RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game

Go down 
+12
~~jennie~~
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Otterwhisker
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
Jєt
Rebecca
Jay
Lan Fan
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:39 pm

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S. along with vanilla-orange taffy while watching TV and replying to this thread with a big glob of pudding and the cruddy Twilight merchandise all piled on top, while telling your friends the Harry Potter Knock-Knock joke and them laughing and exploding while they prepare you a lobster with toast on Mercury while you slowly melt because of the intensity of the sun and sipping cola even though you don't like it, with a magical neopet glued on it while your iPod is playing some weird podcast and for some reason vibrating and that makes your hands go numb and so you drop it on your toe.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:35 am

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S. along with vanilla-orange taffy while watching TV and replying to this thread with a big glob of pudding and the cruddy Twilight merchandise all piled on top, while telling your friends the Harry Potter Knock-Knock joke and them laughing and exploding while they prepare you a lobster with toast on Mercury while you slowly melt because of the intensity of the sun and sipping cola even though you don't like it, with a magical neopet glued on it while your iPod is playing some weird podcast and for some reason vibrating and that makes your hands go numb and so you drop it on your toe and puppies names after food.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:02 am

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S. along with vanilla-orange taffy while watching TV and replying to this thread with a big glob of pudding and the cruddy Twilight merchandise all piled on top, while telling your friends the Harry Potter Knock-Knock joke and them laughing and exploding while they prepare you a lobster with toast on Mercury while you slowly melt because of the intensity of the sun and sipping cola even though you don't like it, with a magical neopet glued on it while your iPod is playing some weird podcast and for some reason vibrating and that makes your hands go numb and so you drop it on your toe and puppies names after food like pizza or caviar.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:45 am

Should we change it now? It's getting long. XD

Remember, only add one thing. ;)

I like cats with stripes.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:54 am

I like cats with stripes who eat pie.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:53 pm

I like cats with stripes who eat pie and can hula.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:42 pm

I like cats with stripes who eat pie and can hula in Hawaii
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:53 pm

I like cats with stripes who eat pie and can hula in Hawaii while high fiving Edward Cullen
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:59 pm

I like cats with stripes who eat pie and can hula in Hawaii while high fiving Edward Cullen and going to medical school.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:27 pm

I like cats with stripes who eat pie and can hula in Hawaii while high fiving Edward Cullen and going to medical school as well as training for NASA.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:54 pm

I like cats with stripes who eat pie and can hula in Hawaii while high fiving Edward Cullen and going to medical school as well as training for NASA and eating a chicken.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:43 pm

I like cats with stripes who eat pie and can hula in Hawaii while high fiving Edward Cullen and going to medical school as well as training for NASA and eating a chicken from KFC.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:51 pm

I like cats with stripes who eat pie and can hula in Hawaii while high
fiving Edward Cullen and going to medical school as well as training for
NASA and eating a chicken from a KFC that's based in Tennessee.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:05 pm

NASA and eating a chicken from a KFC that's based in Tennessee run by Socky and Otter.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:54 pm

NASA and eating a chicken from a KFC that's based in Tennessee run by Socky and Otter while they're being chased by crazy jail mates
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:50 pm

NASA and eating a chicken from a KFC that's based in Tennessee run by Socky and Otter while they're being chased by crazy jail mates and balanceing a bowl of soup on their head.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2