RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]

Go down 
+3
kieran c:
Jay
Peachfrost
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:29 pm

"Nice name." Jacob complimented and wiped a droplet of sweat coming down his face away with a flick of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Violet was, amzingly, not sweating. She sighed and then said, "Oh, Fun, We're training for combat today, Just what I needed." She grinned at Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:33 pm

Jacob smiled as the whistle blew. He sprinted over to his backpack and brought out his golden sword. It glinted in the light as the sun hit it.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Violet tied her hair up in a tight bun and put her hands out, "Come at me."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:36 pm

Jacob nodded but first cast a quick few magical words that he had learned from his aunt to make sure that the sword wouldn't actully hurt someone. He swung and hoped to hit Violet's side.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:37 pm

Violet blocked it with her reflexes and grinned, "Try harder Electric Boy."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:39 pm

Jacob raised his eyebrows. Electric boy? What kind of name was that? He didn't even control Electricity to some point. Jake swung at her side and then quickly jabbed it at her stomach. he hoped to have distracted her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:37 pm

Violet grinned and then held her side, she said a terrible word in french as blood seeped through her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:39 pm

Jacob frowned. "That wasn't really supposed to hurt you..." He said and pulled a waterbottle filled to the top with nectar. The drink of the gods. He handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:27 am

(OKay, guys, this is modern day. So we have modern day classes. As in, we don't train our powers in PE class XD tone it down, please!

Also, some of the teachers will be decedants as well, so no- godmodding XD *no pun intended*.)

Charmaine poped a cherry candy into her mouth before the orchestra teacher walkedin. She was marking names on a sheet of paper, smiling kindly. Charmaine, cleaning the strings of her Violin, looked around. She did'nt reconize any of these people, or how well they played. She held her breath, and the boy across from the podium waved to her, smirking. "I'm Aaron. You are...?" he called from across the space, rather loudly since everyone else were talking amongst themselves as well. He had a cello lying next to him as he rosinned his bow. "I'm Charmaine...Cello, eh?" she acknowledged him, but the bell rang and Ms.Koll, the Orchestra teacher, clapped her hands.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:42 pm

Form
Name-- Haleen Juviar
Gender-- Goddess
Looks-- When in public, her medium length, brown hair with bangs is down and wavy. She wears her favorite sweatshirt sponsering William and Mary College and some jeans that go with her favorite black flats. But when she is alone at home, she wears sweats or her pj pants that have comic superheros covering them. This is matched with any tank top. Her hair is up in a sloppy bun. She has green eyes, but they are glazed over because she was born blind!
Ability/power-- Can control the earth element at will and see the future.
Overall title-- The Goddess of Earth and Precognition
Grade-- Freshman!
Other-- Even though she is blind, she is able to play video games and write. Reading is hard, but she gets there. She has a very good sense of presence. Translation, she can sense if someone enters the room or if something is behind her, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:52 pm

(Shes in! Thanks for joining! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:47 pm

(No prob ^_^ Rp?)
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3