RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

[Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:51 am

"I don't think it's the machine," I muttered, "I think they've disengaged our cards, so we can't access our rooms." Bringing my leg back quickly, I placed a powerful kick to the door and it buckled in for a moment before bouncing back into place. "You think I could kick it down?" I asked idly, inspecting the hinges and then the lock, "Maybe I could just dismantle the lock, I need my clothes for D.C." Glancing at Blake from the side, something flickered in my periphial vision. Whirling around, I had time to see a man duck out from behind a plant beside the elevator and grab a gun from his belt. Ducking once as he shot, I looked backward to Blake, Pleading for a plan with my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:04 pm

I noticed the guy was aiming right for Sapphira, and she was still looking at me. I jummped at her and tackled her. Milliseconds later the plastered wall shattered as the bullet hit it. "How about you stay down? I don't want you hurt." I stated in a low whisper and got back up. His gun was pointed at me now. I rolled out of the way right as he fired. I quickly got up and tackled him, in his confusion. He was soon on the ground. I punched him in the side of the head, and yanked the gun out of his hand. I held the pistol up with two hands. It was pointed at his head. I gullped and spoke. "Who are you? And why in the world are you trying to hurt us?!" I asked. The man kept his mouth shut. "Speak up. Or I shoot." He still said nothing. I shot. He was soon dead. I took a deep breath, and stared at the dead body. The gun fell down to the ground.

(Powerplaying. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:11 pm

I sat shell-shocked against the wall, staring at Blake's back. The last few seconds were a blur, from when Blake told me he didn't want me to get hurt, and then him shooting the man. Finally getting my barings, I leapt up and walked slowly over to Blake. Taking his shoulder lightly, I turned him around and inspected him for any new injuries, "Don't, ever do that again." I commanded, looking at the body after I released his shoulder, "You could've gotten yourself killed." Glaring at Blake from the side, I glanced back down at the body and muttered, "How are we going to explain this to our parents?"
Looking up at the elevator, I noticed the floor number was four, not three. But our doors had our room numbers on them. Something clicked in my head, and I whirled on Blake, "That man changed the numbers on the elevator and doors, because he knew we wouldn't be paying attention to anything. I bet he staged everything, he was waiting Blake!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:43 pm

"Oh yeah?" I asked in a gasp as I breathed heavily, in exaustion. Tackling and killing people was a lot more tiring then it seemed. "I'm more worried about the fact that Norman Norway said 'Novak will live on'. And then we nearly get killed by a creeper." I said, and walked over to the elevator. "Are you ready to go down to our rooms?" I asked refrencing to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:42 pm

I nodded at Blake silently, and pressed the button on the elevator, allowing him to get in first. Looking at the smooth mirrored walls, I blinked and then muttered, "I could've taken him down myself, you know." Not knowing why I even said it, I kept my eyes glued to the mirror, watching Blake's reaction, knowing it wasn't the brightest thing to say to someone who just saved your life.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:01 pm

I nodded. "Yeah. I know... your arm was shot earlier. I'm guessing it's still really painful... and well I didn't want you getting hurt." I said as the elevator cascaded up the shaft. The cords and gears raising us up. Before S.P.Y. could respond the elevator dinged and the doors opened. I walked out and walked down to my room, waiting for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:56 pm

(Fail on my part.)

"Yeah," I muttered, really having nothing else to say. We both walked towards our respected rooms and I pulled out my card, which now worked on the right door. Pushing it open, I Closed it quickly behind me and started to pack my things. D.C. was going to be a living nightmare. It wasn't like B.O.N.D. and I were big heros or something. I just didn't want to be a witness to a murder. Besides, Frenchie and Nor kinda freaked me out, so it was a no brainer that they would try someone.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:17 am

I opened my room. Luckily, this time it opened. The room was still it's typical dark. My aunt and siblings had left. They probably were eating lunch in the cafe downstairs. I quickly packed my forest green suitcase up with the few things I had taken out. I set the key card on the table and head out. Good riddens I thought as I closed the door behind me. I stood and waited in the hall for S.P.Y.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:45 am

I grabbed my suitcase and left the keycard on the small table. I was careful not to touch anything that was Frenchie's. Going out into the hallway, I almost bumbed into Blake, but caught myself quickly, putting strain on my shoulder. Wincing, I tried to smile at him and shut the door behind me, "Are you ready?" Without waiting for a response, I headed towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:17 pm

I followed her. "That's the reason I didn't want you to fight." I stated referencing to when she almost bumped into me and put strain on the shoulder that she got shot in. S.P.Y. pressed the 'down' button. After a few seconds the elevator doors slid open and we walked in. I pressed the lobby button and we were soon headed down. "If the bloody paparazzi see us, how 'bout we not run this time? It only makes them hungrier when we run." I stated with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:57 am

I shrugged with one shoulder at the early statement of my health, "I could've fought, I'm not helpless." Smiling slightly at the paparazzi idea, I muttered, "They are going to follow us anyways, so sure, No running. Besides, running equals pumping of arms, pumping of arms equals pain on shoulder." Glancing at the floor of the elevator I shook my head, "Okay, I admit it, you were right, I shouldn't do anything to harm myself further, thank you for tackling a man and saving me, again." I gave him a small smile, "Are we even? Or am I going to have to save you? Let's see... There was Frenchie... But that doesn't really count."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:26 pm

I shrugged. "How about we focus more on getting to the airport then whether you need to save me from an assassin?" I said as the elevator doors opened and I was immensely surprised to see that the lobby was pretty much deserted except for the few employees. "They must have heard that we were going to the airport..." I murmured and wheeled my bag out of the elevator after Sapphira.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:38 am

I chuckled slightly and walked with him to the doors, where they automatically opened and a man motioned to a sleek car, what kind, I didn't know or care, but it was fancy. "Ms. Yule, Mr. Denton." His face was solemn, like someone had just run over his puppy, or his fish had just been served with a side of chips. "I'll take your bags, if you'll just get in, we'll be on our way to the airport."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:58 pm

I nodded and gave my bags to the chaperon and slid into the fancy-schmancy car. S.P.Y. slid in next to me and closed the sleek door. The car roared to life, well 'roar' is kind of an overstatement. The car more likely purred to life. We were soon coasting through the cement jungle of Los Angeles. The car resembled the inside of a limo. The seats were velvet, their was a little refrigerator thingie and their was a small TV made into the seats in front of us.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:22 pm

Curious, I reached foreward and opened the mini fridge. Inside were a couple cokes, A mountain Dew, and... "Bloody Heck!" I cried excitedly, "They've got Mocha Frappichino's in the mini fridge!" Turning to B.O.N.D. happily, I grabbed one and sipped through the straw, "This is brilliant." Leaning back in the chairs I faced Blake and muttered, "Can we save the American's President more often?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:07 am

I smiled and took the mountain dew from the miniature refrigerator. I popped the tab and took a big, long drink. The ride was smooth, except for the stop of the car at almost every red light. I sighed and rested my head against the cold window. I was feeling kind of sick. The weight that I had killed someone had finally caught up to me, and I rarely ever rode in a car.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:14 am

I looked out of the window, almost the entire ride because I was hopped up on caffine from the coffee. Watching the cars on the wrong side of the road pass us, I marveled at the fact that we were actually going to Washington D.C. because we saved the President. It bothered me that we were just kind of rushed into everything. Neither of us asked to even save anyone, then some psycho comes in with a gun and the security are so slow and fat that they don't even react like a professional. Rubbing my eyes, finally getting tired, I laid my head back against the seat and continued watching the cars pass us. It was something I could do mindlessly and let myself wander.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:54 am

When we arrived at the dull, grey airport the limo stopped infront of the 'Passenger' doors. The chaperon unloaded the car and handed us our bags. I tried to hand him a couple dollars as a tip but, he refused. Me and S.P.Y. walked into the airport. I walked over to the baggage check, and gave my bags to the people that looked like they were having a horrible day. They looked at our tickets and gave both of us a surprised look. They nodded and led us through a door marked employee's only. This must have been because we got to ride in Airforce 1. We were soon taken out to the runway. I saw the big jet of the President's.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:04 am

I followed the people silently, I was sort of getting tired, and my feet dragged as we boarded the plane. I didn't even stop to look at Air Force 1. I just walked over to a seat and crashed into it. It felt like I had just done a triathon and then come in last place. The President didn't even come out to meet us on the plane, but his attendants offered us a bunch of food and drinks, which I declined.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:07 pm

I hadn't really eaten since the day before so, I accepted almost everything they offered to me. From a glass of cola to a slice of pizza. I ate nearly everything. But, hey, saving the president was hard work. I slowly sipped from my third glass of cola as I watched the clouds pass by out of the window. I looked over at Sapphira. She looked like she had seen a ghost, I probably looked like a pig from how much I had eaten, and then on top of that, not offering her anything.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:25 pm

(Whoa... 0.o... IT'S COME BACK TO LIFE! -Glomps thread- I missed my lovely British character. xD)

I think I ended up crashing on the plan. Caffine only lasts so long in your system before you completely and utterly fall into the abyss of sleep. Someone was shaking my shoulder and I slowly opened one eye, "Ms. Yule?" The woman said, glancing at Blake, who was in the seat near mine, "I am one of Mr. President's Secret Service personells. He requested that I come to the airport and transport you and Mr. Denton (? Can't remember his last name) to the White House. We really must be going."
"Eh?" I asked, rubbing my eyes, while my accent made my words thick, "Yeah, sure, 'eh, whatever you need." I shot the sleeping Blake a look and then grabbed the water bottle on the table beside me and chucked it at his head, hitting him on the side, "Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:46 pm

I woke to the feeling of a water bottle hitting you in the head. "Thanks, a lot." I muttered, looking behind me at Sapphira. I rubbed the spot where she hit me as I slid out of the large, comfy chairs. I was lead by the flight attendant to the front of the plane where she led us down the moving staircase to the concrete. The sun was blazing that mixed with the humid air equaled torture.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:05 am

The rest of the ride consisted of a fancy-smancy car with black tinted windows, and Creepster Americans throwing flowers and junk at myself and Blake when we got into the airport. Something about the fact we had, 'Just saved America and insured that all the foreign relationships were full-proof because of our sacrifice'. Yeah, sure, whatever. I'll bet that by next week, the entire thing was going to blow over and Blake and I would never see each other again. "Agent 606 reporting back with V.I.P.s Guest 004 and Guest 005." The Secret Service Agent stated calmly into a tiny microphone when we pulled up to the gate guarding the White House. I snorted and looked at Blake, trying to convey the message, 'What are we? In a bad American Spy Movie? Agent 606? Really?' This was all so cheesy, and I really hoped they weren't trying to show off for our sakes, because truely; I could care less if they used code names.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:03 pm

I rolled my eyes at her. "I wonder who Double-O six is..." I muttered sarcastically towards Sapphira. The car wheeled into the front entryway of the White House. I was about to open the door when our 'chauffeur' opened the door for me and waited for me and S.P.Y. to get out before slamming it shut. The large Georgian style house loomed over us. The large white entry doors creaked open and I saw a few of the President's bodyguards part away to reveal him.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:40 pm

I slid out of the car and looked straight at the doors to the White House as the President was revealed very dramatically. "Ah!" He cried, sauntering down the steps and making a large sweeping gesture to Blake and I, "Mr. Denton! Ms. Yule! I am so happy that you could come visit!" I wanted to snort, or so badly, but it would've been rude; then again, we weren't invited, we were practically thrown on a plane and showered with food. Dude, American's must really like their food, because that wasn't going to buy back my injured arm and what-not. Blake and I had saved the President's bloody life, we deserved, a national holiday or somethin' awesome like that; not food, or a visit to 'the great White House'. It's a House, not that bloody special. I'm not going to gaze at all the paintings and be persuaded that America was so thankful for what I had done- er Blake and I had done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4