RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)

Go down 
+5
Mistyy
kyterlize
Lan Fan
kieran c:
Otterwhisker
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) Empty
PostSubject: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:01 pm

"Mommy said I'm special!"
"Mommy gave me cookies cuz she lovves me!"
*fist fight*

Welcome to Lockwood Elementary School, the private school for crazy kids.

Here we nurture those 'special' little angels and keep them from breaking glass things to the best of our abilities. Have fun! XD

To be a teacher:

Name:
Description (pics accepted, remember copyright!):
Personality:
Other:

To be a student:
Name:
Personality:
'Special'ness:
Other:

Teachers:
Miss Harkwood (Blue)
Mrs. Jones (Branchstripe)
Ms. Rennall (Harvey)

Students:
Johnny (blue)
Shannah (kyterlize)
Pym (kyterlize)
Katrina "Fox" Macalan (Crazy-for-Superglue)
Karen (Branchstripe)
Laura (Tingy)
Violet "Violent" (Violet)
Ralph Wiggem (Varjack_Paw)

My forms:

Name: Miss Harkwood
The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) Miss_h10
Personality: A kind teacher who's very experienced. Other teachers often come to her for help with their spazzy kids.
Other: None

Name: Johnny
The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) Johnny10
Personality: A very popular, spazzy 1st grader
'Special'ness: He's very spazzy and if he doesn't get his way he screams
Other: the teachers watch out for him XD

Last edited by Blue_Brawl_Freak on Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:24 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:05 pm

Name: Karen
Description: She's a tall, and very skinny girl, very pale. She has long, brown and red curly hair with brown eyes. She usually wears shorts, and a pink t-shirt
Personality: A very friendly, somewhat spazzy and freaky first grader, she also loves gum.
'Special'ness: She freaks out when she doesn't finish something in class, and screams when she doesn't get to play the things she wants.
Other: Nope..
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:28 pm

Name: Katrina "Fox" Macalan

Description: (If 8, she's three feet ten inches tall. If 11, she's four feet three inches tall.) Her hair is long and black, which often gets in the way of her green eyes. Usualy, she wears dark-colored clothes but doesn't really care what she looks like

Personality: Caring but impatient, she usually can't stand waiting for long. She likes to help others but dislikes waiting. She can be clumsy but easily shrugs it off. She's often called Fox because she's perceptive and keen, and a bit of a trickster.

'Special'ness: Has a weird tendency to scream and shout gibberish, especially when she's anxious.

Other:
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:23 am

(LOWL MAJOR FUNNESS!)

Name: Shannah

Description (pics accepted, remember copyright!):Shannah has alwans been a freak of nature. She loves to piss people off, it makes them look funny! ANYWAYS.... She has fiery red hair which is always messy and unbrushed. She has brown eyes, but even though they are dull in color, they make up for it by always looking mischevious.

Personality: She thinks she's a guy, She stands on the lunch tables and screams like a gorilla, and she gets up and books it out of class in the middle of math..... she is VERY "special". She has been expelled from 6 different schools, which is why she is now in Lockwood.

'Special'ness: Ummmmm where to start? She's an overall freak of nature. (look above) She also likes to scream......

Other: Wow... I wrote a lot

Name: Pym

Description (pics accepted, remember copyright!): Has a blonde bob-cut and sparkly blue eyes. She looks absolutely ah-dorable from the outside but wait till you get to know her......

Personality: She was introduced to sugar and caffeine (SP?) when she was young and is now addicted. She is usually fairly kind... but also a total spazz!

'Special'ness: When she's not on a sugar high, she's asking for sugar. Who knows why, but her mom lets her dring 3 red bulls and 4 venti starbucks frappuccinos before school. She then stuffs her backpack chalk-full of candy. She is ALWAYS bouncing off the wallls. She even twitches when she sleeps......

Other: None
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:22 pm

LOL! All accepted, and no, they don't have to be that young. It'll be good to have a mix ^^
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:10 pm

Name: Sammie
Description (pics accepted, remember copyright!): The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) 6qyuko
Personality: sweet, nice, friendly, but tends to lie and curse
'Special'ness: she'sreally only here becayse she acts really stupid although she's not, not no one kows she isn't. She's really loud and screams at small things. She curses whenever shr is mad
Other: :)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:20 pm

Accepted, except cursing isn't allowed on RPC! Huh?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:27 pm

(( Thanks for approving me! RP? ))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:33 pm

((Sure!))

"Today we're sharing our stories I assigned yesterday." said Ms. Harkwood, straightening her papers.

Johnny made a sound like a woopie coushin and screamed, "Ms. Harkwood tooted!!!"

"Johnny, would you like to share first?" asked Ms. Harkwood through gritted teeth.

"No way! I don't like journals!" he said, shaking his head and crossing his arms, as if to get the point across.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Karen giggled, smacking her lips with her gum as Johnny made it sound like the teacher tooted. "Neither do I." Karen nodded her head, and blew a big gum bubble.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:51 pm

"Well then, since everyone's so eager, I guess I'll just let Karen go first." Ms. Harkwood decided sarcastically.

"Ha ha!" Johnny mocked, making a face at Karen.

"What was that Johnny? I guess I could make an exception if you want to share that bad..." Ms. Harkwood said with fake concern in her eyes.

Johnny didn't understand her sarcasm and so he screamed, "NO! I MEAN I DON'T WANT TO SHARE!!!"

Ms. Harkwood narrowed her eyes scornfully and said, "Well think about that next time you make fun of someone."

Johnny slumped into the front of the classroom and pulled out a composition notebook that had been torn apart and duck-taped back together. "I am writing a journal. I don't like to write. I want some orange juice. I really want to get a puppy yesterday. The End!" Johnny screamed and tore it in half and ran over to the classroom door, opened it, then slammed it really hard without going even going out the door.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Karen screamed. " I DIDN'T FINISH IT THOUGH!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, and then calmed down suddenly. Then she walked up to the teacher, and set the journal in the trash next to the teacher's desk. "Bye bye journal." She said.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:01 pm

"Johnny, please use the slamming door! This is why we got it installed!" Ms. Harkwood was talking about a door that lead to nowhere in the wall that they had the kids slam when they were angry.

Johnny screamed and ran over to the door, opening and slamming it over and over again.

"No, Karen, dear..." Ms. Harkwood soothed her over the screaming and slamming that Johnny was making. She dug it out of the trash and said, "Can you read us what you have so far?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:04 pm

Karen sighed. "Fine, but if you don't like it it ain't my fault!" She said sharply, and took her journal. She began, "I hate my class, and writing.. And I don't like my pencil cause its not very sh-" She stopped. "Thats all I have." She said, and twirled around, and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Name: Mrs. Jones
Description (pics accepted, remember copyright!): Tall, skinny young woman with pale and straight brown hair, big brown eyes and pale white skin. She always wears some kind of dark colored sewater and jeans.
Personality: She is good with kids, and works well with them. She can get very annoyed with them sometimes, though,
Other: No..
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:24 pm

((Lol! "My pencil is not very sh-" XDDD And accepted.))

"I'm so glad you... expressed your feelings..." said Ms. Harkworth, trying not to get very angry. Her eye twitched.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:50 am

(( xDD Thanks.))

"Thanks." Karen said simply, and then took her journal out again, and scribbled something on the front inside cover. "Look what I wrote! 'Johnny is a crazy kid, and I wanna churro.'" Karen recited like her life depended on it, then she added something, " And Ms.Hawkworth's eyes needs to be seen by a doctor." Karen giggled, this time trying to get on her teachers nerves.

(( Strange, strange child.))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:26 am

Name: Violet, Her nickname is Violent. xDD
Description (pics accepted, remember copyright!): A tall fourteen year old with long jet black hair. She has Purple streaks through the front part and long bangs that hang in her eyes. Her eyes are a piercing violet and they appear very lethal and hostile. Violet walks with an edge in her step and she seems always tense. Voilet wears dark skinny jeans all the time with usually purple shirts that go along with her black jeans. Violet only wears converse and she'll wear purple and black stud earrings to go in her many ear holes. Violet appears to be a rebel, but there's more to meet the eye.
Personality: Violet likes to be by herself alot and likes to be sitting or posistioned in the back where she can see everything. Voilet has a distinct attitude and rebels often. She does most things alone and doesn't talk much. She has an edge to her voice when she speaks and it mostly makes people back off. Violet rarely acts happy, she is the loner type. If she gets angry she tends to get out of control and start throwing punches.
Other: Nope!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:17 am

Blue_Brawl_Freak wrote:
Accepted, except cursing isn't allowed on RPC! Huh?

(She wont ACTUALLY curse! I'll just be like "*what's her name??* cursed")
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:50 pm

((Accepted... and I guess it's okay then Misteh...))

"That's it! Out!" Ms. Harkwood yelled, swinging her arm towards the slamming door. "Out that door right now!" Ms. Harkwood, in her spazzieness, didn't realize that door went nowhere.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:15 pm

"Geez." Karen said, and walked toward the door. She opened it, and ran into the wall, and started bawling. "OWW!!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:32 pm

Ms. Harkworth grunted. "Just sit down." she ordered.

"AHHH!" Johnny screamed. "She got HURTTTT!!!!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Name: Laura
Description (pics accepted, remember copyright!): small child with blueish-hazel eyes and long, brown curly hair. She is skinny and quick.
Personality: curious, naughty and tempered.
Other: nope.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:40 pm

((Accepted!))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:45 pm

(cool! rp?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next