RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *

Go down 
+6
Peachfrost
kieran c:
Blank's Toucan
Jay
❝ lauren ❞
Rebecca
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:04 am

Ruby got off the plane as quick as she could. Though she had never been on a plane, Ruby had just figured out how dreadful the flight back would be. "Dia duit, America," she whispered as she stepped out of the aircraft and into the chaos. The first thing Ruby noticed was how confusing everything seemed to be. Pulling her luggage behind, she timidly asked someone to direct her to the exit. Luckily Ruby's mother had taught her some American expressions, so communication was made much easier, as was finding the exit. After several attempts to get a cab she finally succeeded, and was on her way to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:10 pm

(Is it too late to join? Whistle )

Full Name – Daniel "Danny" Francis Altomore (D.F.A.)
Age and Birth – 15; June 6
Home Country (Any country, Google is your friend) – Canada!
Description – At an average height and weight, Danny has dark reddish-brown, shaggy hair and frosty grey-blue eyes. He's usually wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and a jacket. His special item thing (XD) is a pin on his favorite black jacket that's made out of silver and glows light blue when he shifts. Always sarcastic, complaining and making witty remarks is second nature to him. When faced with a challenge, he doesn't back down, and goes with his gut. While he's smart, he's also impulsive and reckless, but, given the opportunity, can be very calculating and clever. Uh...this wasn't very detailed. DX
History (Not optional, Darlings) – 'Darlings'? You're starting to sound like Als. XD Danny was born in the Northwest Territories, in a small village outside of Yellowknife. He discovered his power only at 14, when he was exploring a creek and suddenly shifted. He was chosen for the Ambassadors program based on scores in a country-wide Social Studies and Human Relations test. I'd add more, but...I think I'm just brain-dead today.
Native Tongue – English, but he can dabble French.
The first animal you can shapeshift into – Fisher. (And I'm only putting a link because I have a feeling not many people know what it is. Oh Yeah )
Other – Um, I can't think of anything. :3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisher_

Last edited by Jellybean Socks on Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:18 pm

"Turisterna." Sybilla muttered the Swedish word for 'tourists' in an irritable tone, as she was shoved out of the way by some lady with poofy hair and a shirt with a Hawaiian print, followed by a camera hung around her neck. Probably in a hurry for some flight, Sybilla guessed. Sybilla followed the brightly lite signs to the exit. As she was about to get in a cab, some big man in a suit and tie shoved her out of the way and got in, talking into a cellphone. Sybilla fell backwards, and caught herself with her hands, just barely. Sybilla frowned, and wished she was a Cross Fox at that moment, so she could give these rude tourists a piece of her mind. Her necklace that always hung at her neck glowed briefly and then was normal. Sybilla looked around nervously, and sighed with complete relief as nobody was giving her odd looks. Sybilla tried to get another cab, and settled into the backseat, finally on her way to the hotel, where all the other teen Ambassadors would be staying, where Sybilla could get to become 'social' and get good 'expirence', according to her father.

Last edited by Cadbury Branch on Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Beefin' it up. xD)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:56 pm

('Eh, I guess his description is alright, Sock, but I'm accepting him because his animal is just so darn cute!
Branch, can you edit your post and beef it up a bit? I know it's hard to write alot, but everyone else's was at least four lines, and yours doesn't really connect me to your character. =) Please?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:42 pm

(No problem, Runa! I kinda suspected I'd have to write more. =) Edited, is that a little better?)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:49 pm

(High five, that was sweet! I'm kind of glad she seems like she has a bit of a temper, and all of their expirances in the airport are different.
BTW: I'm going to post again soon, probably after I make sure everyone has pretty much started off their characters. Need to double-check the list and then get a massive time jump post for Iris out of the way.)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:10 pm

((It just occurred to me that I haven't said anything about his personality. XD My bad. I'll edit that in a sec.))

Danny weaved through the crowd of people meandering around the airport mall. Balancing his chili dog and soda on top of a red, white, and blue-furred teddy bear for his little sister, the young Canadian slipped around the tourists streaming on either side of him. This had better be worth it, he grumbled in thought as a toddler throwing a tantrum stamped her little foot on his shoelace and he stumbled. Finally! He threw himself out the doors of the airport and found himself able to breathe. Danny glanced around in confusion. Well, I'm not in Kansas anymore...He hailed a taxi and headed for the hotel.

((fail post fails.))

Last edited by Bunny Socks on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:56 pm

(Alrighty Chosen members! Since all of you have started off your character except for Blank, we'll get this sucker going!)

Iris grabbed her two bags quickly as soon as they appeared. One of the bags was roughed up on the side, as if they had just thrown the bag onto the plane, "Raunverulega Þú fábjáni Ameríkumaður can't jafnvel taka standa ekki á sama a poki? Myndað af I am að fara til vera hér fyrir the allur Sumar og this er hvernig þú launa mig!" She broke out into a string of complaints in Icelandic, causing others to look at her in alarm. It roughly translated to 'Really? You idiot Americans can't even take care of a bag? I'm going to be here for the entire summer and this is how you repay me!'. Iris muttered to herself angrily and grabbed a cab quickly, making sure no one pushed her out of the way. If her day was already starting out this wonderfully, then going to the hotel would be a blast.
The Taxi Driver pulled up to the Hotel, only a street over from the airport. Iris paid him and got her bags, including her carry-on, which had mostly books, but her laptop, what she would be taking to College with her in two years. The Icelandic girl walked into the Hotel Lobby, which was pretty, but plain at the same time, and checked in with the woman at the front desk. The woman handed her a key card and then said happily, "The Agent also told me that you'll have to share a room with another girl, maybe two others. I'm sorry about that, but have a nice day!"
Iris mumbled something back in Icelandic that her mother would've washed her mouth out in the Hot springs if she had heard her. The girl took her bags and got onto the Elevator and rode up to the top floor, number seven. All of the rooms, to her knowledge were going to be in a little cluster at the end of the hall, because those were the only ones that the Government could ahve for the entire summer monthes. Iris pushed a piece of stray hair back from her face and opened up the door, Room number 727, it was the second to last room in on the right side of the hall, farthest from the elevators but closest to the vending machines. Maybe this trip wouldn't be so bad.

(And, I'm leaving it up to whoever wants to room with an angry and tempermental Icelandic girl. xD The rest of you pair up, you're going to be buddies in the RP, A.K.A. your characters better love each other an aweful lot because they are roomies. =D We'll have an uneven room, there are always the fold out couches. ;D)

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:23 pm

Sadly, in Sybilla's opinion, the hotel was only about a street or so away from the airport. Sybilla had wanted more time to think, maybe run and catch another flight back home. Sybilla sighed heavily, grabbing her bags and paying the driver quickly. Sybilla watched the taxi drive off until she couldn't see it anymore, and then turned to look up at the hotel. Sybilla raised an eyebrow at a mob of tourists, quite like the one at the airport, and scowled. If they so much as touched her- Sybilla stopped that thought, knowing it would turn very violent very fast, and hurried into the hotel. Sybilla went up to the check-in desk, returning a smile to the woman there, who looked slightly apologetic. "You'll be sharing a room with a few people, I'm not sure how many.." She trailed off when Sybilla gave her a deathly stare. "H-have a nice day!" The woman stuttered.
Sybilla grabbed her key card, gritting her teeth. She didn't like people, especially new people, her father said she was to anti-social, that being part of the reason he forced her to come here. Sybilla got in the elevator, nearing gagging from the smell of the man next to her, and leaned against the side. Sybilla felt her stomach lurch as the elevator came to a unsteady stop, and she made her way out. Looking down at her key card to see what room she had gotten, Sybilla discovered she had gotten room 727.
Muttering to herself, Sybilla made her way to the room, Sybilla was horrified to see that somebody was already making her way into the room.
Great, just great.

(Yay, temperamental and anti-social, this should be good. xD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:03 pm

(Oh wow. You guys strung three pages without me! XD Should I start as going into the hotel, or do I have to start at the airport like everyone else did?* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 483156)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:08 pm

(Stay caught up! xD, Just skim over Airport and go to the Hotel, kind of like mine. I didn't go into much detail on my first post.
Oh and by the by, Branch. Sybilla rocks. She is just amazing, and I can tell Iris is just going to... Love/hate her. xD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:19 pm

(Heh, thanks. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:26 pm

(OK! Also, does everybody share a room? Coz' Tone-Tone H A T E S scotties. It would be hilarious)
(If anyone wants to share a room with Antonello feel free to jump in)

Antonello hurried through the airport, his roller suitcase clicking and thudding behind him. His first visit to America was going to be more of an anti-social visit. The only person he talked to throughout was a police officer who gave him direcions to the hotel. Antonello thanked him, and found the exit rather quickly. Sitting in the u-turn parking lot was a cab, and a very annoyed-looking man. He started to run, and before the stocky adult put his hand on the door Antonello had slipped beneath him and told the cabdriver the address to the hotel. When he looked back out the window he saw the man red in the face, and he seemed to be cursing. Antonello snickered as the cab headed for the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Ayatsuri, wandering through the airport with stares following him, had finally made it through to the exit. "Yare!" (("Thank God!")) He exclaimed as he ran to the taxi where the men in black had been waiting. The Inspector Gadget theme played through his head for some reason, which made him feel a little creeped out about himself. Oh well, I guess I am a little creepy in the first place, he thought along the way to the hotel. This was his first time staying in a hotel, or anywhere besides his house for that matter.
He stepped out of the taxi as it pulled up to the sidewalk of the hotel. "Merushi guys!" He thanked as he entered the hotel with his suitcase in hand. He was utterly and completely lost. As he entered the hotel, he was surprised to see a woman behind a desk, sorting out files on her computer. "Excuse me, is there a room for Ayatsur-" "Oh yes! We've been expecting you for quite some time! Here's your room key, Room 728, last door on your right. Have a nice stay," She explained, "Or else we'll find you!" Awatsuri walked away, playing with the card in his hand while staring at the woman, then running up to his room. Except she never told him which floor it was. Once again, he was utterly and completely lost.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Antonello quickly checked in at the hotel, conversing with the employee. he explained his reservation and she told him exactly where it was. "Room 726, Mr....-" she paused as she tried to pronounce his name. "Elidoro. But please- just call me Celio." He smiled, and quickly ran. Once he was at his room he leaned the roller suitcase against the bed and plopped on his back.

Last edited by Vultures on Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:33 pm

((How 'bout Danny rooms with Ayatsuri?))

Danny dragged his luggage to the front desk, grumbling all the while. "'Scuse me, is there a room for Altomore?" he asked in the most cheery, polite voice he could muster. "There sure is," the young woman beamed and handed him a key card. "Room 728, floor seven, although I'm afraid you'll be rooming with someone else your age." Danny sighed but nodded. All he really wanted was to crash on the plush couch and watch cartoons until the channels signed off. Of course, there must be others. And we must have reservations in the same hotel, right? He stepped into the elevator, squeezing around a family that had at least six small children. Desperately hiding his disgust as one kid blew his nose on his hand and wiped it on the buttons, Danny looked the other way. Maybe it'll be alright. As he made my way down the hallway, he could see a girl opening the door to the room...727. She must be one of the 'ambassadors'. he noted, nodding to her even though she wasn't turned in his direction. He stopped at the room and fumbled with the keycard.

Last edited by Bunny Socks on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:43 pm

((Kewl!))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:02 pm

(Alright, Blank. This is a rule. xD I noticed that you posted twice, which trust me, I don't mind at all, but your second one is kind of short... And well, it could've been put into your original, so try and only post once, and then let the others catch up, I don't want to leave anyone way behind. =D Please and thank you, Dear!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:07 pm

[Happy Easter everyone! Or Passover!]

The taxi driver dropped Ruby off directly in front of the hotel, which was nice. She grabbed all of her bags-- three, because who knew what challenges America would throw her way-- and hurried off to the front desk. The woman there seemed to instantly recognize her, as if she had her picture taped behind the wooden counter. "Hi Ruby! Your room is 721, on the seventh floor," she said like speaking to a child. While Ruby barely managed to remain civil, she snatched the key card and made her way over to the elevator. She pressed the button for the seventh floor, and was on her way up. "Me ta tuirse orm aon leanbh," she muttered, 'I am no child.' The Scottish girl stepped out into the seemingly alien hallway, and found her room directly to the right of the elevator. The key card was easy enough to get into the slot, it was just difficult opening the door with all the luggage. Finally she made it through and tossed everything on one of the beds, sighing.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:41 pm

(Hmm. What room... 727, 726, or 721. Ah. 7 is my lucky number though. ^^)

Tanya dragged her luggage into the hotel. She brushed the loose hair out of her face and walked up to the check'in counter. The lady smiled at her. Tanya could tell it was a hurry-up-it's-almost-my-break smile. "Hello! You'll be staying in room 721. I had escorted another teen in there. So you might make a new friend!" The lady exclaimed. Tanya just nodded and walked away after taking the room key. New friend. Psh. Yeah right. She decided to take the stairs than the elevator. Tanya climbed up the starirs and reached room 271 in a fair amout of panting and heaving her heavy luggage up the long staircase. "This is gonna be a longggg summer." Tanya murmered in her thick accent.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Ayatsuri had taken quite a bit of a workout before finally reaching the floor he was looking for. The seventh, of course, how could he had been so stupid? He was just gonna stretch out on the bed in his kitsune form and just sleep into tomorrow. He was literally crawling to the his room door until he remembered something; 1. The door was on the right, not the left and 2. He had no idea where his card was. A growl-esque noise was emitted from his mouth as he continued down to where he had thought to off left it. By the time he came back, he saw another kid, fumbling with his card. Canadian, he believed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Iris was surprised at the mass movement of others coming onto the floor. Two from the stairs, the rest came various times from the elevator. She slid her key into the door and then pushed it open before dropping her suitcases on top of the bed farthest from the window. The Icelandic girl wanted to transform and curl up in a ball and blend in with snow, not be in a horrid hotel room with others. Brushing her hair back into a pony-tail, she sat on her bed and sighed before opening up her laptop and turning it on. It whirred to life, it wasn't one of the newest models, but she had saved and paid for three quaters of it, while her parent's paid for the rest. Iris opened her e-mails and muttered another Icelandic curse under her breath, the meeting was in ten minutes in the conferance room downstairs. She closed her laptop quickly and wondered if there was some way to alert the other Ambassadors, though she had no idea who they were.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:26 pm

OOC: I'm not sure who to room with. Becca? sharing is caring. xDD
-

Lena trailed down the path with her suitcase still clutched in hand. The tune of a song made its way to her mouth and she softly hummed its chorus as she stopped a few times to admire a statue or look in the window of business. Eventually she rounded the corner to nearly be run over by a man on rollerblades with a large dog on a leash. "Oop, sorry there!" he dodged just past her and stopped his dog. She gathered herself and nodded "Its okay," she murmered, and he was on his way just like that. Lena wondered to herself if everyone in America was like this, on a mission to some important destination. "At least he excused himself.." she said as she trudged on through another crowd of migrating business people and citizens. She looked at the signs above the buildings untill she spotted the name of the hotel she was to be staying at. The sign looked almost regal and refined, dark red with fine gold scrolled text and a delicated gold trim around the red. She pulled the door open, holding it for a woman carrying a few bags, and went to the counter. "Hello! May I help you?" a lady at the desk said perkily. "Hi, I'm Lena Maier? With the young ambassadors?" she made a slight face, unsure if the woman knew what she was talking about. "Oh right. Let me look you up here..." she paused, flipping a few pages in a large black leather book. Her finger skimmed the lists of names and numbers untill it found a line to rest on. Lena blinked hopefully, " Here we are. You'll be on floor seven, in room 272." she handed Lena the room key and pointed to a space around the hall. "If you need a luggauge cart theres some around the way by the elevator. Have a nice stay!"
Lena smiled and thanked her before turning in the direction of the elevator. She only had one suitcase, one of those old ones that looked like the suitcases that businessmen carried but thicker, so she passes the carts and held the button to bring the elevator down. Meanwhile she noted to herself how kind, maybe too kind, the lady at the desk was. I wonder if she really enjoys her job... she thought. People that perky bothered her a bit when they stared at her straight in the eyes. They must get payed to make people feel uncomfortable on a daily bases...

OOC: She must really like observing people. XD
-
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:39 pm

Sybilla stopped, watching the other girl go into the room. Sybilla wanted to groan and kick her out, but that wouldn't be polite, now would it? Sybilla walked up to the door, slid the key card, unlocking the door, and hoped this girl didn't like to talk, because that was exactly what Sybilla was NOT in the mood for. Sybilla smiled briefly at the girl, though it she knew it clearly said "I-don't-want-to-be-here", and then sighed, trying not to sound to disappointed. She set her stuff down on the other bed, not bothering to unpack yet. She sat down on the bed and looked at the girl, not bothering with introductions, she stated with plain distaste. "I guess we're roomies."

Last edited by Cadbury Branch on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:55 pm

(Ah, sorry about the short post, Runa! I meant for it to be longer than that but my computer died bc I forgot to plug it in. i'll be good! X} ))

Antonello finally sat up on the bed, and looked at his onyx watch. 8 minutes. "Oi, améliorent la trouvaille qui nombre de salle de conférence, tonalité." He talked to himself often when he was away. He rummaged through his bag until he found his sketch pad, and he quickly flipped through the pages. The sketches and drawings ranged from elaborate, finely constructed portraits in pencil to simple scraps and designs of random things. Antonello flipped to the second to last sheet, which was a sketch of a small, ferret like creature in the fork of a small tree. After finishing the small amount of curves and knotholes varied in the tree, he started to add some of the fur to the animal. How he wished he could be just like the Pine Marten sitting in the tree, no airplanes to hurry to, not any hotles or apartments keys to keep track of. Antonello leaned back over the sketchpad in his lap to reach for a pencil sleeve, which contained various shades of browns, blacks and yellows. I just hope I don't get stuck in this room by myself.... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next