RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)

Go down 
+5
Mistyy
kyterlize
Lan Fan
kieran c:
Otterwhisker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Karen kept on screaming. "THE TEACHER HURT ME!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Laura screamed. "AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna go home!" She cried.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:20 pm

Name: Emma Rennall
Description (pics accepted, remember copyright!): Short brown hair with green eyes.
Personality: Shy and caring, but has a good way with kids. Can get frustrated easily.
Other: Uh
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:25 pm

So she's a teacher? Ms or Mrs?
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Ms
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:20 pm

Karen was bawling, but headed back to the seat. Suddenly, a look of anger overcame her face. She pointed one small finger at Ms. Harkworth. "I'm. Telling. My. Mommy." Karen said through gritted teeth, for little kids, it was like the ultimate punishment, she expected Ms.Harkworth to beg for mercy.

( XD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Laura stopped crying and sniffled at the teacher.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:19 pm

Karen walked up to Ms.Hawkworth, and smiled. "I AM TELLING MY MOMMY! I AM TELLING MY MOMMY!!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:34 pm

Ms. Harkwood sighed and said, "You do that, dear," not paying any sort of attention. "After we play a game to help us learn our spelling words, you all can go on to (whatever subject Branch wants to teach) with Mrs. Jones."

Johnny raised his hand, squirming in his seat. "I'm raising my hand like you said was polite, Ms. Harkwood! CALL ON ME!" he screamed.

"Johnny," sighed Ms. Harkwood, "The entire point of raisng your-"

"You said my name! THAT MEANS YOU CALLED ON ME!" Johnny said, cutting off his teacher. "My question is that..." he pondered it for a moment, his eyes widening. "I forgot." he admitted.

"Good, we'll come back to you in a minuite. Please say if you remember-" Ms. Harkwood was cut off again.

"WAIT! I REMEMBERED!" yelled Johnny, raising his hand again.

"Yes?" Ms. Harkwood sighed.

"Is this the flash card game? Where we get... candy?" asked Johnny.

"Yes..." sighed Ms. Hawkwood.

"I'M GOING FIRST!" Johnny screamed triumphantly, leaping onto his desk. Then, he stopped in his mid-gloating and blushed. "Oops." he said. "Sorry... I forgot." then sat down like a good boy, and raised his hand.

"Yes, Johnny?" asked Ms. Harkwood. What could it be now? she thought.

Johnny immediatley resumed gloating. "I'm sorry I forgot to raise my hand, Ms. Harkwood." he said, lowering his head.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:40 pm

Karen glowered at Ms.Harkworth, but screamed in delight when the teacher said candy!! "CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY!!" I yelled, and shoved Johnny. "I'm going first!" She said, trying to look taller.

((Ms.Jones will teach.. uh.. Reading I gues..)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:32 pm

"I'm sorrt, but Johnny screamed- I mean asked first." Ms. Hawkwood said gently, then braced herself for what was probably about to come.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Laura pushed Karen. "I WANT CANDY FIRST!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:05 pm

Karen looked at Ms.Harkworth, and glared. "I WANT CANDY.. FIRRSSTTT!" She screamed as Laura pushed her,
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:12 pm

Laura made a pouty face. "But you screamed!" She whined.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:14 pm

"SO!" KAren yeled, and the walked to her desk, and took out a doll. "Mommy says to sqeeze when I nmad." She muttered, and sqeezed the dool..
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:15 pm

Laura smiled and hopped in the front. "YOU'RE OUT OF LINE!" she cried happily.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:17 pm

Karen squeezed harder, and one hand curled in a fist. "SHUT UP!!" She wailed. She listened to her mom sometimes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Laura gasped. "You said a bad word you dummy!" She wailed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:23 pm

"DUMMY!? DUMMY!?" Karen screamed at the top of her lungs. She dropped the doll, and curled her hand. She tried to swing at Laura.

(( The only place she coudl get this is her loving mommy.. How nice. xDD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:29 pm

Laura dodged and kicked Karen in the shin.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Karen screamed, and then swung at Laura again, and hit her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Laura was bruised she wailed high-pitched and bit down on Karens arm, hard.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:38 pm

Karen screamed, and yanked her arm away, Laura had broken skin, but not too deep. Karen glared, and yanked on Laura's hair.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:39 pm

Laura gasped and punched Karen in the face.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Karen fell backwards, but gained balance again and took Laura's arm and twisted it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next