RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack

Go down 
+6
Blank's Toucan
Lan Fan
Mad MOAI
Fang
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Otterwhisker
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack Empty
PostSubject: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:36 pm

|-|-|Long ago when elemental wolves and the night were unheard of, there was a wolf named Dawn. Dawn had more power than all the other mortal wolves. She controled the Sun. All wolves followed her, and obeyed her will. She was fair and perfect, so many male wolves longed to be her mate. Finally, she found the right one whom she wanted to stay with forever. His name was Dusk. She made him immortal, and they prospered for many years. Throughout this time, Dusk witnessed her Dawn's uncapped power, and longed to have powers like her. Dawn refused to give him powers, though, and felt that she had already done much making him immortal. Dusk was enraged. Jealousy ate at him for years, and finally he attempted to kill her. He failed, seeing as she was immortal, but since he was as well, he couldn't be destroyed once and for all. So Dawn chose a punishment worse; wherever Dusk went, he must linger in the shadows, and never experience the warmth of the Sun ever again. This curse is terrible, and he bears it forever; if he hadn't been so hungry for revenge, he'd wish he weren't immortal and kill himself so that he would no longer bear the shame.
|-|-|Many wolves pitied him, and Dusk drew them into the shadows. He convinced them that they deserve the power that Dawn gets, and that they deserved recognition. Finally, his power grew to a point at which it was equal to Dawn's, and with lack of followers, she had grown weak. He attacked, and won. Dawn gave in and gave him half of her power; now for twelve hours of the day, night occurs. Wolves did not have endless energy as a blessing from Dawn; they had to rest when the moon shone. Dusk's ambition had been reached; he now had power over darkness. The Night Army, as they were called, competed many raids, and Dusk grew more powerful.
|-|-|Eventually Dusk found a mate and had a pup; his name was Lock. Lock didn't agree with what his father was doing, and so he ran away to join Dawn. Lock served has her beta, and eventually they grew close and became mates. Their pups were a mix of Dark and Light, Day and Night. They all had different powers. The first pup's name was Blaze, whose power was fire. The second was named Mist, who controled water. The third was called Blossom, who controlled nature. The fourth was named Thunder, who controled electricity. The fifth was called Gale, who controlled the wind. The last was called Rock, who controlled stone. Their decendants made up the Sunrise Army, who fought against the Dark, and against Dusk. Every month during the night of a full moon, the wolves take a vigil and howl at the moon, so that Dawn can hear their promise...

"We will never give up the fight."

CURRENT PLOT:
Dawn is losing the battle. A twenty-four hour period is now more occupied by the night. With less sunlight, plants are slowly dieing, which is weakening the nature wolves. However, eventually nature wolves' bodies go to a last resort of protection- becoming moonlight plants. This makes them evil, however. Only when there is enough sunlight will these midnight plants be reverted into their regular state.

Would you like to join the allegiance?

Name:
Descripction (make a pic here, or just describe)
Personality:
Rank (apprentice, warrior, queen, pup, med. wolf):
Power (earth, fire, water, nature, lightning, or air):
Side (Dusk's or Dawn's [Dusk's side needs less people]:
Other:

FYI, mentors and cerimonies and stuff isn't as important here, as the wolves are more-so solitary.

My form:

Name- Flick
Gender- Male
Descripction-
Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack Free_w10
Personality- Quick-thinking and pure, he always sticks the rules. He does what he believes to be right and nothing else. However, sometimes he can trust others a bit too easily.
Rank- Warrior
Power- Air
Side- Dawn
Other- Brother of Ember.

Name- Ember
Gender- Male
Descripction-
Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack Ember10
Personality- Conflicted and hot-tempered, sometimes his selfishness and instubordanance kep him from doing the right thing.
Rank- Warrior
Power- Fire
Side- Dawn (for now.... *evil grin*)
Other- Brother of Flick.

Wolves-

---Dawn
----Med. Wolf
Wink
----Warriors
Flick
Ember
Magi
Riverfur
Starfrost
Loki
Olypica
Koran
----Apprentices
(none)
----Queens
Siarren
----Pups
Flight
Roan

---Dusk (less people in this, most goes on in Dawn)
----Warriors
Mali
Xoxis the first
Xoxis the second (Zoris)
Ashfoot
----Apprentices
(none)

ALSO, IF YOU PRACTICE, YOU CAN MASTER THE SIDE ELEMENT OF YOUR POWER. HERE ARE THE SIDE ELEMENTS:

Earth- Metal
Fire- Lava
Water- Ice
Nature- Posion
Lightning- Sound
Air- Speed (Run like the wind!)

Also, you can also do (with a lot of practice) a combo attack with other wolves. Be creative! Here are some examples:

Lightning Water Air= Thunderstorm
Air Earth= Sandstorm
Ice Air= Blizzard

Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack Mapb

Mountians- A small mountian range in the Pack's territory. Lightning wolves love being close to the sky. Water wolves training to master ice come here. Air wolves like the cool, fresh winds, but fire wolves can't stand the cold temperatures.

Volcano- An active volcano in the mountian range. Fire wolves love this place, and practice to become lava wolves. Air wolves feel claustrophobic inside the mountian, and water wolves don't like the lack of water vapor in the cool air. Nature wolves don't like the fire, either.

Moor- A grassy moor in the pack's territory. Air wolves love the wind in their fur. Nature wolves feel very unprotected in the open.

Forest- An area with a lot of trees on the pack's territory. Nature wolves feel at home here. Water wolves love the dew and mist. Air wolves feel claustrophobic here, and fire wolves are don't like taking a risk of burning down the forest.

Sandy Hills- A sandy area with gentle elevations. Earth wolves love the grit below their paws. Fire wolves like the warm sand. Water wolves don't like the dry atmosphere, and neither do nature wolves. Air wolves love how open it is.

Sweet ocean- A lake that seems to be as big as the ocean, but its water is sweet, not salty. Water wolves love the water, as do nature wolves. Lightning wolves feel dangerous around it, afraid they might discharge through the lake. Fire wolves despise the wet atmosphere. Air wolves don't like the misty breeze.

Last edited by Otterwhisker on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Name: Mali
Description: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack 2hicqqr
Personality: Will unfold
Rank (apprentice, warrior, queen, pup, med. wolf): Warrior
Power (earth, fire, water, nature, thunder, or air): thunder
Side (Dusk's or Dawn's [Dusk's side needs less people]: Dusk
Other: no

Name: Wink
Description: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack Zwx1eu
Personality: Nice, lovable, caring. But aggressive if anyone asks about her family or past.
Rank (apprentice, warrior, queen, pup, med. wolf): Med Wolf
Power (earth, fire, water, nature, thunder, or air): Air
Side (Dusk's or Dawn's [Dusk's side needs less people]: Dawn
Other: She has the power to tell prophecies.

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:51 pm

(( I'll join, but i have a question. Varjak Paw and you and other users have those same pictures of the wolf/cat doing that same thing! where do i get them? please reply back. Or wait, do you get those new and enteresting designs from a game or what? cuz i want one, they are interesting!))

Name: Starfrost.
Personality: Kind, Trustable, exalent fighter, and elagent.
Rank (apprentice, warrior, queen, pup, med. wolf):Warrior
Power (earth, fire, water, nature, thunder, or air): Fire
Other:nope :)
here's her pic:

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/20SWz2Gf_BY/hqdefault.jpg

Last edited by pinkpupgal98 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:13 pm

LOL, what's their name? XD And BTW, we get the wolf pics from here, and the cat pics from here. After you finish making the cat/wolf, press Print Screen (on mine it is print scrn) which is the red hilighted key in this image:
Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack Psc10

And if you can't find they key (if you're using a PC) then you can use the on-screen keyboard. It's Start>All Programs>Accessories>Accesibility>On-Screen Keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:35 pm

(Prt Sc, go to Paint, cut out the image (crop), save into your pictures, and upload them to tinypic)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:49 pm

Oh yeah, forgot that XD
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:13 am

Name: Xoxis the First

Description: Xoxis has a rather short muzzle and flat face, but no one knows why. His fur is extremely short and is just enough to keep him warm. On his face, neck, ears, the front of his torso, most of his tail, and all four legs below the heel, the fur is an aqua blue, but on the rest of his body it's what one would call "cobalt purple" although it doesn't appear to have too much blue in it. On his head, the purple fur forms sort of a widow's peak on his face. His tail is long and whiplike, and he has black claws. He has large wings that are purple on the back but have red flight feathers. Xoxis has a lean but muscular build.

Personality: Xoxis is loyal but quite irritable. He takes great care of his son, Xoxis the Second.

Power: Air

Side: Dusk

Name: Xoxis the Second, AKA Zoris

Description: Xoxis's very short pelt is also short, but it is a bright-but-dull orange. Confusing, I know, but that's the only way to describe it. He has a muscular build and, for some reason, a very short tail. His claws are a silvery-white and he appears to have completely white, glowing eyes.

Personality: Xoxis the Second is strongly defiant. However when training under his father, Xoxis the First, he becomes patient and eager to learn.

Power: Earth

Last edited by Kokoro on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:45 pm

Name: Magi
Description: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack 34djuvo
Personality: Despite here image, she is caring and loving.
Rank (apprentice, warrior, queen, pup, med. wolf): warrior
Power (earth, fire, water, nature, thunder, or air): air
Other:Wink's sister

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Magi is accepted, but could you change the names of Xoxis and the second? I think it'd be confusing and people would call, "Xoxis!" and you'd have to be like "((Which one?!))" XD
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:30 pm

(Can we RP!?)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:30 pm

No, not yet...
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:14 pm

(Never knew an RP without beginning small talk! LOL!)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:20 pm

((Ugg, but all my RPs fail... XD So I'm trying to try something different, so I can start with a lot of people...))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:26 pm

(I think this is why they fail! LOL~! JK JK!)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:12 pm

((Fine, fine... XD))

Flick peeked his head out above the grassy valley he had created his den in, flicking his ears as a piece of soft moor grass tickled him. He sniffed, and noticed that Ember wasn't yet up; he lived in a deep set underground, and couldn't stand sleeping in the cold moorland. Though Ember's scent should've been difficult or almost immpossible to detect underground, Flick, as a wolf of the wind, could detect the slightest trace of his scent on in the air. "Ember?" he called, his breath forming clouds that curled on the edges.

Ember flicked his ears, trying to ignore his brother's calls. It seemed as if Flick awoke before dawn even broke every single day! Finally he gave up on sleep, getting up to strech. Frost had formed on his fur and on the chilly earth; he breathed a tiny flame to warm the atmosphere before he climbed out of his tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:30 pm

((Okay. Xoxis the second is also known as Zoris.))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:37 pm

((Okay, that's cool, so he like, goes by Zoris. I'll put "Xoxis the second (Zoris)" on the front page with Xoxis the first.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:43 pm

Name: Ashfoot
Description: Ashfoot's tail is tipped with flames that burn her own fur, but it's not the primary use of her powers. Ashfoot's claws are like hot coals, and if she slashes through an enemy, it can really hurt. Her fangs are also tipped with the hot-coal-like material, but they're not as effective as claws.
Ashfoot's fur is a fiery red, and she has a black underbelly, muzzle, paws and lower legs from walking in her own fire. She also has two silver earrings on each outward-facing side of her ear (the left side of her left ear and the right side of her right ear). Ashfoot's eyes are a demon-like red, and she has red, dragon-like wings that allow her to fly for distances.
Image: in the spoiler --
Spoiler:
Personality: The first thing you notice about her is that she is severely short-tempered. And trust me, it's best to stay on her good side. However, she is helpful and loyal to her pack, so she makes up for her outbursts by serving those close to her. Serious, she often scolds those who joke around as if she were the leader, being proud as she is. Even though Ashfoot can be defiant, she usually goes along with orders fine.
Power: Fire; her wings are useful for flying but she cannot control air
Other: Is Dusk going to battle Dawn?
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:50 pm

((Accepted! And yep, we're going to have several clashes with Dusk. And an announcement to all Dusk characters:
All the main RPing that we will be doing will be focused on the Dawn side. The Dusk characters will mostly only be seen when Dawn is battling them. We won't really ever visit their pack or anything, so I reccomend creating a Dawn character as well if you only have a Dusk one. Characters are also allowed to switch sides if they are conflicted or something.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:04 pm

'Kay, I'm creating a Dawn one.

Name: Riverfur
Description: Since Riverfur spends a lot of time in the water, her fur is countershaded, like a great white shark's; this means that the top of her body is dark and the bottom is white, so she blends in with the water whether seen from above or below. Her eyes are a deep aqua blue, reflecting her element and favorite activity -- swimming! Her claws are white like ice.
Image: in the spoiler --
Spoiler:
Personality: Riverfur is very friendly, and caring towards other pack members, but she is serious and aggressive during fights. Her flaw is that she is sensitive and often worries too much, so Riverfur would often be perceived as timid and weak if the one looking at her was serious and powerful. She has a desire to prove herself, so she tries to do her best, although sometimes it's not enough. Riverfur is easily frustrated if she doesn't get something right.
Power: Water (not ice)
Side: Dawn
Other:
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:27 pm

((Accepted!))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:21 pm

((All right, just a question before I start. Where's the body of water nearest to the camp (they have a camp?) of Dawn?))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:56 pm

Wink: I sat in camp, feeling betrayed of my family, my sister sitting by me. "Magi, go away." I walked to an area where I could watch Flick and Ember and still be hidden.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:38 pm

((Here, I'll make a map...))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:39 pm

(Kewl!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next