do you smell that?" She asked suddenly, sniffing the air. "Rouge!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Saberfire: I looked at the leader who suddenly showed up. "I do smell rogue..."

Fallenstar: "SHOW YOURSELF!" I hissed.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:34 pm

"The rest of your clan is here, so you can let me go now." Dragon hissed to ashbreeze.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:52 pm

Ashbreeze glared at the rouge and stepped off him carefully, eyeing his movements. She unshealthed her claws.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Dragon got up carefully, holding his back left leg up . He knew the clan would probably take him as prisinor, but to tell the truth, he realy didn't care. all he cared about was his back leg, and if it was injured, he wasn't getting back home anytime soon.

Jaguarstrike came out of the shadows. "A Prisinor." He meowed. "Let's bring him to fallenstar."

Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Ashbreeze dipped her head at the warrior and led Dragon back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:08 pm

Name: Starlight
Looks: She is a long white furred cat, with brown dots on her back, her eyes are blue, with a slice of green in them.
Wanted Power: She can control water, but she doesn't like to use it as an offense, she prefers to defend herself rather than fight.
Mate?: Yes
What does your gem look like? It is a starshaped diamond with brown tips, and a speck of red in the middle.
Other: She hates any sort of conflict, and is a very peaceable cat. But when her family or pack is threatened, she is a ferocouis fighter. She is stronger at night, like her mate.
Rouge or Pack? Angel Wings

Name: Nightpaw
Looks: A short furred, midnight black cat with splotches of white on his muzzle, brow, feet, and tail. He has a rather bushy tail. His eyes are ice-blue with slices of white
Wanted Power: He can Control the air and winds, but like his mate doesn't wish to fight.
Mate?: Yes
What does your gem look like? Black dappeled with hues of blues, and white at the edge.
Other: He will be peaceable, but if he gets angry there might be a slight wind in the air. Like his mate he is stronger at night.
Rouge or Pack? Angel Wings

Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:29 pm

((accepted))

Jaguarstrike followed ashbreeze.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Starlight- Starlight padded beside Nightpaw a little edgey but happy to be with him, they were looking for Iciclegaze, because Starlight had just found out that she was going to have kits. They were hoping that she could tell them the outcome, if it would be one or two, or more, they didn't want to know anything huge, just the number.

NIghtpaw- Boy, girl, 1, 2...... Things like this drifted about in Nightpaw's head, he couldn't focus on one thing other than the fact that he would soon be a father. Starlight had just told him that she was pregnat, his first reaction had been shock, then wonder. He vowed to be a better father than his had been to him. Now they were looking for Iciclegaze, hoping for a glipmse into the future, for their kits.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Ashbreeze glanced behind her to check if the rouge was following and led him into camp. She looked around for Fallenstar.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:31 pm

"I'm not going anywhere." Dragon hissed at ashbreeze.

Jaguarstrike batted dragon in the head. "Shut up." He growled.

Dragon shot a glare at jaguarstrike, but quickly looked away.

((Jaguarstrike has a crush on ashbreeze. :3))

Iciclegaze was lieing down on the ground, looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Starlight- She spotted the she-cat looking at the sky and quickening her pace she dropped down beside her. Smiling Starlight told her of her recent discovery and asked her if she could find out how many kits she would have.

Nightpaw- Will she tell us? Nightpaw sat a little bit away from the two she-cats, happy to have some time to think. His stance was protective, if anyone were to threaten him or his mate right now they would probably think twice about it. Padding over to Starlight he gazed at her lovingly, but also worriedly sometimes knowing the future wasn't a good idea.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Iciclegaze thought for a moment, seeing the future. "Four kits. Two of them...die....The others are very strong and healthy. a tom and she-cat."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Ashbreeze snarled and nudged Dragon forward roughly, and batted at his sprained hind paw. "I could make that a lot worse." She threatened.

(Heheheh. xD)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:02 pm

((X3))

Dragon couldn't control his anger anymore. He blew fire at ashbreeze.

Jaguarstrike snarled in anger and jumped at dragon, pinning him down with his claws unsheathed. As soon as dragon atempted to open his mouth to breathe fire, jaguarstrike raised his paw. "Dare do that and you'll lose an eye" He threatened.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Ashbreeze stumbled back. She yowled in pain when her muzzle touched the flames. She buried her nose in the ground, attempting to cool it.
(This will be her color now. :) )
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:25 pm

((kk))

"Are you okay?" Jaguarstrike asked, turning his head torwards ashbreeze.

Dragon saw his chance. He blew fire at jaguarstrike's head, burning his fur.

Jaguarstrike howled in pain. The left side of his face was now much darker, and his eye was dull colored.

Dragon jumped up, running torwards his camp. He wasn't fast though- his injured ankle hurt badly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Ashbreeze looked up and nodded. She growled when Dragon starte dto run away. "I'll be right back." She hissed urgently, and sped off toward Dragon, her muzzle burning. She tackled him and put a paw over his muzzle so he couldn't breath fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Fantasy Cat RPs-
Jump to: