RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game

Go down 
+12
~~jennie~~
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Otterwhisker
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
Jєt
Rebecca
Jay
Lan Fan
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game Empty
PostSubject: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:39 pm

This is a game Shadow Moon and I thought up while walking home today.

Basically, the first poster comes up with an object and puts it in "I like (insert object here)." The next poster adds ONE thing to that, so it goes "I like (insert first object here) with (insert additional detail here)." Eventually we get a really long sentence about liking the object with a whole bunch of random or not-so-random additions. We start over when people run out of ideas or the sentence gets too long.

Oh, and food works best for the starting object. =]

Here's the example: the actual game SM and I played.

SM: (randomly) ...I like cinnamon toast.
Me: (in response) I like cinnamon toast with raisins.
SM: I like cinnamon toast with raisins AND BUTTER!
Me: I like cinnamon toast with raisins and butter and marmalade.
- I like cinnamon toast with raisins and butter and marmalade and orange juice.
- I like cinnamon toast with raisins and butter and marmalade and orange juice, TOASTED.
- I like cinnamon toast with raisins and butter and marmalade and orange juice, toasted, while driving a car.
- I like cinnamon toast with raisins and butter and marmalade and orange juice, toasted, while driving a car and eating cranberries.
- I like cinnamon toast with raisins and butter and marmalade and orange juice, toasted, while driving a car and eating cranberries while driving with my feet.
- I like cinnamon toast with raisins and butter and marmalade and orange juice, toasted, while driving a car and eating cranberries while driving with my feet while the car is in reverse.
- I like cinnamon toast with raisins and butter and marmalade and orange juice, toasted, while driving a car and eating cranberries while driving with my feet while the car is in reverse, with a side of McDonalds fries.
- I like cinnamon toast with raisins and butter and marmalade and orange juice, toasted, while driving a car and eating cranberries while driving with my feet while the car is in reverse, with a side of McDonalds fries and a Whopper.
- I like cinnamon toast with raisins and butter and marmalade and orange juice, toasted, while driving a car and eating cranberries while driving with my feet while the car is in reverse, with a side of McDonalds fries and a Whopper with ketchup.
- I like cinnamon toast with raisins and butter and marmalade and orange juice, toasted, while driving a car and eating cranberries while driving with my feet while the car is in reverse, with a side of McDonalds fries and a Whopper with ketchup while a police car is chasing me.
- I like cinnamon toast with raisins and butter and marmalade and orange juice, toasted, while driving a car and eating cranberries while driving with my feet while the car is in reverse, with a side of McDonalds fries and a Whopper with ketchup while a police car is chasing me along with an ambulance.

And then we ran out of ideas :{

START!~

I like pizza.

(HINT: add a topping.)

Last edited by Kaguya.Moon on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:47 pm

I like pizza with olives. XD
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:57 pm

I like pizza with olives... and tomato sauce! *nods*
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:10 pm

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust

(Yuck. xD)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:13 pm

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger

(xD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:22 pm

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:29 pm

(Oh yum! xD)

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S.I.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:43 pm

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S.I along with vanilla-orange taffy.

I'm really hoping that none of you become chefs. That goes for me too.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:48 pm

((Kaguya-Moon, you forgot the rule of adding only one thing at a time,....))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:10 pm

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S.I along with vanilla-orange taffy while watching TV.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:57 am

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S.I along with vanilla-orange taffy while watching TV and replying to this thread.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:59 am

like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S.I along with vanilla-orange taffy while watching TV and replying to this thread with a big glob of pudding.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:52 am

like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S.I along with vanilla-orange taffy while watching TV and replying to this thread with a big glob of pudding and the cruddy Twilight merchandise all piled on top.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:37 pm

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S.I along with vanilla-orange taffy while watching TV and replying to this thread with a big glob of pudding and the cruddy Twilight merchandise all piled on top, while telling your friends the Harry Potter Knock-Knock joke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:58 pm

like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S.I along with vanilla-orange taffy while watching TV and replying to this thread with a big glob of pudding and the cruddy Twilight merchandise all piled on top, while telling your friends the Harry Potter Knock-Knock joke and them laughing and exploding.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:16 pm

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S.I along with vanilla-orange taffy while watching TV and replying to this thread with a big glob of pudding and the cruddy Twilight merchandise all piled on top, while telling your friends the Harry Potter Knock-Knock joke and them laughing and exploding while they prepare you a lobster
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:17 pm

like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S.I along with vanilla-orange taffy while watching TV and replying to this thread with a big glob of pudding and the cruddy Twilight merchandise all piled on top, while telling your friends the Harry Potter Knock-Knock joke and them laughing and exploding while they prepare you a lobster with toast
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:18 pm

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S. along with vanilla-orange taffy while watching TV and replying to this thread with a big glob of pudding and the cruddy Twilight merchandise all piled on top, while telling your friends the Harry Potter Knock-Knock joke and them laughing and exploding while they prepare you a lobster with toast on Mercury.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:37 pm

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S. along with vanilla-orange taffy while watching TV and replying to this thread with a big glob of pudding and the cruddy Twilight merchandise all piled on top, while telling your friends the Harry Potter Knock-Knock joke and them laughing and exploding while they prepare you a lobster with toast on Mercury while you slowly melt because of the intensity of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:54 pm

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S. along with vanilla-orange taffy while watching TV and replying to this thread with a big glob of pudding and the cruddy Twilight merchandise all piled on top, while telling your friends the Harry Potter Knock-Knock joke and them laughing and exploding while they prepare you a lobster with toast on Mercury while you slowly melt because of the intensity of the sun and sipping cola.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:58 am

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S. along with vanilla-orange taffy while watching TV and replying to this thread with a big glob of pudding and the cruddy Twilight merchandise all piled on top, while telling your friends the Harry Potter Knock-Knock joke and them laughing and exploding while they prepare you a lobster with toast on Mercury while you slowly melt because of the intensity of the sun and sipping cola even though you don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:10 pm

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S. along with vanilla-orange taffy while watching TV and replying to this thread with a big glob of pudding and the cruddy Twilight merchandise all piled on top, while telling your friends the Harry Potter Knock-Knock joke and them laughing and exploding while they prepare you a lobster with toast on Mercury while you slowly melt because of the intensity of the sun and sipping cola even though you don't like it, with a magical neopet glued on it,
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:51 pm

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S. along with vanilla-orange taffy while watching TV and replying to this thread with a big glob of pudding and the cruddy Twilight merchandise all piled on top, while telling your friends the Harry Potter Knock-Knock joke and them laughing and exploding while they prepare you a lobster with toast on Mercury while you slowly melt because of the intensity of the sun and sipping cola even though you don't like it, with a magical neopet glued on it while your iPod is playing some weird podcast.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:32 pm

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S. along with vanilla-orange taffy while watching TV and replying to this thread with a big glob of pudding and the cruddy Twilight merchandise all piled on top, while telling your friends the Harry Potter Knock-Knock joke and them laughing and exploding while they prepare you a lobster with toast on Mercury while you slowly melt because of the intensity of the sun and sipping cola even though you don't like it, with a magical neopet glued on it while your iPod is playing some weird podcast and for some reason vibrating.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:35 pm

I like pizza with olives and tomatoes and nutella smeared on the crust, with the cook's finger and a paperdoll and the fake blood from C.S. along with vanilla-orange taffy while watching TV and replying to this thread with a big glob of pudding and the cruddy Twilight merchandise all piled on top, while telling your friends the Harry Potter Knock-Knock joke and them laughing and exploding while they prepare you a lobster with toast on Mercury while you slowly melt because of the intensity of the sun and sipping cola even though you don't like it, with a magical neopet glued on it while your iPod is playing some weird podcast and for some reason vibrating and that makes your hands go numb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game   The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "I Like Cinnamon Toast" game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next