RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()

Go down 
+5
Peachfrost
Splashie
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:06 pm

((Hi Splashpool! Your still new, so you wouldn't know but to join a role play you have to fill out a form on the from page of this. And then you can role play. =D ))

Scratch reached camp, sighing. He was thinking about Amberfeather, and about Bones. Well, Bonestar or whatever now, so he was a bit distracted.
~~~
Bonestar reached camp, and padded into Amberfeather's den. "Amberfeather! Scarheart.. He's hurt. We got attacked by Scratch, Lion and Knif.. I mean those rogues that we've been worried about for a while." Bonestar quickly covered up.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Amberfeather brushed her tail pver her muzzle. "You and your fights, Bonestar." she sighed and signaled them in. "Well come on in." She said, and grabbed some cobweb from her storage area. she padded back over to her injured clanmates and spit it out. She dabbed it on most of their wounds.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Name; Spottedmask
Gender; female
Description; White sha-cat with brown spots and a brown mask from eyes and nose.
Personality; She is sweet, fast, and a strong fighter.
BoneClan or Rogues?; Boneclan
Rank; Warrior
Other; She has ice blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:26 pm

((Approved, Splashpool. We'll probably wait for the others to continue role playing. =D ))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Scarheart winced at the slight sting from the cobwebs, but get used to it and tried to relax. "Thank you, Amberfeather," He said politely.

Knife was running towards Lion and Scratch. She sighed, thinking about the battle. I can't leave my belly unprotected like that anymore! She thought to herself.

((Wow, I like playing as a girl! And welcome, Splashpool!))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:53 pm

((Thank you))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:54 pm

Bonestar gave Amberfeather a look that said "We need to talk. SOON." She knew there was urgency in her eyes, and she needed to call a meeting soon. She sighed at the blood on her, some her own, and some Scratch's.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Ima join, lets get this going =]

Name; Hollypool
Gender; female
Description; A light cream coloured she-cat with golden yellow eyes/flecks of green. She has a slightly pink nose, and soft short fur. When shes deep in thought or is strategizing, she narrows her eyes and unsheaths her claws.
Personality; Very kind and respectful, quiet and intelligent. Does what shes told, but is easily distracted by other situations.
BoneClan or Rogues?; BoneClan =]
Rank; Warrior,
Other; None. No wait. might make an apprentice somtime.

xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:04 pm

((OH. COOL, HOLLY JOINED. xDD Approved and added. =D))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:39 pm

Name; Cougar
Gender; Male
Description;

A male tabby with a lean, muscular build and clublike paws bred for destruction.
() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 Draft_lens5962522module46737832photo_1247914864american_shorthair_cat
Personality; Brave, Strong, and Unsocial.

Cougar keeps to himself most of the time, and only smiles in pain.
BoneClan or Rogues?; Rogues
Rank; Deputy...?
Other; No
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:47 pm

((Approved and added. He can be second in comand to Scratch. =D ))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:51 pm

((Am I added?))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:33 pm

((Yup! =D ))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Name; Tygra (what? -looks from side to side innocently-)
Gender; Tom
Description; I know his fur pattern is unlikely, but he's gold-orange with white details and dark brown stripes. I'll color a line art soon--
Personality; Staunch and level-headed, he's a reserved warrior that isn't old and isn't young--he's in his prime. He's competent and intelligent, but others may think he's shy and cowardly for being quiet and waiting to toss in his two cents when it's needed.
BoneClan or Rogues?; Could he be like a loner that joins BoneClan? :3
Rank;
Other;
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:34 pm

((Added and approved. -Pants- Lotsa people.))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Then Spottedmask comes running in. "What happened",she asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:45 pm

Bonestar sighs, feeling the weight of her little secret, and feels like she's being crushed by it. "Hello, Spottedmask. I'll tell you about it, when I hold the meeting," She says gently, "Why don't you go see if there is anything on the fresh kill pile?" She asked, hoping to go on to a different subject.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:48 pm

"Ok." As she turned she added "Then I'll go hunting for some more."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Bonestar nodded. "Perfect," It really was, because Scarheart and her hadn't caught anything. She sighed, and looked to Scarheart. "Are you okay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:04 pm

Amberfeather finished putting herbs on Bonestar and moved to Scarheart. She inspected him. "Your staying in medicine den for a while." She told him, pputting cobwebs over what she coould. "Some of your wounds are very serious." She reported, and turned to Bonestar. "Your good to go. Tell me if anything becomes worse." She asked and flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Bonestar nodded, "Got it. Amberfeather, do you think I could talk to you in my den?" She asked. She had to confide in SOMEONE, and she trusted Amberfeather wholey and completely.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:11 pm

Amberstar twitched her ears, "Sure." She answered and finished treating Scarheart. "Stay here." Sher ordered and followed Bonestar into her den. She blinked and sat down. "It's about Scratch, Knife, and Lion, isn't it?" She sighed. If Bonestar thought Amberfeather didn't know their names, she was stupid. xD Amberfeather has had one to many dreams.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:13 pm

Bonestar nodded slowly. "Yes, yes it is." So, AMBERFEATHER knew their names. Did she know why Scratch was doing this to her? "Amberfeather.. I need to tell you something. I want to you to SWEAR by StarClan you won't tell anyone else."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Amberfeather purred in amusement, and flicked her tail. "Alright." She said. Her eyes glinted mischeiviously. Her whiskers twitched and she laid down quietly. "What's bothering you, Bonestar?"She asked, looking up at her leader.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:17 pm

((INTERRUPTION! =D))

Tygra licked a paw and briskly swiped it over both sprays of whiskers, ruffling his thick fur as the chill of the morning crept through his pelt. His ears twitched as he watched a mouse scuttle across the root of a tree. Dropping down and spreading his weight on all four paws, the lean tom stealthily wove through the long grass till he was practically in front of the mouse, and practically invisible too.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next