RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)

Go down 
+2
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Blank's Toucan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

-.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:11 pm

)PS- I petted your Squibs, care to pet mine??(
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

-.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:13 am

((Ah'd luff to but Squiby's daown...-clicks anyway-))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:38 am

GGRRR...I hate it when too many users go on at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:03 pm

(Works now! PETPETPETPETPETPET!)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:04 pm

Otterwhisker pricked his ears at the sound of newcomers, yawning. After blinking the sleep out of his eyes, he rose to his paws and padded out of his den into the clearing. His eyes flashed with pity when he saw the siblings, feeling wistful that more cats had to share his fate. "Greetings," he said, his voice tenativley cheery. He hoped he could bring up the spirits of the cats mourning for the life of the wild they had lost, but didn't want to be intrusive.

Rotche grumbled, covering his ears with his paws. "Be quiet," he growled, still half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:12 pm

Trian turned her head to see another cat padding up. "Oh, Hi.."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:56 pm

Stormfire made a rumbling purring sound. "Meet Otterwhisker," he introduced the two formally, smiling at the cheetahs and the clouded leopards. Nice young cats. Don't deserve to be locked up here.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:29 am

Alesana sat impatiently at the back of the group, trying to see above a couple of the cats ahead by putting her front paws on their backs and standing. Finally she gave up with that and pushed her way threw. Stumbling to the front of the action, she quickly noticed that they were now staring at her, a little unsure on how to react. "Greetings. My name is Alesana. Who might you two be?" she said friendily, stooping down a bit to their level. She realised that she was acting foolish, probably making the newcomers feel like babies, but it was better than staring down at them with hard eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:58 am

Trian smiled at Otterwhisker, blushing underneath her pelt.
"Hello, Alesana."
The young female giggled- It was strange how the Amur bent to see her.

Roan caught his sister's adoring glance at the cougar, and rolled his eyes.
He turned to Shadowflight.
"You wouldn't be from th emountains by chance, would you?" He questioned.

Shadowflight cocked his head, puzzled. "Yes... I had a younger sister there. Why?"
This was a very strange meeting so far.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:30 pm

Alesana smiled and backed off a bit, but still observed the two cheetahs closely. She had never seen a younge cheetah before, honestly. Only the matured, old ones here. In all actuallity, she had'nt seen a cub, let alone a younge cat, in years. It was facinating to her.

The swift Amur leopard tapped her tail tip on Shadowflight's paw. "Do you know them after all? You were saying somthing about the scent of their Clan or somthing coming off them earlier."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Shadowflight nodded to Alesana.
"What is you rmother's name?'

Trian's emerald eyes widened her mind snapped, finally recognizing the panther's scent. "Shadoh??"

"Trian?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:53 pm

Name: LightningShadow (or just Shadow)
Position? Wanted?: WARRIOR!
Personality: Shadow is a quiet cat and doesn't like fights or violence except when necessary. He's shy to relationships and twitches at harsh things that he can relate too. He's not strong, but very intelligent. He can be playful to his closest friends but only when there is nothing else wrong. He's sometimes sulking around the prison.
Description: LightningShadow
What kind of big cat?: LIGAH!
Other: THNXS SHADOH!

Last edited by Suburbia on Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LINE #3)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:30 pm

Accepted, but What position?? *Pokes third line*
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:31 pm

MEEPENZ! LOOKIEZ!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:04 pm

( I don't know how to reply xD)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:46 pm

Otterwhisker blushed, swishing his tail and looking at his paws to avoid the cheetah's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:28 pm

LATER THAT DAY...... x}
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:44 pm

((XD Aww what the heck, INTRO TIME!))

LightningShadow was thrown into the glass room later that day. He looked around, weary eyed from the fight he had not to go in. He saw an array of big cats there; Leopards, a cheetah, a tiger. He shaked his head and glanced around.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:52 pm

)*Correction- He SHOOK his head and glanced around.(

Roan slinked out of the den Shadoh had oferred him, Just in time to see yet another cat thrown in. This one was much larger, far bigger than Stormfire.

"Hey." He snorted, padding up.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:24 pm

((YOU SAY WHAT NOW?))

Stormfire noticed a large tawny striped big cat sitting in the pen. "Hello," he offered politely, sweeping his black-striped tail around.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:32 pm

XD in real life they are about the same size!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:44 pm

((I know, I know. XD))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Delete Caliber please? I hate him. XD

Name: Kettle
Position? Wanted?: Warrior guy dude thing.
Personality: Fun-loving and kind, he loves to make friends and have a good time, but if he is made upset, he has a temper.
Description:
http://www.prlog.org/10200548-award-winning-stephen-oachs-photograph-of-snow-leopard.jpg
What kind of big cat?: Snow Leopard
Other: ..........No.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:48 pm

EEEEEEEE NUUUUU! Competition for Shadow!
Shadow; Alesana MINE!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:54 pm

((WELL GEEZ.

STUPID LEOPARDS.

WHY THEY GOTTA BE SO AWESOME?

AND FUN TO RP?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next