RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~

Go down 
+20
Mad MOAI
Merryier6
Lan Fan
Bloodstorm
zkuroneko
sharpsight
Renna Longshadow
Economy
Fang
Akeria
Frost
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Jєt
ShinigamiWolf
Ginger.
Jay
Peachfrost
Raynari
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:05 pm

)This wold, LOL. Arg. I must conjure up some random character to edit this and RP with!(
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:32 pm

Rainshadow's eyes flickered with kindness, and happiness at having something to take care of. It wasn't the same as having her own mate and pups, but perhaps it would satisfy some of the desire that was churning in her. Gently she took the pup by the scruff and began to run back to Darkmoon Pack's camp, circling around where Solas had been to avoid being seen immediately. Thankfully, she hadn't gone nearly as far as she thought she had, and she reached the camp within a few minutes. She was glad for it; she didn't want to inconvenience the pup.

Softly, Rainshadow placed the oddly-colored pup on the ground, in the shelter of the warriors' den. "Darkheart?" she asked, taking a step toward the alphas' den, but not leaving the pup's side.

Trance's ears twitched as he heard the paw steps of a wolf returning from outside camp. That was strange... he hadn't heard any patrols go out recently. And along with it, the wolf brought another scent: that of a pup. It made him far too curious. The blackish wolf stood up and padded out of the den, his fiery eyes calm, and glanced around. After a moment, his eyes settled on Rainshadow, though the pup was out of his view. "Where were you?" he asked.

"That doesn't matter," Rainshadow replied defensively; though she was much smaller than him, she almost looked Trance in the eye as she spoke. "But I found a lone pup not too far outside our territory."

"What made you bring it back?" Trance to Homunculus questioned in his deep voice.

"You wouldn't understand." A hint of irritation, but also amusement, flickered in Rainshadow's dark eyes. "You're not a she-wolf."
Back to top Go down
JessOmess
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
JessOmess

Location : You'll never find me... Hahaha... 3:) Jk I'm in Tennessee, y'awl.

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Fiana whimpered at the sight of the large, black wolf, shivering. She edged closer the the she-wolf, watching the larger wolf with wary brown eyes. Where had she been brought to? All the unfamiliar scents wafted up her nose so quickly she couldn't keep track. New wolves. New territory. New everything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nerdyspec15?feature=mhee
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Liljana watched Rainshadow leave, then a while later, return with... A pup? Curious, Liljana padded over. "Who's this little one?" She asked Rainshadow, smiling wolfishly. She bent down to examine the pup a bit closer. A twist in her stomach caused her to grimace, and she straightened up, being more concious of her unborn pups. She shook her pelt out softly, trying not to disturb her pups anymore than need be.

((should she have her pups soon?))
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
JessOmess
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
JessOmess

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Fiana shrunk back even more. Another wolf. She darted underneath Rainshadow's belly,quivering, sniffing lightly. She gulped, panting, her thirst and hunger more prevalent now.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:18 pm

((Sure. We'll say it's been a few weeks. I guess it's not winter anymore then. I'll just say it's beginning of spring. :P))

"Don't worry," Rainshadow said softly, glancing backward to the red pup as she shied away. Then she looked up to Lilijana and smiled, trying to convey silently that Lilijana should be careful not to frighten the pup. "This is... a pup that I found in the meadows alone. She said that she doesn't have any parents, so I wanted to take care of her." Though Rainshadow wanted to just trail off and leave her speech hanging there, she wanted to sound sure of herself, and finished her sentence with a conclusive tone.
Back to top Go down
JessOmess
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
JessOmess

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Fiana looked them both over, then up at Rainshadow. She was hungry, and since this wolf was taking care of her now, she told her. "I'm hungry!" The complaint came louder than she expected, and she flattened her ears in embarrassment, swallowing hard.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Darkheart laughed, padding out from his den to answer Rainshadow. "A pup? A boisterous thing, apparently." He commented on the complaint. He crouched down to look at her. "No parents, little one? You look like you and your mother were just separated." The alpha smiled invitingly, but then rose back up and looked torward Rainshadow. "Where did you find her, and who is going to look after her?" His face was relatively serious now.

Goldensmoke padded back from hunting, curious to the commotion from his brother's den. It seemed like Rainshadow had found a lone pup.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Solas was curious about the events unfolding in the camp. Being the omega, it wouldn't be good for his status to go over and ask about it, but he could watch and listening as he was would work. A new pup was in the camp, and everyone seemed worried about the little furball. This made Solas really wonder; could he go over and talk to the pup, even though he was the lowest social status in the pack? He didn't see why not. At least he would be helping out by doing so. Cautiously, he took a few steps towards the widening group of wolves.
Back to top Go down
JessOmess
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
JessOmess

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Fiana licked her lips, tucking her tail between her legs. "I'm Fiana..." she stammered. "My pack died." She looked around more new wolves. More and more. It was overwhelming. But with Rainshadow at her side, the one who had found her, she was beginning to feel that she could trust at least one wolf in this pack.
She looked around, becoming a little more confident.
"I ate a bug!" she blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:56 pm

((okay, well... Dibs on Reign-Female, how about she has four... Others are up for grabs :)))

Liljana got the message and backed off slightly, giving the pup more room. Then Darkheart came up, and Liljana backed off a bit. She was not of equal rank to him after all. She then decided to let him handle it, and with a parting smile to the little pup, and to Rainshadow, she set off to find Goldensmoke. They needed to discuss pup names, even if he didn't want to. She chuckled inwardly at this and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Name: Reign (yus, i changed the name XD)
Personality: she can be both moody, and kind, her pup mood only really comes through when she's playing, she always seemed just a bit more mature than her litter mates
Description: She has stormy grey and black fur, with the appearence of a rolling storm cloud as she walks, she was named well. Her bright yellow eyes are like liquid lightning, and can hold anyone's gaze steadily, until the drop hers, except perhaps Darkheart
Other: Darkmoon, oh, and related to Blithe, and one of Liljana's soon to be born pups
Want A Mate?: Uh, she's a pup...

Name: Blithe (He's up for grabs!)
Personality: He can be blunt and inconsiderate at times, and then caring and loving the next. It often depends on the time of day, and the person with whom he's conversing.
Description: He has dark brown fur that has hints of an aburny red along his tail. His belly is lined with a deep brown, any darker and it might as well be black, and his muzzle is shot with bright white.
Other: Darkmoon, related to Storm, and one of Liljana's soon to be born pups
Want A Mate?: he's a pup...

Name: Fenris )Goes by Fen(-Blank's
Personality: He often acts just like his father, open and semi-emotional, but at other times acts like his mother does secretively. Very mischevious.
Description: Fen is a sharp grey with the same markings as his dad in the same blonde color as Darkheart. He has piercind ice-blue eyes, the only one of his litter to have them.
Other: Related to Blithe, Reign and Tigerlily.
Want A Mate?: No

Name: Tigerlily-Blank's
Personality: Tigerlily acts, responds, and has the same addittude as Darkheart. She acts very regal and looks down on Fen as if he's crazy. She even walks and holds herself as Darkheart would.
Description: She looks like a miniature version of Liljana but in a pitch black color. She has the same markings as Darkheart and his father did, and resembles her mother only slightly more than the Alpha. She has golden-hazel eyes.
Other: Related to Fen, Blithe, + Reign.
Want A Mate?: No.

((Okay, sorry if this is a double post, i found the pups!!! Blithe at least is up for grabs, and hold on.., i changed storms name XD))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:10 am

((I'll take Blithe, since I only have one character. At least I did last time I checked.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:27 am

"I found her in the meadow outside our territory," Rainshadow replied, nodding to Darkheart. "And I'm going to take care of her." Then she heard the pup's complaint. The pup introduced herself as Fiana. but the message that she was hungry still stuck in Rainshadow's mind. Quickly the dark gray she-wolf padded over to the kill pile and grabbed a mouse; it would be enough for the small pup, she hoped. Immediately Rainshadow began to chew on the mouse, softening the meat, and glanced back over to the pup with her tail wagging. It was only a few seconds before it was soft enough for the pup to eat, and promptly Rainshadow pushed some of the meat toward Fiana. "Try this," she offered.
Back to top Go down
JessOmess
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
JessOmess

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:36 am

The scent of fresh kill wafted up Fiana's nose and the urge to grab it was so strong that she leapt forward, pouncing on it and sinking her teeth into it. It was the best meal she'd had since... well, she didn't know when. She finished the mouse off quickly, looking up at Rainshadow. "Thank you. Is there any water?" She flattened her ears again, still unsure if whether she was being to forward or not. But her throat was burning and dry. So it overrode the need to be polite. But still, she had to be careful. She knew none of these wolves. And in territory where one doesn't know their place, that territory can be the most dangerous of all.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:49 am

Darkheart grinned at the awkward pair. Rainshadow, out of nowhere, developed maternity instincts. He shrugged it off and padded out to patrol.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:09 pm

"Probably," Rainshadow replied hesitantly. As she glanced around, she thought aloud, "The ground is still wet in a lot of places from recent snow melt. Chances are good that we can find a pond somewhere nearby." She gazed out the exit of camp, then looked back to Fiana. "Do you mind going out again?" she asked, her tail-tip wagging subtly.
Back to top Go down
JessOmess
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
JessOmess

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Fiana hesitated. She had just gotten here, in this new place. But she would be back, she thought. The young pup shook her head and stood up on her numb legs, a product of her being so nervous. She went to Rainshadow's side, waiting for her to lead her.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Name: Izac (I-zack
Personality: Izac is very solitary, he doesn't like others much. He is very strong and trustworthy. He never gives up on prey, or attacks. He is protective of his friends.
Description: Izac is almost pure black with bright green eyes and he is taller than a normal wolf.
Other: Can I have one of my characters be his mate? Darkmoon!
Want A Mate?: maybe (only if I can rp his mate.)

Name: Sima (sim-a)
Personality: She is a very hyper wolf and she likes to be her fun self. She is always smiling you can always make her happy.
Description: Sima has white fur and yellow eyes she is pretty normal when it comes to size.
Other:Darkmoon
Want A Mate?: Unless I can rp no

Name: Zarmac
Personality: Zarmac is friendly and likes to explore. He loves to hunt and mess around.
Description: Zarmac is a Black wolf, he has green eyes and he is very small.
Other: Darkmoon
Want A Mate?: Yes (if I can rp it)

Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:42 pm

)Breyer, it needs a bit more description and personality on all forms. Sorry, not accepted.(
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Liljana saw Goldensmoke out of the corner of her eye and turned happily. She nuzzled his neck, breathing in his scent. She licked his cheek and then grimacced at a sharp pain in her abdomen, "Well these pups are going to be very energetic... They must get that from you," she joked. Knowing full well she was the more hyper of the two.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Goldensmoke smiled. "Really? But it's worth it." He nuzzled her back lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Rainshadow began to walk out of camp, but quickly noticed the pup's unsteady gait. "I can carry you again if you want me to," she offered, glancing backwards but not stopping or turning back. She wanted to make sure that Fiana was okay, but she also wanted to keep going so that they could find water soon. She could see that the pup was very thirsty, and it was hard to decide between waiting for the pup and getting her some water as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
JessOmess
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
JessOmess

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Fiana shook her head. "No," she said shakily. "I can w -," she tripped, falling to her knees, then quickly stood up, saying determinedly. "I can walk.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:23 pm

At first Rainshadow was skeptical, but she knew this kind of attitude. Sometimes she would act like this herself when she was little. Sometimes she still did it now; Rainshadow was not willing to give up, either. She was a little worried, but at the same time, she smiled, and nodded. "Okay." She began to slow down, but she also relied on her nose. Thankfully, as they moved, the ground grew damper, and Rainshadow could feel it slope downward slightly. Again, she looked back to Fiana. "I think I've almost found a pond." Sure enough, the trees began to thin, and she could see a small pool collected in the roots of a circle of trees. She looked back once more to make sure that Fiana was keeping up, and picked up the pace slightly as they began to approach the surprisingly clear pond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~   Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkmoon Pack~More Players Needed~
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next