RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *

Go down 
+6
Peachfrost
kieran c:
Blank's Toucan
Jay
❝ lauren ❞
Rebecca
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * Empty
PostSubject: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Pride of the Chosen

There are seven continents on the planet.
There are one hundred ninety-five countries in the world.
Each of us is from one country.
We are the Chosen, we are the Ambassadors.

You are from a well known country, chosen by your school, the government, or even randomly to be one of the Teen Ambassadors for the United States. As an Ambassador, you are fluent speak your native tongue and English, as to communicate with the others. You get a call one morning from the agency; there is another meeting in America. You’re dreading getting on a plane and going, jet lag is no fun, but you’ve recently discovered that you can shapeshift.
Yes, you read that correctly, you can shapeshift into any lone animal native to your country. When I say any animal, I mean it. Even if it was previously extinct, you have the power; you are one of the Chosen. Now, you never believed the myths of your country, a group of people that could shapeshift into any animal? What kind of story was that?
It’s your story. Like I said, you’re one of the chosen.

Rules;
1) Ah, you thought you were going to get lucky, didn’t you? Nope, here’s the first one. No Powerplaying OR godmoding
2) You start with one animal, no exceptions. We’ll earn our next animal after a certain time.
3) No pictures please, dear Lord. If you cannot spare five seconds to type out a detailed description, including their height and tell me a bit about them, then please, spare me the pain of looking at a copy-righted picture.
4) I’d really enjoy it if your form stays true to whatever country you chose, I.E. – The name is one that makes you think of that country along with the description, since they are native to that country.
5) Please use proper grammar in your posts and spell as well as you can. Use Google if you need to, spell check it, something. Make sure your posts also have some sort of substance, and they aren’t just a one liner. Third person is almost preferred to start out, just so everyone can get acquainted with everyone else’s character’s name.
6) This is important! Each character has some sort of item of clothing that they wear at ALL times. This piece can be jewelry or something else; this piece represent’s their home country. It will glow right before they shapeshift into their animal.
7) I might seem harsh by now, but if you’ve stayed to fill out a form, then you obviously love me. Therefore, I send you an internet hug, and there’s the form, Doll.

Form;
Full Name –
Age and Birth –
Home Country (Any country, Google is your friend) –
Description –
History (Not optional, Darlings) –
Native Tongue –
The first animal you can shapeshift into –
Other –

The Ambassadors:
Iris Carolina Evans; I.C.E. (Arctic Fox - Iceland) [Myself]
Tanya Elia Brett; T.E.B. (Quokka - Australia) [Vixen]
Alexander Basilio Giovanni; A.B.G. (Italian Wolf - Italy) [Jay]
Antonello Celio Eliodoro; A.C.E. (Pine Marten - France) [Blank]
Slybilla Ida Blixt; S.I.B. (Cross Fox - Sweden) [Branch]
Lena Marie Maier; L.M.M. (Eurasian Lynx - Austria) [Alley]
Ayatsuri Souran Henshu; A.S.H. (Kitsune - Japan) [Suburbia]

Ruby Rose Renelda; R.R.R. (Clydesdale - Scotland) [Jet]
Daniel "Danny" Francis Altomore; D.F.A. (Fisher - Canada) [Socky]

My Form;
Full Name – Iris Carolina Evans; I.C.E
Age and Birth – Sixteen/ August 23, 1994
Home Country – Iceland
Description – Iris stands at precisely 5’5, tall for a girl, but not unusual for her family. She has long dark brown hair that waves slightly at the bottom, but most of the time you can find it in a pony-tail or a bun on the top of her head. She has bright green-ish grey eyes that stand out in crowds. Usually you can find her in dark jeans and some sort of long-sleeve shirt because it’s fairly cold in Iceland sometimes. Iris tends to wear boots or converse and has a necklace that has a snowflake on it, representing her Country.
History – She comes from a fairly normal family. Since Iris is an only child, she tends to get what she wants, but isn’t a brat about it. Her father is a worker in a factory near their house, and her mother owns a store in the town they live in. Not many people speak Icelandic anymore, but Iris wanted to learn it because it was her native tongue. She first turned into her Fox form, when she was out on a hike near her house and her necklace started glowing.
Native Tongue – Icelandic
The first animal you can shapeshift into – Arctic Fox
Other – Nope!

Last edited by Rebecca on Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:25 pm

(I'll be glad to change the country if you want. But it is a country, Google said so.)

Full Name – Tanya Elia Brett

Age and Birth – 15: June 7, 1995

Home Country (Any country, Google is your friend) – Australia (Is a country and continent. xD So shush.)

Description – Tanya is about 5'1, I little short for 15. She his long golden blown hair. It's usually in a high ponytail, because keeping it down gets hot in her home country. She has bright chartreuse colored eyes. Her skin is a deep golden tan, a little lighter than her hair. She is always found wearing a spaghetti strapped tank top and light jean shorts. She either wears running sandals or flip flops. Also, she has a deep scar on her left cheek, right above her chin.
Her special clothing is an anklet that has A pattern of suns and peace signs, because her country is hot and is known to be the peacemakers.

History (Not optional, Darlings) – Tanya lives in a small hut in one of the forests on Rottnest Island, which is where her first shapeshift animal lives. Her mother is an at-home person and her father gives tours to tourists. She first turned into a Quokka when she was taking a short night stroll on the beach of the Pacific Ocean.

Native Tongue – Australian

The first animal you can shapeshift into – Quokka

Other – No

Last edited by Lilac on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:32 pm

(Holy Crud. High five for having the coolest form ever! You're right, Australia is a country. xD. The only thing that's missing is her clothing that glows, if you'll put that in there, I'll add her to the front. =D, Sweet form Vix, her animal is cute too.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:46 pm

(Thanks!)
(Oh, sorry 'bout forgetting that. xD It was almost lunch and I can't think with an empty stomach.
EDIT- Added.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Full Name – Alexander Basilio Giovanni

Age and Birth – Sixteen May 31 1994

Home Country (Any country, Google is your friend) – Rome, Italy

Description – Alexander has dark brown, messy hair that barely overs the bottoms of his ears. He stands at about 5' 9". His eyes are typically compared to the color of 'Eggshell blue'. Alex typically wears plain gray or white t-shirt's, and a pair of looser fitting jeans. Alex wears a metallic cross necklace. The cross is painted with the colors of his country (Green, White and Red), It glows a bright white when he turns into his animal. Alexander's skin is slightly tan in the summer and fall, but get's really pale during the winter months. His accent matches about every Italian-born person.

History (Not optional, Darlings) – Alexander lives in a house with five other siblings. All younger then him by at least four years. His mother works as an interior decorator at one of Italy's biggest companies. His father died in a car crash in the middle of a mountain pass. Alex's uncle has helped raise him up since then. Alexander is a strong catholic with his uncle being the Camerlengo for the past Pope. Alex received the cross necklace from his uncle as a birthday present on his twelfth birthday. The first time Alex turned into an Italian Wolf was when he was taking a hike through the forest outside of Rome.

Native Tongue – Italian

The first animal you can shapeshift into – Italian Wolf

Other – No.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:56 pm

Full Name – Antonello Celio Eliodoro
Age and Birth – Seventeen: July 30, 1993

Home Country (Any country, Google is your friend) – France
Description – Antonello stands five feet and six inches tall, and appears around 5'5.
He has dark brown hazel eyes with more of a hazelnut tone in his hair.
Often he keeps it cut short to a "fauxhawk" style.
Normal attire is a darkwash set of jeans, and a graphic shortsleve.
At all times he wears a jade green teardrop pendant on a square cut leather cord around his wrist.
History (Not optional, Darlings) – Antonello (a.k.a Tone) has very humble beginnings, beign raised with his mother, father, and older sister.
His father works as a small shop owner along with his mother, keeping customers happy by serving breakfast and lunch in their cafe.
His mother is the only one who spoke english, but she taught it to Antonello when he was 13 so he could translate in the shop if there was ever trouble.
Native Tongue – French
The first animal you can shapeshift into – Antonello first shapeshifted into a Pine Marten when he was running through a square by the cafe.
Other – N/A
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:08 pm

(Well I am thrilled. xD You're all accepted and up there. =D
Oh, and Vultures (Are you Blank?), when you are RPing, can you not seperate each sentance with a line? I know it streaches the page, but that lets me know that there are more than just one word posts. =D, Please and thank you, dear.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:10 pm

(Yes, it is Blanks. XD I will try to force myself not to enter, it's a usual habit of mine.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:50 pm

Full Name – Sybilla Ida Blixt

Age and Birth – Fifteen, December 23rd, 1995

Home Country – Finland

Description – Sybilla measures around 5'5. She has auburn colored hair with very pale skin, and light orange freckles along the bridge of her nose. She likes to read in the dark, and now requires glasses, which have a thin black frame around the lenses, and little white swirl designs sides. She is usually found wearing a pumpkin pie colored sweater with blue jeans.
Her special clothing that glows is a necklace that usually bounces around while Sybilla bounces all over the place, it's black with white swirl designs, matching her glasses.

History – Sybilla lives in Kitee, province of Eastern Finland. She's been living there all her life. Her mother died of cancer when she was around five, and she lives with her father, who is a fairly popular author of her area. Her older sister has just moved off to college, and Sybilla is having a hard time getting used to it. Her sister was like her mother, sister, and best friend all wrapped into one.

Native Tongue – Swedish

The first animal you can shapeshift into – Cross Fox

Other – N/A

Last edited by Cadbury Branch on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Full Name – Lena Marie Maier (L.M.M.)
Age and Birth
– 16/ December 24th/1994
Home Country (Any country, Google is your friend)

– Austria.
Description
– Lena Maier has sandy blonde hair with natural streaks of darker
and pale blonde hair that reaches a couple inches past her
shoulders. She usually has a few pieces of hair from the frame of her face pinned to the back in a tiny pony tail, so that only her bangs can get in her face and the rest of her hair rests on her back. She has pale grey eyes rimmed with dark blue, and the
mildly tanned skin all over her body is covered with charming
freckles. Standing at 5' 6'' , shes played soccer since she was
seven, so has an atheletic build. Wears anything from a skirt with
boots to sweatpants and a sweatshirt. She wears a silver chain with tiny navy beads and a brass medalion around her ankle, enscripted with an old Austrian saying followed by the small picture of a Lynx or some sort of wildcat.

History (Not optional, Darlings)

– Lives in Vienna, Austria. Lena
is one of three children in the Maier home. Her house is rather large, like most homes around where she lives, but is in the heart of a group of short mountains and is pretty isolated. She has an older brother
named Luca (whose in his sophomore year of college) and a younger
brother named Tobias (who is 13). The three of them are pretty close for sibilings but don't see each other much in daily life. Most of Autria speaks English, but has German as a strong side language. Lena often speaks English with bits of German slang or accents. Her parents are both teachers at her highschool, mother teaching Biology and father teaching Forensics. The first time Lena turned to her Lynx form, she was outside laying by a small pool in the mountain behind her house.

Native Tongue

– German/English
The first animal you can shapeshift into

– Eurasian Lynx
Other
– I don't think so..

Last edited by Eastfruit on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Full Name – Ayatsuri Souran Henshu (ASH)
Age and Birth – October 31, 1993 ((16))
Home Country (Any country, Google is your friend) – Japan
Description – Saski has red hair with white streaks ((representing his contry's flag)) that cover his eyes and goes down to the bottom of his neck. SInce he is poor, he usually wears ripped or fadded clothing. Saski is 5' 9". He always wears a bracelet made of samurai sword figures chained together.
History (Not optional, Darlings) – Saski is an only child from a divorced mother. He was quite wealthy until his father sued his mother for domestic abuse. His father won the case and so now he and his mother scrounge money off part time jobs. Once Saski was chosen to be teenage ambassador for his country, he bargained until he got a regular income for his mother, which he promised her would be enough for a house and then some.
Native Tongue – Japanese/English
The first animal you can shapeshift into – Kitsune ((It's like a Ninetails for you pokemon junkies))
Other – N/A

Last edited by White Truffle on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:37 pm

(Well, I am excited. We'll start as soon as Branch and Sub make their character's have middle names. I know it's picky of me, but just be quiet. xD I'll add everyone to the front page soon.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:39 pm

(I edited, my characters name is now Sybilla Ida Blixt. =D)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:47 pm

((DERE! I DID IT!))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Iris Evans stepped off the plane, sweeping her hair back with one hand in the process. It was April third, the beginning of Summer for pretty much everyone around the world, of course her summer couldn't be normal, she couldn't just hung out in the hot springs near her town, she was in America. As a Teen Abassador, it was required that she come to a meeting with the foreign delagate from the White House. It was supposed to 'expand her horizons' and what not, but Iris was far from thrilled. She was going to be in America the entire summer, along with the others of course. Iris stepped over to the baggage claim and waited for her suitcases, she had multiple, only because the American Government paid for her air-fair and luggage fee. All the Ambassadors were supposed to meet in a room near the airport, at the Hotel beside it. Some conferance room, number five or something. They were going to already have sheets that they were supposed to read over and then they would have to meet with the Foreign Delagate and be told what their activities for the Summer were, including speaches on their home countries, and time spent visiting Washington D.C. summer camps and explaining mythes and customs to the kids. It was just going to be a blast. Not to mention, the whole fact that Iris didn't know if she would suddenly burst into a white fuzz ball, an Arctic Fox, native to her homeland.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Ayatsuri jumped off the plane, exclaiming, "Hello, America!" He got several stares from the others at the airport, and felt a little embarressed. He repositioned his carry-on onto his shoulder and kept walking towards the luggage claim. He was really excited, since being a teen ambassador was going to pay for his mother. She really needed the money, and Ayatsuri was more than happy to apply for the job. As his one suitcase arrived, he picked it up and replayed the instructions of his job in his head, including the room number and the other countries he was going to mingle with. Ayatsuri pushed his hair out of the way, hearing someone remark that it looked like Ronald McDonald's. Creep.

((Holy shiz the new background is awesome!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Sybilla Blixt slowly got off the plane, sighing to herself, "Hej, Amerika." She looked around, noting that a few people stared as she used her native tongue. Sybilla did not want to be here, but her father had told her it'd be good expirience. And then when he played the "your-mother-would-want-you-to" card, Sybilla completely gave in. So now, Sybilla got to spend her whole summer being some teen Ambassador, mingling with other people from other countries. Sybilla did not like meeting new people, and her father knew that. And what made it worse, Sybilla could transform into a Cross Fox, native to her country, at any moment, she never knew when she would. Not that her father would know that.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:30 pm

Tanya stepped off the plane, groaning. She glanced around, sighing. Her anklet shuddered as she walked off and onto the platform.Her precious anklet was the only with she brought to America that was from Austraila.The United States of America. Ugh. She thought miserably. She was going to spend her entire summer here, as a teen Ambassador. Tanya would spend her summer talking to camps and other places. She waited in line for her luggage as patient as possible. She wanted to get to the hotel as fast as possible. Any time she could turn into a night-loving Quokka. Thing about her shapeshifting animal soothed her no more, even if it lived in Rottnest island, her home. It was a little chilly in the airport, and she dreaded going outside in a tank top. It wasn't Austraila's lush heat. Not Yet, at least.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Lena carried her suitcase quietly as she slowly walked down an American pathway. Just the ring of American and the smell of their air and voices and outfits of the people here facinated her. This was Lena's first trip to Northern American and she felt far from home. The Austrian girl stared blankly and groaned a bit as a man in a suit pushed passed her, in a hurry for somwhere. To his American Job, she thought. For a short time she pondered what jobs these people worked, untill she realized more people were pushing past her without a word. She laughed to herself as she walked on, faster now. Of course they had jobs like back home. Teachers, Doctors, Shop owners. Things like that weren't different, she was just having shell shock of visiting such a far away place.
Lena walked further down the path untill she stopped at a place called "The Bean" where her senses were filled with the fresh scent of coffee beans and warm chocolate. She went to the counter and ordered herself a cup of the house brew, the cashier blinking strangely at her accent before making the coffee. She payed and sat for a few minutes before checking her watch. It was nearly eleven am, the time the first meeting would begin at the white house. She sipped at the last of the bitter coffee, and took off through the door.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:09 pm

((DId we all get off the same plane?))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:13 pm

(Nope! We aren't all from the same place, therefore, not the same plane. Basically, they got a one-way ticket from the Goverment to America, and then they'll get shipped back at the end of Summer. =D)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:14 pm

((Aw man. I gotta leave! Bleh ))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:33 pm

Full Name – Ruby Rose Renelda

Age and Birth – November 19, 1995/ Fifteen

Home Country (Any country, Google is your friend) – Scotland

Description – With long, golden hair that seems to stay wavy forever, you would think that Ruby would keep it out of a ponytail once in a while. Her eyes might appear to be the same color at first-- gold-- but they are actually a shade of amber, which is common in her family. Her height is only 5'4, a good medium, but she is very slender. Ruby fell in love with jeans the moment she discovered them, so that is what she wears everyday, along with a random tee and a good pair of boots. She has a leather anklet with a silver charm representing the Scottish flag that glows before she's going to shapeshift.

History (Not optional, Darlings) – Ruby lives on the countryside of Scotland, where her family raises and sells horses. She is homeschooled, and an only child, so the animals appear to be her only friends. Her mother and father are gone most of the time doing business in the big cities so she is often left alone. Though Ruby loves the horses and her parents, she dislikes being isolated from the rest of the world and can't wait to get out. She first shapeshifted when she was very far out in their land, tending to the horses.

Native Tongue – English, but also speaks a bit of Gaelic.

The first animal you can shapeshift into – Clydesdale.

Other – Nope.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:35 pm

(Oh! Accepted! I love Scotland, my family is from there, origionally. =D)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:42 pm

Alex walked out of the terminal into a stream of American's carrying their large suitcases by the handles as they rushed to get to their flight on time. With backpack strung on his shoulder, he headed towards the security gate. Alexander exited into the Baggage Claim with the stream of people that had gotten off the plane with him. He waited a few minutes with the suntan lotion laden tourists before his suitcase finally came around to him. All of the signs that he saw were in clear English with Spanish 'sub-titles', luckily he had been forced to take English before becoming the 'Teen Ambassador'. As everybody spread out, he made out the large entrance/exit. He made his way out following the typical American tourist out. "Il signore, lo aiuta." He muttered in Italian as he called over a cab to drive him to the hotel where all of the ambassadors were going to be living for a few months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next