RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)

Go down 
+6
Harvey
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
Frost
❝ lauren ❞
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:08 am

Sorathem was lighthearted. He wasn't totally serious, either. Well, same thing. Nevertheless, he was enjoying himself in the woods, and creating a small ruckus.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:43 am

Shadow Moon flinched slightly. Sol growled, stepping out with his companion. "We are merely traveling wolves looking for a place to stay." His dark brown fur was bristling with caution, although he remained calm as he always was. Shadow Moon, however, bared her fangs, prepared to fight, even though she was weak with hunger.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:21 am

Ginger smirked. "That's not the way to do it." She muttered and sighed. Becoming serious she spoke up. "Well, your in the wrong place. This is Sun River territory." She growled. "We're not here for a fight. I was taking this wolf to my camp! You may come along, or leave." She offered.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:02 pm

"That's not the way to do it."

Sorathem shook his pelt off, clearing the long white fur. He padded towards the voice, and there was at least another wolf there. "Should I really stay cleaner?" he asked lightheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:51 pm

Form

Name: Scythe
DETAILED description: Scythe's main fur color is black. His secondary color is a light gray, which flecks along on his flanks, muzzle, and tail. His front paws are a cookies and cream [:P] color, and the same color runs up his front legs and fades into the other gray. His left ear is a pure white, while his other ear remains black. Dark splotches surround his dark green eyes. His tail includes many colors. The black, the light gray flecks, and the only color not anywhere else, brown. The brown is very light and almost highlights the other furs. His right eye is also glazed and silver, so he is blind in that eye.
DETAILED personality- He is a testy wolf. While he's very open and happy, he can also be independent and snappish, just depending on his mood, or someone who had said or done something to affect him. But it doesn't stop him from having fun, and protecting his friends if needed. He enjoys exploring the wildnerness, and knows about everything out there, but not exactly for herbs, which he'd leave to a professional.
Wanted Rank: Whatever alpha chooses.
Other: I WANT ALPHA MALE! xD Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:25 pm

(N-Accepted! xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:01 pm

(Added new wolf. ^^)

Arie watched the conversation with all those wolves. Ginger was lucky. Arie was a former leader of different pack,
but didn't get many wolves. So she wandered into Ginger's territory, and became a member.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Malika relaxed and kept on walking into the camp. "Look, I'm tired, and my leg is bugging me agian. Do you have someone to take care of it? I don't feel like fighting."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Ginger swished her tail. "Come on. Arie will take you." She said. "I'll take to these wolves." She dipped her head to Arie. Ginger turned her head and focused on the two other wolves that she found. "Yes or no?" She questioned impatiently. 3 strays at once is enough. She thought. I need a mate.... She added in her thought. She shook her head and waited for the two wolves.

Arie nodded and turned to Malika. "come on." she said and headed toward camp.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:04 pm

Form

Name:Avalik
DETAILED description: Avalik is a Stornly Willed wolf, Powerful, And never quiting. She's a Light Brown wolf and with a white underbelly and white chest + neck and Muzzle. She has emrald Green eyes, and can read enemies minds. She is very strong, and she has Grace as she runs and walks. her gait is extremlly graceful, She walks as if floating above the ground. She is an Expirented Warrior and can fight Decently, but needs some more training, so some Advanced Warriors should teach her some moves to emprove. She has A loving side and a Evil side.(evil side only happens if u make her mad.) She is very fast when running, for she has long legs. Her coat is glossy and when she runs her coat looks like rippling waves. She is Only 3yrs and 5 months and very young. She has A wonderful sense of smell so she has the power to smell 3xs more than a normal wolf's. She is very serious when it comes to battle and for pups and her fellow pack members. Here is the link to see what she looks like.
http://www.freewebs.com/the-new-moon/I_Love_Kangaroos_by_WildSpiritWolf.jpg
DETAILED personality-Kind, Willing, and strong. she shows fearlessness. She is bold and happens to have a problem in her left hind leg some times.(it might twitch if she's scared or showing signs of anger or distress.). She Has A cheerful chime-like sounded bark. Her Howl will show her attitude. she is willing and happy, Loves running and adventures. she hunts for her packs most of the time. she shows signs of fear by laying her ears vertigal.(across, side to side) she has a bright personality most of the time and is always willing more than welcome to to heal the wounded and injured. She shows angrer by snarling,growling,yelping loudly or howling in a low pitched tone. she would like to mate someday.
Wanted Rank:Alpha or beta.
Other: Needs help with hunting and fighting.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:39 pm

((Are you ignoring Sorathem?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:41 pm

"I think we should come," Shadow Moon offered, even though Sol look convinced already. He gave a curt nod. "We'll follow," he said quietly, just enough for this stranger-wolf to hear. He stood, paying obvious attention, and Shadow Moon merely stayed down on her belly, ready to get up if this wolf accepted her. Her eyes were half-closed... she was so tired... they should hurry up, or she would fall asleep right away...
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:47 pm

(OMG! So sorry Kokoro! I thought he was somewhere else. Mind Arie finding him?)
( Pink Pugal, Only rank females are able to earn right now is Med. Wolf. Otherwise accepted.)

Ginger nodded. "Come on!" She urged impatiently. She shuffled her paws and swished her tail.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:53 pm

"All right." Shadow Moon nodded, following directly behind Ginger, but slowed down a bit; she was more confident with Sol in front of her. As she walked, she thought. Were they really making the right decision? And why wouldn't they be? After all, this wolf seemed sincere, and could offer them hospitality -- and better yet, prey. The black-and-grey wolf was only made hungrier at the thought, and her stomach growled slightly. Somehow, it made her ashamed. She was so hungry compared to this wolf, who was stronger... even Sol seemed weak next to her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:57 pm

Ginger stalked toward camp.

(Nothing much to say...)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:37 pm

((Yep, Arie can find him. He should be noticeable... long-furred white wolf acting hyper.))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:40 pm

Malika gladly followed Aire.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:49 am

(( Thanks))

Avalik followed them, happy for her new pack.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:16 am

(Anyone wanna RP?)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:59 am

((I'll RP! MY characters are Shadow Moon and Sol. Who is yours?))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:05 am

(I wanna RP! Sorathem!)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:07 am

((You can RP with Frostpool, I have 2 charries.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:27 am

(wait a sec, aren't Sol and ShadowMoon following Ginger?)
(Pinkpugal! Arie doesn't even know you! You need to be found! One more warning and your out!)
(Alright, Sorathem will be found by Arie, but wityh Frostpool's wolves? Will that work?)

Arie slowed down to walk by Malika. "Where did you come from?" she asked. As she waited for anansswer, she got a whiff over some stray wolves.

Ginger looked over her shoulder. "Almost there!' She said to them.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:59 pm

((Yes, Soll and Shadow Moon are following Ginger.))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:13 pm

"Just around." Malika shrugged. "I used to have a cave deep down in the other part of the forest, but I was over ruled by a pack of rouges. They pushed me out, which is the reason for my lef being lame." She said calmy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next