RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack

Go down 
+6
Blank's Toucan
Lan Fan
Mad MOAI
Fang
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Otterwhisker
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:36 pm

Wink: "I don't think it's fair, us Airs can't go by the water with out getting claustrophobic! Just wanted to get that of my chest." I blew some herbs with wind. "I wonder what Dusk's territory looks like too, I'm sure if we knew, less wolves would get curious, that would be way less work off my back!"

(can you make a map of dusk?)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:29 pm

Name:Koran
Descripction (make a pic here, or just describe) Black white a white tail, and electrical blue ears and paws.
Personality: Friendly and defender.
Rank (apprentice, warrior, queen, pup, med. wolf): Warroir
Power (earth, fire, water, nature, lightning, or air): Air
Side (Dusk's or Dawn's [Dusk's side needs less people]: Dawn
Other:nope

Name: Olypica
Descripction (make a pic here, or just describe) white with wind patterns in her fur.
Personality: protective but gentle.
Rank (apprentice, warrior, queen, pup, med. wolf): Warrior
Power (earth, fire, water, nature, lightning, or air): Lightning.
Side (Dusk's or Dawn's [Dusk's side needs less people]: Dawn!
Other: no
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:31 pm

((Accepted! And I'll work on the Dusk territory. :)))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:29 pm

thanks))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:30 pm

((PLOT IS ON FRONT PAGE SOON!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:11 pm

RP anyone???
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:24 pm

(me rp!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:44 pm

KK!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:27 pm

(I'm glad. We worked together on the plot! Yeah! Random side note...)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:38 am

((YESH, I SHALL ADD UR HELP ON DAT TING XD Okay guys, the plot doesn't start until Wink delivers the prophecy. :)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:48 pm

(Okay, I'll do the prophecy.)

Wink: I stopped in my tracks on the way to the hills. My vision blurred, then, wolves appeared. Wolves were running from shadows and darkness. Some dead...some being attacked....one being attacked was...Flick...I told Flick and Ember.

(Sorry, didn't wanna type a lot. LOL!)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Flick swallowed hard, trying to act indifferent to hide his fear. The hair on his spine stood up. "We need to be prepared," he decided, his voice shaking. "Let's set out these herbs."

Ember glanced at his brother, pity in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Wink: "Shhhh..." I told them, lifeless stare...another vision.

"Evil Dusk wolves tearing us apart. Our earth and nature wolves...dying and darkening. But...only one glimmer of hope ahead....way out over seas and mountains...a silver ark...our future is on it....no wolf...no living or breathing thing...a coin....a coin which says...'Hark the wolves that deny evil...Hark the wolves that deny good...Hark the undecided wolves...who deny....it went blank......" I growled. I suddenly stared out again. "A wolf with golden wings...a wolf with a golden body...he wolf with red eyes...he's taking his first steps on the ark...howling...revealing the sun! He must be the undecided wolf of 'ol! He is stepping on the coin....he...he is dying...going to Star Pack...but...the dusk ones are defeated!"

(Send a PM later to someone random who you want to be the golden wolf.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:17 am

§ Blanks § wrote:
KK!

u can start,jei. ((sorry but isn't ur wolf jei? lol))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:23 am

Kuran and Olympic raced around, paying only 1 percent attention to where they were. The mates laughed and howled together. then they heard a wolf saying something about 'being attacked' dead' a wolf called flick something about a prophicy. they glanced at each other, confused.

Koran: "Who is there? we are Koran and Olympic. We are hoping to find a pack and we will fight if nessissary."
Olympic: I whined, not wanting to hurt any1 if we fought. "No,Koran we mustn't fight! we'd be in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Ember growled. "We don't need your help! We're perfectly capable of-"

Flick brushed his tail over his brother's muzzle, throwing an apologetic glance at the newcomers. "We'd gladly appreciate any new members to help the pack grow." he stated firmly. The usual friendly glint in his eyes was gone, replaced by a fear of what was coming.

Ember was surprised at his brother's aggressive attitude. He whipped his head around to look away from his brother, his frown giving a hint of a scowl.

((Who wants to be the golden wolf?))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:35 pm

(PM them. )
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:57 pm

Olympic crouched aggressivly at embers words, but Koran gave her a soft growl that said " Olimpic, don't fight with him- I pointed my head at Ember- he accepts us though.( Koran smiled gleefully at Flick) So, I am Koran. This is Olimpic, my sister. And you are? Sorry we came on when a phropsy was being told. Are we not allowed to listen becuase it's secret, we will leave."

Olimpic: I sighed and stared at Ember's back. " I wonder if we could be friends with him-ember- and the wolf u just talked to." she said. She smiled at ember happily and sat back and relaxed. I will sing she thought. I sang a quiet song of protiction to myself. " Hey! Wait!" She called to Ember. " come back, can I talk to you alone?"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Ember whipped his head around to glare over his shoulder, growling with his teeth bared in a snarl and his eyes narrowed. He cautiously approached the wolf. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:09 am

Olimpic: She hated when others showed aggresiveness. Olimpic had many qestions. She looked at Koran.
Koran: "You asked for him.". Koran turned around and sat down a few feet from his twin sister.
Olimpic: I sighed. I looked at Ember and blurted out many qestions at once:"What is your name? Who Are you? Who is The One That Koran is respecting?(I'm talking about Flick) Where is the alpha? Want to be frie-!"
Koran: " Olimpic, slow down! The Red Wolf might not understand BY YOUR FAST BLABBERING MOUTH!"
Olimpic: I growled aggresivlly at my brother. " Fine, I'll do a few at a time. She turned back to Ember. "Did you understand or was I talking to fast?"
Koran: I snarled in response to her growl. I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:12 am

[quote="pinkpupgal98"]Olimpic: She hated when others showed aggresiveness. Olimpic had many qestions. She looked at Koran.
Koran: "You asked for him.". Koran turned around and sat down a few feet from his twin sister.
Olimpic: I sighed. I looked at Ember and blurted out many qestions at once:"What is your name? Who Are you? Who is The One That Koran is respecting?(I'm talking about Flick) Where is the alpha? Want to be frie-!"
Koran: " Olimpic, slow down! The Red Wolf might not understand BY YOUR FAST BLABBERING MOUTH!"
Olimpic: I growled aggresivlly at my brother. " Fine, I'll do a few at a time. She turned back to Ember. "Did you understand or was I talking to fast?"
Koran: I snarled in response to her growl. I rolled my eyes.
Koran: I looked at Flick and wanted to talk with Flick while Olimpic talked to Ember.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:14 am

((Who wants to be the golden wolf?))[/quote]

(( Idk, a friend of mine will join this pack and they might be golden wolf.))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:47 am

"I understood," Ember began cautiously. "My name is Ember. I am a fire wolf. And that," he said, flicking his ears in the direction of his brother,"Is Flick."

"We are Sun Seekers," he continued, "and we serve the keeper of the sun, Dawn."

"Greetings," Flick began, dipping his head towards the wolf approaching him.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:19 am

Koran: "So, Flick what is your power? Oh look here is starffrost!"

Starfrost: I padded up to Koran. "Hello, Koran." she bowed her head.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:23 am

"Hello, Starfrost. I'm Flick." he said, dipping his head. Then he turned to the first wolf. "And so your name is Koran?" he asked. "And my power is the wind." he added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next