RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:52 pm

Jacob sighed as the term started.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:54 pm

Rebecca scribbled down her answers and blushed every few moments.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:01 am

When the hour ended, Jacob scrammbled out of his chair and was the first one out of class.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:03 am

Rebecca blinked after him and shook her head slowly. She gathered her things quickly and sighed.

(I'm thinking about making a guy vamp like Emmett! xDD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:06 am

(M'kay! xD)

Jacob ran down the hallway towards tech. class. This was probably his hardest class.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:07 am

((I am! Rp? Stripepaw?))
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:11 am

Form:
Full name - James Alexander Night
Age/Birthday/Grade - 17 really 119/April 23, 1890/Sophmore
Detailed Description - James is all muscles. He is tall and masculen with curly black hair. His eyes are the golden brown of all vampire's eyes. He has the hots for Rosemary, but he's never told her.
Detailed Personality - James is nice and funny, he has a good sense of humor and is big friends with his 'brother' Jacob.
Other - VAMP BABAY!

Rebecca walked silently to her next class.

James saw Jacob in the hall and raised his eyebrows, "Bro' you look like heck, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:12 am

Jacob pushed past his 'older' brother. "None of your buisess..." He lied. It was as clear as the clouds in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:15 am

James snorted, "Come on, I'll get it out of you eventually. Or, I could just go ask the pretty chick that's following you, I haven't had crimson eyes in a while..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:16 am

Jacob bit his lip. "I don't know who you're talking about." He said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:16 am

(( Sure Harvey! I'LL START! Lets say she's in class already.. xDD))

Annabelle walked into Science class, and sat down, almost tripping over .. Nothing. She had stumbled, so like her to do that. She sighed, and sat down quietly, and pulled out her notebook. She wasn't taking notes, though it looked like she was, she was writing the lyrics of her favorite song over and over again, and doodling. She hoped the teacher didn't notice, because if he did, she was probably gonna be in some deep trouble.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:17 am

"Whatever little bro', I'm going to see if I can catch a snack. Yum." James grinned and started to walk towards Rebecca.

Rebecca was terrified. She trembled lightly as James approched her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:20 am

Jacob stared at him and ran towards him at the normal speed for Vampire's. He tackled him ot the ground. "Fine. You get your way." He muttered in James's ear before getting up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:22 am

Rebecca stumbled back terrified, she shook lightly while she stood.

James murmered, "Nice Jacob, You just terrified a human girl, now she knows somethings up."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:23 am

Jacob glared at him. "I'm sorry. My brother here was being a jerk..." He apologized to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:25 am

Rebecca was breathing fast, her heart was racing and she blushed, she knew something was up with the Nights, but it was just crazy how fast he had come over... She shook her head, her eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:26 am

Jacob shook his head. "Leave her alone." He hissed into James's ear and stalked off in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:27 am

James didn't listen, he grinned at Rebecca showing his set of teeth and she flinched back. He grabbed her arm lightly and said, "Come on, Jacob needs a little fun."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:32 am

Jacob turned 180 degrees. "James! Knock it off!" He hissed glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:34 am

Rebecca tried to flinch but James had a firm hold. He shook his head, "Nah, She's to cute for you to let go."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:35 am

Jacob growled and bit his lip. He walked over to James. "Leave her, alone." he growled and pushed him with all his strength.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:37 am

James stumbled back and took Rebecca with him. She stumbled and then made a screaming sound as she fell down right on top of James. He was rock hard and cold, she groaned and blinked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:57 am

Jacob bit his lip harder then usual. He could feel his fangs pinpricking his lip. He walked over to the girl and offered his hand for her to use to get back on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:59 am

Rebecca blinked and took it soft. She released at his icey touch and her eyes got big.

James rolled his eyes and got up with Rebecca in his arms. He sat her down and pushed her foreward. She blushed and bumped into Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:02 am

Jacob steadied her. "James. Just leave her be." He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!   - Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Ravenhead High - A High School RP - UPDATE FOR MEMBERS ON TOP!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next