RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:03 am

Rebecca blushed and James snorted, "Whatever Bro', I'll surprise you soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:05 am

Jacob rolled his golden eye's and stalked off the other way.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:06 am

Rebecca walked off after him, she couldn't help that she had the same class.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:10 am

Jacob opened the door to the computer lab and sat down at the rusty old Windows 2000 laptop.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:12 am

Rebecca sat down a couple chairs away.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:13 am

Jacob turned on the computer and waited for a few moments before the screen flickered and it turned on.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:15 am

Rebecca turned hers on, today was a free day, they could do whatever they wanted on the computers. She smiled and went to go read Native American legends, she had already done Greek and Roman ones, she loves the mythes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:16 am

Jacob looked over at her computer. He sighed and looked back at his.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:18 am

Rebecca scrolled through the options for stories and clicked on, 'Cold ones' it sounded interesting. She read a few stories and held in a gasp. She turned towards Jacob for a split second, her eyes wide and blinked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:19 am

Jacob didn't notice her. He frowned clicking on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:21 am

Class went by fast. Next was lunch for everyone. She blinked and got up slowly and erased the history on the computer, if it was true, there was a definite reason they hadn't told anyone. She walked slowly to the lunchroom.

James was already there, he was waiting for his brother at their back table, He had no idea where Rose was, but she'd be here soon.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:22 am

Jacob shook his head as he walked to lunch. He sat down at the back table as far away from his brother as possible.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:24 am

James came over to him and grinned, "Come on Bro' tell me what happened."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:25 am

Jacob shok his head. "In Tech. she searched 'cold ones'." He said to James a bit stressed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:26 am

James look stressed out, "Dude, you know she knows now."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:28 am

"I know..." Jacob said under his breath. "She suspects it atleast." He said again.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:28 am

James nodded, "What's 'dad' gonna say?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:26 pm

"Ignore her." Jacob asnwered. Even though, he knew it would be hard.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Rebecca looked back at Jacob momentarily and blinked, her eyes seemed to say, 'We need to talk, but I promise not to tell anyone.'

James looked at Rebecca with a questioning look and then looked at Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:07 pm

9surry, I woulda been on sooner but I had a lot of homework =P]

Rosemary made her way into the lunchroom, she sorta looked like she was dancing lightly on her feet, she made her way to their table and asked "What 'cha talking about?" before she took a seat
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Jacob ignored Rosemary and caught the glance that the girl had given him. He looked away in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:33 pm

James looked at Rosemary and grinned, "Rose, I decided to mess with Jacob and apparently the human found out about us. I mess things up."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:38 pm

Jacob nodded. "He's a loser." He said no laughter in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:40 pm

James rolled his eyes.

Rebecca was looking at the group curiously. She looked at Jacob the most, it seemed like she couldn't keep her eyes off him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:42 pm

Jacob sighed and got up. He carried his non-touched food over to the garbage and dumped it in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: School RPs-
Jump to: