RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
zkuroneko
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

:.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:06 am

"And what is supposed to make me believe you won't hurt me?" Zillah countered back, turning completley around. Her leg faltered then, revealing the large gash in her left hind leg.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:23 am

*!Neon_Lawliet!* wrote:
[color=black]

"Alright. I'll do that." Sinner said, turning around and heading into the bushes.
/color]

Traut nodded and waited for Sinner to return. He had always been proud of Sinner a bit, being so obediant to Traut. Today, he was almost like a son to him. However, that would probably change very soon. Till then...

((I forget, but who plays Hollow and October?))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:25 pm

((Me. I make alot of charries....:D))

"Heh" Hollow snickered, his dark brown fur rippiling in the wind. "Look at you...A puny, weak stray..."

The Black and white dog growled and managed to lash at hollow, but soon after yelping in pain as the other dog, an orange and black one, bit into his neck.

Soon, Hollow got up from the ground, and glared at the dog. Hollow's eyes glittered with hate, and he bared his teeth. "If I were sure that traut wouldn't get angry with me, I'd kill you!"

"Hah. Big talk for a jerk like you..." The black and white dog taunted.

"Why you little-"

"Stop!" Sinner howled before hollow could lunge at the stray.

"Sinner...I...I didn't mean-" Hollow tried, his ears flattened.

"Don't you try that with me." Sinner snarled. "October, take The stray to Traut." He ordered, glancing over at the female.

October nodded, and for a moment her eyes met sinner's blue gaze longer than a second, but it ended soon when october glanced away, leading the stray to Traut. "Very well...sinner...." She murmered once she'd past the male.

Sinner glanced back at her, but then turned his gaze back to hollow. "Now....I'll have to teach you a lesson."

"Are you alright?" Rain asked, looking at the female. "How'd that happen?" he said, completly ignoring what she had just told him.

"Traut! I've brought the prisinor." October said once she had gotten the stray to traut.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Traut looked up to see October and the prisoner with him. "Very good, October," he praised, "Stay here in case I am in need of you're assistance." He got up and walked towards the prisoner. "Now, why do you fight back against us when you see the others run? Have you no sense that they flee with a reason?" Traut began to interrogate. He glanced at October, telling him to defend him in case the prisoner decides to attack him.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:27 pm

October gave a curt nod.

"I'd never give up to the likes of YOU." the black and white dog growled, his eyes filled with anger. "My father taught me never to give up, even if it means to die trying. This land is free to every dog, we don't have to follow your rules." He snorted.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:31 pm

"Pssh, this land. You speak of as if you own it. Well, here's a little news flash for you; this is our land. If you tresspass on it, you are going to pay. But, unless you're father didn't teach you enough, someone must be an example. Guess whose lucky day it is today? Sinner! Hollow! October!" Traut called. This wasn't only for the prisoner, but also for those three to remind them whose in charge and his power.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Sinner padded up to october and traut.

Hollow padded up to them as well, but he stayed far away from sinner, and october noticed a long scar on his muzzle, freshly new.

The black and white dog frowned, but he didn't show any signs of being scared. "Three dogs? That's it? I can take on all of you!" He said, his tail wagging like a puppy's.

Sinner laughed. "Your just a little puppy" He paused. "And wer'e fierce Dark Dogs."

Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:31 am

"Indeed we are. But perhaps you do not understand how evil we are. Well, how about we help you!" Traut exclaimed as he pounced on the prisoner, pinning him down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:36 pm

The black and white dog struggled underneath Traut.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:23 pm

Traut smiled evilly and, moving so that his hind paws were on the prisoner's right side of his body, slowly tore the skin on his underbelly with his free paw. "I hope you've learn your lesson, bucko!" He exclaimed, hoping the prisoner had not. This was way too much fun!
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:36 pm

the black and white dog howled in pain.

"Let him go!" A voice howled, slamming into traut.

"Falcon!" The black and white dog called.

"Storm, get out of here!" Falcon ordered.

"No, i won't leave you alone!" Storm said, launching himself at one of the dark dogs.

Sinner snarled and bit into falcon's scruff, flying him across the room. "What now, traut?" He asked hurridly before falcon got up and through himself at sinner.

October growled and jumped in the fight, her eyes glowing.

"Maya and the others are coming soon, just hold them off!" Falcon yelled to Storm, who was now fighting october and hollow.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:05 pm

Traut looked at Sinner frantically, not having enough time to plan. "Just protect yourself and me! That goes for all of you!" He yelled after a momment, improvising. He looked down at the prisoner. "Storm you're name is, eh? I'll have to remember that later," He murmurred to himself as he got of the dog and violently nudged him away from his fellow strays.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Niki heard and smelt a dog getting closer. Curling her lip back, her hackles raised as her claws sank into the ground. A snarl came from her throat. "Stop!" a voice sliced toward her. Baring her fangs, she attacked without any warning. Biting Swift's ear, she dug her claws into him, and began to claw his forelegs, fury in her green eyes. "If you're taking me a prisoner, you're going to have to fight before you can drag me along!" the mix breed snarled as she bit harder down, feeling her fangs tearing through the skin.

(Swift can attack her back or try and get her off xD Shr's basicly a starved stray, so it wouldn't be that hard.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:46 pm

Traut watched as a new stray had joined the fight. She seemed to be against this deputy-like wolf. Perhaps she could be a recruit, a helper for Sinner. Hollow and October were never really personal helper material in his eyes. But that would have to wait. Traut realized that the stray was bringing the other's defense down, so he ran towards him and headbutted him in the belly.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:27 pm

"I don't take anyone as prisinor! I'm just like you- a stray down on it's luck!" Swift said, knocking niki (it is nicki or nuki?) Off of him just as traut barrled into him. Swift snarled. "Your one of those dark dogs!" He growled. "You killed my family!" Swift howled in anger and slashed at the male, his eyes glowing with hatred.

Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:23 pm

(Its Nuki xD)

Nuki bit in harder, and suddenly landed splat on her stomach, ripping her jaws from the ear she had been biting. Her eyes flew open as the breathe whooshed from her lungs. The other stray claimed he was a stray. Crawling out of the way of the other two, she collapsed to the side, her robs aching. God that hurt, slashing stomach first into the ground.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:25 am

Swift was breathing heavily as well, and he stared at nuki.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:19 pm

Nuki lie there until a fit of coughing started. Struggling to her paws, she lunged forward and bit into one of Traut's hind legs, in a weak attempt to help Swift. She was trembling slightly and felt like she couldn't get enough air.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Traut was taken aback from the surprise attack. "Whose side are you on?!" He spontaneously yelled, presumably at the stray who just bit him. He kicked her off of his leg and got to his feet, growling at anyone else who may attack him.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:39 pm

Swift snarled when traut kicked nuki away. "Not yours, of course." He growled, his hackles raised and his claws glistining. "Get out of here. It's two against one, there's no way you'll possibly win in a fight." Swift seemed brave, as if he was sure that would happen. but secretly inside he was trembling with fear for the dark dog.

Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:52 am

Nuki staggered before nearly falling on her face when she was kicked. Staggering up, she stood, faced Traut, low growls coming from her throat. She waited for someone to move.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:20 am

Traut, smelling the fear in the air, relaxed his shoulders. He wasn't stupid enough to make the first move, and who would be the first to attack the leader of the Dark Dogs? It was the perfect situation. While he was waiting he analyzed the styles of fighting the two wolves had a created a scenario in his mind for each one so he could win against an attack.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:02 am

((Lol he's an evil genius. XD))

Swift glared at traut, then lunged at his neck. It was a weak move, but he knew if he waited any longer he might lose the fight.

Storm and falcon fled from the dark dogs now that maya had come along with the others. "We have to bring that leader with us, or try to kill him." Falcon said after a while.

"I don't know, storm. he's pretty strong and-" Storm stopped suddenly as he saw the dark dog leader and two other dogs. he sat silently, watching. falcon did the same.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Nuki lunged a few moments after Sniper and sank her fangs into his shoulder. Not the best in the world. She shot a glare at Falcon, Storm and the other dog.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:33 pm

*!Neon_Lawliet!* wrote:
((Lol he's an evil genius. XD))

Swift glared at traut, then lunged at his neck. It was a weak move, but he knew if he waited any longer he might lose the fight.

Storm and falcon fled from the dark dogs now that maya had come along with the others. "We have to bring that leader with us, or try to kill him." Falcon said after a while.

"I don't know, storm. he's pretty strong and-" Storm stopped suddenly as he saw the dark dog leader and two other dogs. he sat silently, watching. falcon did the same.

Traut smiled evily and rolled to the side, so that when Swift lunged at him, he would ram him from the side, leaving him on the floor. He smirked again, grooming his untidy fur before getting back into defensive mode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next