RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]

Go down 
+3
kieran c:
Jay
Peachfrost
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:36 pm

Charmaine rose her hand, but the girl's was to quick. "ehh, Hey. I'm Charmaine." she smiled, the situation quickly becoming awkward. She glanced at Jacob. "This is Jacob....so what kind of God's are you? I control magic and water." she said, trying to kill the silence. "Godess of Innosence and Grace, at your service." she shook out her bangs with her hand, and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Violet cleared her throat, "Uh, goddess of Darkness and the Mind..." She trailed off, her's always sounded so dark when she introduced herself. Violet's heart was beating insanely fast as she looked at her pale skin. It almost shone in flouresent lights in the school. Her hair decided to be annoying and it fell in her eyes, covering the piercing violet. She emitted a low growl not thinking and brushed them away only for them to come back a moment later. Violet shook her head her eyes turning a darker violet, making the impression that she wasn't very happy at the moment. Stupid Hades. Violet thought to herself groaning at the thought of her grandfather. She pushed the clouded thoughts and smoke from her mind and then tried to smile at Jacob and Charmaine. It was obviously directed toward Jacob more than Charmaine, but she was making an effort anyway. She extended her hand toward Jacob, leaving it there for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:57 am

Charmaine hoisted her folder up again. "Well, I have to go to orchestra, so..." she added awkwardly, a bead of sweat running down the side of her head.
(^^" <<like that xD) When it was obvious that the two were in a translike state, she backed away, and made for the stairs.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:40 am

Annabelle turned, "Oh! I gotta go!" Annabelle said, and rushed down the hallways, toward the English room.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:17 pm

Jacob smiled and shook her head. "I- I'm Jacob Black." He stuttered mindlessly.
"God of Fire and the Autumn season." His stomach was tight and his breathing was difficult and a slight bit hoarse.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:29 pm

Violet grinned, "No, It isn't... It's Jacob Night... I can read minds." She could tell he was nervous from the way he had messed up his name and his breathing was shaky.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:34 pm

Charmaine stopped at a drinking fountain not far from the orchestra room. With a point of her finger, she controlled a thin stream of water that came from the foucet. But as she was about to drink it in, a teacher walked by, and slapped it out of the air. "No powers in the school!" he yellwed, and walked the other way. Charmaine frowned with her eyebrows and pushed the button manually, bending over and taking a drink. She sighed, and walked into the orchestra room.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:36 pm

"Uh... Sorry. I was thinking of something else..." Jacob said absent mindedly. The girl had to be a daughter of Hades or... one of the minor gods or godesses. Erebus, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:38 pm

"Granddaughter." Violet answered Jacob's thoughts and then looked down, "A granddaughter of Hades." The same teacher growled at her, "No POWERS!" Violet's eyes went pitch black, "It's not like I can control the bloody things!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:45 pm

Jacob nodded his neck burning. He checked his watch wanting to think about something else other than the girl. Jake smiled and made flames dance on his fingers. He loved to intimidate the teachers.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:47 pm

The teacher was boiling mad at Violet. She was starting to yell. Violet's eyes were still the pitch black and her hair flew out behind her as smoke converged on the teacher and her. She started attacking the teacher's mind and the smoke was choking the teacher as Violet got more angry.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Jacob bit his lip and placed a hand on her shoulder to try to comfort her. He highly doubted it would work but it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:50 pm

The smoke dropped and dissapeared in a second. Her hand was pushing his away in another slipt second she wasn't strong an they were very feeble attempts.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:52 pm

Jacob took his hand away. "Sorry." He mumbled and heard the bell ring. He sighed. "I better be getting to Algebra." He said shuddering a slight bit.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:55 pm

"Gym." Violet muttered, "You have Gym, Not Algebra. You mentioned it before." She was recoiling back towards the stairs, she had Gym too.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Jacob shrugged and followed her slowly. He wanted to ask her what her name was, but it probably wouldn't turn out to well.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:00 pm

Violet's hair was blowing back behind her making her appear like Victoria from Twilight. She growled at the teacher's frantic thoughts, "You might not want to be near me, I'm about to get detention on my first day."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:02 pm

Jacob sighed and nodded. He was going to get detention anyway for being around her at the time. That's how evil the teacher that had seen them was.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:04 pm

The teacher jerked Violet's arm back and scolded her and said, "Detention." Violet was boiling but she kept it in and just grimaced. The teacher turned to Jacob and said, "You too."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:07 pm

Jacob growled under his throat and wanted to turn the teacher into a pile of ashes.

"Stupid daughter of Atlas..." He muttered as they were walking towards the gym. 10 minutes late.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Violet was already half-way there, a scowl across her face, she was mad and just wanted to hurt someone.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Jacob opened the door and went inside he slipped into the men's locker room and changed into his Gym clothes. He tried to slip into the group of Seniors running laps around the room. No use. The teacher had caught him. The thick red faced man marked something down on his clipboard and walked into his office.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:22 pm

Violet went into smoke for a second and then emerged in her gym clothes. She was running laps beside Jacob in a mer second, "You want me to erade his mind? It'll get us out of any other trouble."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:25 pm

Jacob nodded slowly. "May I ask? What is your name?" He asked looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:27 pm

Violet shook her head, "Violet. Violet Aria Creet." She swiped the Coach's memory and he stared at his clipboard for a second and erased Jacob's mark and then went to go into his office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]   Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Swords and Alchemy...[Greek Gods and Godess'es school of the Great.]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: School RPs-
Jump to: