RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()

Go down 
+5
Peachfrost
Splashie
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () Empty
PostSubject: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:06 pm

() Then.. ()

It all started with a small kitten, and two children.
Bones, in the begining, was merely a kittypet, nothing more then a pet to the humans. But one day, they let her explore the outside. Bones noticed that her cozy home was not the only one, but there was clusters of them everywhere! She smiled, sat on the steps to her home, and watched the world around her.
Soon, two human children came bounding up to the home next to hers. Then the humans spotted Bones, and cautiously walked over. They smiled, petting her and playing with her. She pounced on a leaf expertly, and the humans praised her like a mentor would to a apprentice. Then on, they kept coming back, watching her pounce on leaves and things. She even brought them a mouse, at one point.
Then, after the human children had gone home, Bones padded inside, and fell asleep quickly. She had a dream that night, but it was no normal dream. She saw stars all over, and even saw the starry shapes of other cats. Bones didn't feel scared, for some reason, and cocked her head at the cats.
"Bones, you must go into the forest. You must leave this life behind, you are one of the rare and pure warriors."
"Wait! But..?!" Bones sputtered, cut off as another cat spoke.
"May BoneClan live long and prosper, Bonestar." They all chanted, and when Bones opened her eyes..
She was in her nest, in her cozy little home, panting hard.
She knew what she had to do.

() Now.. ()

Bones headed off to the forest, and followed her destiny, becoming the leader of BoneClan.
Unfortunately, StarClan did not promise everything to be perfect. Leaf-bare was hard the first few times for BoneClan, but they lived through it. Many died of sickness, and the Clan is getting weaker by the second.
To make things worse, a band of rogues has come to the forest. They've been stealing prey, and attacking BoneClan cats, it won't be long until they find camp and launch a full on attack.
What will happen, will secrets get out and old grudges be dug up? And most importantly, will you help BoneClan survive, or make them suffer? Choose your side.

() Rules.. ()

(()) Role Play posts need to be about two to three sentences, unless we're at a slow part. =)
(()) Please, try and include everyone in the plot and role playing!
(()) Try not to control the territory/time/weather/etc.
(()) HAVE FUN!

() News && Updates.. ()

9/17/09 - BoneClan is OPEN! C'mon in and join. :)
---
Season - About near the end of leaf-bare
Prey- Starting to come back, but scarcely

() Form ()
((NOTE - FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ON RANKS))
((Also, a common trait in BoneClan cats is sharp claws, being fast, and being very good at hiding))

Name;
Gender;
Description;
Personality;
BoneClan or Rogues?;
Rank;
Other;

() BoneClan ()

Leader
BONESTAR ~ Branch

Deputy

SCARHEART ~ Suburbia

Medicine Cat

--- ~ ---

Warriors

FERNSTORM - Branch
HOLLYPOOL - Holly
BERRYWHISKER - Fall Leaf

Apprentices

--- ~ ---

Queens && Kits

--- ~ ---

Elders

--- ~ ---

() Rogues ()

Leader

Scratch - Branch

Second In-Command

Cougar - Dred

Others

Knife - Suburbia
Lion - Fall Leaf

Loners

Tygra - Socky
Frostkit - Fall Leaf

Last edited by Branchthorn on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:26 pm

Name; ScarHeart
Gender; Male
Description; http://blog.jimmyr.com/pics/944_10.jpg
Personality; Will unfold
BoneClan or Rogues?; Boneclan
Rank; Deputy
Other; always in

Name; Knife
Gender; Female
Description; https://media.photobucket.com/image/rogue%20cat/kitty_of_ice/anime/cat.jpg
Personality; Evil
BoneClan or Rogues?; Rogue
Rank; Rogue
Other;
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:21 pm

((Added and approved! =D))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:17 am

((THanks, I was just leaving for school, so I didn't have time to do much!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:44 am

((It's fine. =D Role play? I'll start. ))

Bonestar yawned, her fur spiking up as she felt the stinging cold of the air and seeing the bright, almost blinding dawn light. Bonestar sighed heavily, and was shocked to find that she wanted nothing more then to go back in time and never even come out to the forest to lead BoneClan. She could've been in her cozy home right now, munching on good food and staying warm.. But no.
Then, Bonestar thought of the amazement that came with being a warrior in the forest. Being able to hunt prey, and defend your territory, being surrounded by people that love and cared for you, even if it wasn't your kin.
Bonestar padded into the camp clearing, sniffing distainfully at the near empty prey pile. All that lay there was a scrawny sparrow and a skinny and thin mouse without so much as a nibble. The Clan had been nearly wiped out during this rough leaf-bare, and the rollar coaster ride wasn't over yet.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:42 pm

Scarheart was up for sometime now before Bonestar was awake. He turned his head towards the prey pile, where Bonestar was. "Why, good morning, Bonestar. How are you?" He asked considerately. He did not think the answer would be very happy, for it was a terrible Leafbare. He bounded over to where she was and waited for her to get her prey, so he wouldn''t have to pick his poison.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:38 pm

Bonestar picked the thin mouse, for she wanted all her warriors to have all the strength they could. She hadn't eaten since morning yesterday, and was starving. She sat down, sighing, and took a bite. Bonestar chewed slowly, gulping it down.
Bonestar thought a minute before she answered. Well, she was starving, weak, tired, and was trying her best not to be irate. Then she replied, "Oh, me? I'm fine, Scarheart, how are you managing?" She asked politely. She had always liked the deputy, maybe a little to much for her own good (HINTHINTHINTHINTxD).
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:17 pm

((XD we'll play along with that XDD))

Scarheart replied with, "Ditto." He smiled and pick the sparrow. "They prey pile has been scarce since Leaf-bare. Would you mind if I go hunt?" He asked Bonestar. He had always liked the leader, maybe a little too much for HIS own good.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:10 pm

"Of course, I'll come, if thats okay with you?" Bonestar asked, smiling. She stood up, stretching. She was completely wide awake now, and her paws were itching to get into the forest. She then had a strange thought.. Did Scarheart know where she was from?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:38 am

"Of course you may," Scarheart replied. "The more, the merrier," He cliched. He moved his tail towards the forest and said, "Let's go!" and bounded into the forest.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:24 am

(Your such a temptater, Branch, my friend. MAY I REVIVE THE OLD! AND BRING BACK THE NEW! Heeheeeheheehehee.)

Name; AmberFEATHER xD
Gender; female
Description; WHATTDA THINK? ARE YOU LOSING YOUR MIND?
Personality; Heh. Too much suggar. Her personality is the samesameness. unless to dun remember it. *sniff*
BoneClan or Rogues?; Boneclan
Rank; Med. cat
Other; Guess.

Name; Lion
Gender; male
Description; do I really?...
Personality; Unknowness, or go search the first thread of JointClan!
Boneclan or Rogues?; Rouge
Rank; other
Other; I luf him. *snuggles*
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:03 pm

((YESH! MY PLAN WORKED! LEAFY JOINED! I mean.. xDD))

Bonestar flicked her brown tipped tail, and bounded after Scarheart, calling over her shoulder. "We'll be back, Amberfeather, we're going hunting!" Bonestar shivered, feeling the cold winds seem to sink into her bones. She sniffed the air, and froze.

((If this is okay.. =D))

Scratch, with Lion and Knife flanking either side of him, smiled at Scarheart and the BoneClan leader. "Why, hello here. So, we meet again, Bonestar." He said. And then Bonestar stiffened. She had seen this cat, heard his voice only a few times before. When she was a kittypet.
StarClan.. Help me! She prayed silently.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:17 pm

(YOUARESOMEAN! *cough* xDD)

Lion smirked at Bonestar. He curled his tail and stood on the right side of his leader, Scratch. He could feel the fur on his neck starting to prick. He growled lightly and glared at Bonestar, feeling hatred, mean, evil. He listened to Scratch taunt Bonestar and her deputy, and felt a flick of sympathy. He shook himself, confused. His claws dug the wet earth, just itching to attack.

Amberfeather watched hthem go, but then caught a scent she never wantd to smell. Her eyes flicked side to side, glancing around camp. She was med. cat, but that didn't mean she couldn't fight! Growled, she silently slipped into a bush and swiftly padded around, until she caught sight of what she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:27 pm

(( xDD I am not, I just missed you. -Huggles- ))

Bonestar growled, unsheathing her claws. She knew, in that moment, that this was was causing them all the trouble. The injured cats, the prey loss, all of it. She snarled. "Never thought I'd have to deal with you again," She said, and lunged at Scratch.

((Let's wait for Sub, 'cause this is gonna be a super coolio fight I don't want anyone to miss. =D ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:58 pm

(Aw...)

Amberfeather flinched when her leader attacked. She didn't know she was in a visible to the rouges. She watched quietly, wondering when she shouldd jump in and pull the unessisary(sp) fight apart. She held h=in a menancing growl and sat there.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:08 pm

Scratch snarled, and slashed claws at his former.. He stopped. He could not think about that kind of thing.. He spotted a amber cat, and got distracted. He felt himself get pinned down by Bonestar. He tore his eyes away, and slashed out at her again.
Bonestar looked at Scarheart, hissing. "Tackle Knife!" She said, and then her eyes widened. Oh crud, she had just pretty much given herself away that she knew them.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:19 pm

Knife flinched at Scratch and Bonestar fighting, but thought that the others would notice and lunged at Scarheart.

Scarheart was to preocupied to notice Knife lunging at him, and easily got pinned down. "So, what do you want?" He asked, smiling. She didn't have a clue that her underbelly was open, and Scarheart kicked her there.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:21 pm

"Oh thank StarClan," Bonestar whispered to herself. Scarheart hadn't noticed that she'd known the name of some of the cats. She snarled, slashing at Scratch. He fell back, and stared off into the distance at Amberfeather.
Bonestar then went for Lion.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:25 pm

Knife was knocked some feet away from Scarheart, but shook it off and tried to block Bonestar from attacking Lion.

Scarheart got up and ran towards Scratch, making him/her pay for what she did to Bonestar, whatever it was anyway.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:26 pm

Scratch growled, slashing at Scarheart. He again, had to tear his eyes off Amberfeather. What was that feeling inside him? He hadn't felt it since Bones left.. Was it.. Love? He growled, and dug his claws into Scarheart's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Amberfeather saw Scratch staring at her. She quickly slipped away, and ran toward camp. Panting, she stopped at the entrance of camp and looked behind her. She then crept into her den. She curled up and shuddered. She was upset.Scratch had hurt Bonestar!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:29 pm

Scarheart screamed and tried to get out of Scratch's grasp, but failed. "LET GO!" He yelled at him, twisting and twitching. The pain was furious, and he just gave up trying to get out. He wasn't strong enough after he kicked Knife from before.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:31 pm

Scratch smiled, and bit into his neck, before yowling. "RETREAT!" He dashed off back to his camp, and hoped his companions were following.
~~~
Bonestar gasped, and let Scarheart lean up against her. "C'mon, I'll get you to Amberfeather." She said, and started back to camp slowly. She hoped to STARCLAN that Amberfeather didn't ask questions about who and why they did those things to Bonestar and Scarheart.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:44 pm

Lion growled, and padded after Scratch. He shook the wet blood out of his pelt. Following his leader, he sulked away, and disappeared into the bramble bush.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Then a white she-cat with brown spots and a brown mask jumped out and attcked Lion.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next