RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+ A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex =

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

+ A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex = - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex =   + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex = - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:50 pm

I woke up slowly. I rubbed my side as Lilliana explained her plan. I took the blue vial and slipped it into my sack. She went back into her room and went to sleep. The plan was ravaging through my mind as I tried to get back to sleep. I could tell, something was going to go wrong. I think I managed to only get a few minutes to sleep before Gerald and Hanns ran into the room where I was sleeping, grabbed a piece of bread and exited the door. Lilliana soon followed and gave me a small smirk before heading into her parent's room and waking them up to tell them that she was taking me back to my 'home'.
We exited back out into the forest, we walked for about a quarter mile before we stopped. Lilliana pulled the vial out from her bag and looked at it warily before swallowing the vile. Nearly instantly after the first drop hit her tongue, she collapsed in a heap. I picked her up and slung her over my shoulder. I then started walking. By the time I was back to the Grimm household, I was breathing heavily and my face was coated with sweat. I walked right into the house, Mrs. Grimm looked at me worried as I laid Lilliana gently down on the table. "Sh- She ate one of the berries that she found on the way... She isn't breathing. I tried everything I could, and I've had extensive training from my father who himself was trained by the doctor for this great country, himself. I said, so that they wouldn't be likely to want to take her to the local doctor. Mrs. Grimm started sobbing.
"M-m-my husband just left on a-" She stopped to sob some more.
"H-he's left t-to go t-to England to t-tell some of his stories." She said in between sobs. I immediately offered to take Lilliana and go 'bury' her. Her Mom just nodded sorrowfully. I took a deep breath and hiked back into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex =   + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex = - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:25 pm

I woke up in the morning feeling major dread running through my system. Hopefully Jacob wouldn't screw the entire plan up. After I woke up my parents and told them where I was going, we hiked into the woods. Taking out the small vial of red liquid, I gulped and looked at it, I really hope this doesn't actually kill me. I thought right before downing the entire thing in one gulp. I was out like a light, and I didn't know if that was a good thing, or a very, very bad thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex =   + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex = - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:39 pm

I uncorked the vial full of blue liquid after I laid Lilliana down in the middle of the thick, German forest. I made sure to go a different route so that it wouldn't look so suspicious. I tilted Lilliana's head up with my hand softly and eased the bitter smelling liquid down her throat. I slipped the vial into my sack and sat next to Lilliana to wake up.

Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex =   + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex = - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:44 am

I woke up with a small gasp and coughed. Both the medicines together tasty like moldy cheese and a gym sock. Gagging, I looked around and blinked at Jacob. "Did it work?" I didn't get an answer because my jaw dropped down and basically unhinged itself. There was a boy with fair blonde hair and bright blue eyes, looking to be the same age as Jacob and I. He blinked at me and opened his mouth, but then closed it quickly back. "Jake!" I shouted, whirling on him, "Did you not check to make sure we were alone?"
The blonde haired boy stepped forward out of the forest and peered at me, "You were dead, were you not? Are you a witch?" I gulped and looked at Jacob for support, who was this guy? "My name is Al. Albert Einstein."
"Ah, crap." I cursed, wanting to slap my face with my hand.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex =   + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex = - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:30 am

I stood up and eyed Albert. "She's not a witch. And I'm not a warlock. She just drank blueberry juice mixed with a medicinal pulp. It was to help wake her up. She's been unconscious for the last few hours." I instantly lied. I was waiting for him to correct me with some long equation but, then I remembered that he dropped out of the sixth grade. "I'm Jacob... And this is Lilliana." I said looking over at Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex =   + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex = - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:43 am

Jacob was messing up time even more. Albert Einstein was supposed to be FOUR! Someone had come before us and transported him to the wrong time, and now that he had seen us both we were done for. I blew out a breath and then whispered into Jacob's ear in one breath, "He is supposed to be four, someone messed up time before us. We need to take him back to his own time and make erase his memory or something. He can't know about us! Or this!" I hissed, looking up at the blonde haired boy, "Where do you live, Al?"
"I can't remember?" Albert replied his brow furrowing, "This place isn't familer, I can't remember anything, it's all just a blur... There was a man and a woman, they told me that they had something for me..."
I cursed under my breath, CoP, the rival agency that wanted all the famous kids, great, now we had to clean up their mess too.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex =   + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex = - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:35 pm

I looked at her in a 'You have to be kidding me' expression. "Oh no." I whispered and looked over at Albert. He had a bewildered look on his face. I leaned over and whispered back into Lilliana's ear. "I'm going to head into town and see if I can contact Ms. Clark." I whispered and turn the radio function in my watch on. I walked through the thick pine forest back towards the small village-like town. I kept occasionally checking my watch for reception but there was nothing, zip. It wasn't until I was on the outskirts of town before I got a single bar of reception. I selected the call button, my watch immediately called the time agency. I heard a loud click and then Ms. Clark's voice came through.
Jacob? How is your mission going?!
I hesitated and then spoke. "Horrid. Lilliana's parents saw her 'dead'. When I went to go wake her up... a fourteen year old Albert Einstein saw us... He should only be four. We think CoP got a hold of him."
Figure out a way to fix it. She said, and their was a clack of a phone hanging up. I moaned in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex =   + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex = - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:09 pm

(Talk about fail, I didn't even know you posted. xD)

I watched as Jacob left and blew out a breath of frustration before standing up and motioning Albert over. "Come over here. I won't bite." He gave me a quizzical look, oops, I forgot that was sort of a modern saying. "I mean, I won't hurt you." I covered up lamely. "Like Jacob said, I'm Lilliana." I extending a hand, which Albert picked up and kissed. It was awkward. I kind of shook it out after he released it and pursed my lips, trying to figure out some conversation to talk about while Jacob was gone, but I really didn't have too because of Albert.
"So, do you have a last name, Ms. Lilliana?" Albert questioned, looking at me like I was an alien.
"Uh," I paused, "Grimm. It's Lilliana Grimm."
"Oh! What a lovely last name!" He replied looking at a leaf closely, "What do you suppose makes leaves green?"
Oh Lord, I thought grimly (no pun intended), This is usually when the next scene of the movie the main character breaks out into song. I hate singing. I don't want to do this. Where is JACOB? I was freaking out internally, until Albert looked at me like he expected a reply. I had to remember to be an un-educated woman and shrug, "I'm not sure, Mr. Einstein."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex =   + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex = - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:08 am

I exited back into the mini clearing that Albert and Lilliana were still in. Lilliana seemed to have a minor distressed look upon her face. And Albert was holding up a leaf looking at it. I set a large pile of berries onto the ground which I had gathered so Alberto wouldn't have any questions. "Lunch time." I said cheerfully, and grabbed a berry before settling down against a tree. I looked over at Lilliana and gave her the 'I-need-to-talk-to-you-now' glare and then plopped the berry into my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex =   + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex = - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:53 am

Luckily, I was saved as Jacob re-entered the clearing. Sitting down beside him, I ate a berry before Jacob shot me the glare and bit my lip before trying to convey the message back, 'We can't leave him here alone.' I ate another berry and watched as Albert picked one up while he was eating one and studied it, okay, take that back. Mr. Smarty-pants probably would just sit here and look at things while we were gone, and it did seem like whatever Jake had to say was important, so I gave him a small nod and motioned with my head to the brush behind us, trying to think of an excuse for us to leave. 'Hey Al? Jake and I have got to go call our Alien mothership, BRB. K, thanks, BAI!' Somehow, I doubted that would help our cause, at all.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex =   + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex = - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:56 pm

I stood up and Lilliana followed. "Albert, I need to talk to Lilliana." I made a basic hand motion as if to say; 'Carry on.' I shook my head. "Alone." I stated solidly and walked into the thick brush after Lilliana. After we got out of hearing range I quickly explained. "She told us to figure it out on our own Lilli. We've got ANOTHER thing to do that could possibly screw up time even more so then we probably have already." I said, shaking my head in despair. This wasn't going to be fun, not even the slightest touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex =   + A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex = - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+ A Rift in Time - A Private Role-Play * For Jay and Bex =
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: