RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
zkuroneko
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

:.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder Empty
PostSubject: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Welcome to Darkfrost!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long ago, there was a race of blood-thirsty dogs, Called Volcanic Dogs. They had been
said to be decendents of wolves. They were noble an honest at first, but then the infection came.

It started out to be only one dog out of the volcanic dogs that became evil, murdering his brotheren.
But then, the others got the infection as well.

Soon, all of the volcanic dogs had been murdered, and only one survived, the only one who hadn't turned evil.
He started a new line of dogs, brave and filled with courage. Though some lurked in the shadows, hid from the others because they had honered the evil dogs. some of the outcasts took their anger out on the pack members, killing some of them. some of the dogs got scared, and ran out of the dog pack, far from the dogs, to where they became pets, or strays.

This pack was called DarkFrost, because of the dark dogs, and because of the coldness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkfrost is a pack of dogs , like wolf pack. They all have black and silver collars. When they have done something worthy, they get a symbol imprinted on their collar, and powers.

Alpha Male: Spirit
Alpha Female:

Beta Male:
Beta Female:

Dogs:
Dorchet
Blizzard

Young Dogs:
Storm
Maya
Falcon

Mothers:
Snow

Pups:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Form:

Name:
Looks:
Wanted Power:
Wanted Rank:
Mate?:
Pups?:
Other:
History:
Stray/Pack/Pet/Dark Dog?:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strays:

Zilah
Rain
Wave
Swift
Skye
Nuki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pets:
Reo
Rea
Timber

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dark Dogs:
Traut
Sinner
Hollow
October

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((Sorry it's so short and the plot isn't that good, when i get the chance i'll make it more detailed, and i'll post my forms later. :3 ))

Last edited by *!Neon_Lawliet!* on Mon May 31, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Name: Traut
Looks: Traut is a very dark dog, very evil as well. He has a white streak down his back.
Wanted Power: Can create a force field around a given area.
Wanted Rank: Leader
Mate?: None ((Yet))
Pups?: Nope
Other: Nope
History: Traut has no recorded history. Some say that he was the son of the first evil dog of Volcanic Dogs, others say that he was possessed and left an evil mark, still others say he came from the depths itself. Only Traut knows, and he does not wish to tell.
Stray/Pack/Pet/Dark Dog?: Dark Dog.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:06 pm

((Accepted. :3))

Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Name: Zillah
Looks: A pure white dog except for her smokey paws. She has a scar across her face from a battle that she cannot remember
Wanted Power: Has the ability to turn invisible, but only when the threat is deadly.
Wanted Rank: Dog
Mate?: None yet
Pups?: Nope
Other: Nope
History:Zillah has no recollection of being a pup; she only knows that she has woken up in a forest alone. She hopes that in time, her memory will resurface.
Stray/Pack/Pet/Dark Dog?: Stray at the moment
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Name: Dorchet
Looks: A husky dog, silvery black on top and white on the bottom. Green eyes.
Wanted Power: Really sharp claws. x3
Wanted Rank: Dog
Mate?: None
Pups?: None
Other: None
History: Dorchet originally lived alone in the city but randomly decided to join the pack when he decided that alone life wasn't for him. :P
Stray/Pack/Pet/Dark Dog?: Pack.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:48 pm

(I love dogs just as much as wolves, but I'll join this later. XD)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:57 pm

((Are we accepted?))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:09 am

((Yes, all accepted. :3))

Name: Reo
Looks: brown dog with floppy ears with tips white. has sparkling blue eyes, white underbelly,
muzzle, tip of tail, and paws. he also has white spots. He is half husky half dalmation.
Wanted Power: when he gets mad, his fur turns black, and his eyes turn red, unleashing a monster inside him, and all of his skills increase.
Wanted Rank: Leader.
Mate?:no
Pups?:no
Other:no
History: He grew up as a stray, but humans got him as a puppy and took him to the pet store, where he now has owners and is living as a pet.
Stray/Pack/Pet/Dark Dog?: Pet for now.

Name: Amber, Crystal, Rea (anyone of those nicknames. She doesn't realy have a name.))
Looks:Looks: She is a brown dog with floppy ears which tips are white. She has blue eyes, a white underbelly and muzzle, paws, and tip of tail. she wears a bow most of the time, and her collar has a flower on it.
Wanted Power: She has the element of water, wich means she can freeze things, ect.
Wanted Rank: Leader
Mate?: no
Pups?:no
Other:no
History: Rea was born a pet, but she hates the indoors and wishes she was a stray.
Stray/Pack/Pet/Dark Dog?: Pet
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Name: Nuki
Looks: Brown wolf/shepard/collie mix. Electric green eyes. Fluffy pelt. A chocolate and white colored fur. White paws, tail tip, and some white on her face.
Wanted Power: Earth/Lightening.
Wanted Rank: Loner. :3
Mate?: N/A
Pups?: N/A
Other: uhhh nooooo
History: Lets just say it's a very sad story, and I am not going to even write two aenteces about it right now xD sorry!
Stray/Pack/Pet/Dark Dog?: uhhh. *points at her rank* Stray. <3
BTW:: I will either draw her on paper, or find s realistic pic of a dog that looks like her. :3
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Zillah pawed around the forest floor. 'Where am I?' she thought to herself. 'What am I doing in this place?'
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Reo gasped for breath and struggled against his collar. "Get...Off..." He snarled, thrashing around. When his owners were gone they kept him outside on a chain collar hammered into the ground. He hated it, and he hated being a pet.

Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:38 am

A soft breeze rustled the leaves in the large trees surrounding Zillah, letting her smell the small tint of another dog in the air. The hairs on her neck stood up as she started out to find the dog.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:12 am

(Was Nuki accepted? Or not? If not tell me what's wrong with it so I can fix it :3)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:27 am

((Yeah, I can see him/her on the list. Mind if I start with the Dark Dogs?))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm

(( Yeah fang, sorry i forgotted to say "accepted." XD

Yes, you can start with deh dark dogs. :3))

Rain's Ice blue eyes glowed as he scented another dog as well. He smiled wickedly and followed the trail.

Reo snorted in frustration as he pulled against the chain harder. "Hah. You'll never get out of that chain, reo!" He heard a familiar voice say. "Rea!" He smiled, and sat down, his ears pricked.

"Yep, it's me." Rea said, her brown fur glowing in the moonlight as she sat on the fence, wich was supprisingly wide at the top.

"How'd you get up there? Your no cat..." Reo said, amazed.

"My owner set a few boxes by the fence, so i climbed up them, and sat here." She smiled.

Sinner's eyes glowed. "Traut!" He called, looking for the male. "Friends" Wasn't the word that sinner felt between him and traut. More like "Deputy and leader" Or something like that. Sinner just worshiped traut for his power, and for his evilness.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:15 am

Zillah padded along the forest floor a little longer, until she heard a snap of a twig behind her. She turned only her head sharply, her eyes glinting in the sunlight. A growl rumbled in her throat; a subtle threat
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:25 pm

*!Neon_Lawliet!* wrote:

Sinner's eyes glowed. "Traut!" He called, looking for the male. "Friends" Wasn't the word that sinner felt between him and traut. More like "Deputy and leader" Or something like that. Sinner just worshiped traut for his power, and for his evilness.

Traut's ears flickered as he padded out of his den to see his packmate. Like Sinner, Traut did not consider him a friend. It differes often, one day a deputy, the next day a slave, it really didn't matter. Sinner was Sinner.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:53 pm

((Uhm, hallo?))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Nuki's paws carried her slowly through the shadows, her electric green eyes glowing in the darkness. She froze when she caught the smell of filth: and something else. She slowly backed up, and accidently bumped into a trash can. She whipped around and ran, and took a sharp turn into another alleyway, to find a dead end. She turned and heard rapid pawsteps. Someone was coming after her. Come on, I'll take you on, she hissed in her mind as she half crouched, energy pulsing through her viens as her lip curled back, revealing the sharp ivory fangs, fangs bared, and green eyes blazing. She would take on anyone who Tried to attack her.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:19 pm

"Traut. I've seen many strays and Pets on our land, and our dogs have scared them away." Sinner's eyes glowed. "But, One of the strays has fought back, and we took him as prisinor. He says that others will save him. I think..." Sinner closed his eyes for a moment. "I think they might be forming a pack of their own."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Traut looked down for a second thinking. "Take the prisoner to me," he replied after a short pause. "If anymore come along, have October and Hollow catch them. You'll be staying with me," He continued, "The more the merrier." An evil smile ran across his face.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:46 pm

((Look, I really don't like to double post, but it gets a bit annoying that I have to post for someone to reply, only for the cycle to repeat...))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:05 pm

((Well I'd post but she hasn't responded to my charrie))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Nuki heard voices and backed up against the wall, growls comming from her throat. She probally sounded like a motor boat.

(Neon, do you have any charries that can hunt Nuki down? O-o)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:42 pm

((Sorry, i haven't been on much...))

"Alright. I'll do that." Sinner said, turning around and heading into the bushes.

"No need to get fiesty." Rain said, his eyes glistening with laughter. "I'm no harm. Just a stray like you..."

Swift growled at nuki. "Stop!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next