RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)

Go down 
+4
Music
Fang
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:21 pm

"Friend. I am a member of this pack." floriah explained.
Back to top Go down
TigerOfTheRoses
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TigerOfTheRoses

Location : In the snow, watching the snow fall to the ground as one true love blinks in his mind.

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:49 pm

((Varjak, not trying to be rude or start anything, but since that charry is from pond dust, i think me, shadow, midnight and october would like it if you stick with the story line. (in other words, don't mention pond dust or something about another rp.) Thanks! :D))

Clawsr got up and moved around, and he suddenly realized the wolves had left. Clawsr growled. " she will pay!" he had been turned into something- something dark and evil. who had done this to him? *dun, dun dun!*
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:08 pm

*!October_Falls!* wrote:
Zero watched what was going on and she snarled at the thought of there beeing another wolf. "like there's not enough trouble already" zero thought to herself. Zero sighed and looked at clawsr who was dead on the floor. she turned away and ran into the forest, where she spotted denalie. "Denalie! wait! do you want to join my pack?'

I turned bak seeing another wolf who had called my name. I smiled, "Sure!". I followed the wolf by the name of Zero. Here was my chance to meet others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:11 pm

(but she still used to be evil. I know October in real life and she said she doesn't mind)

Gaaria: "I'm a loner, name's Gaaria. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:58 pm

((URGH EVEN VAR KNOWS OCTOBER IN REAL LIFE! I KNOW NONE OF YOU!!!! ITS FRUSTRATING CUZ IM AN OUTCAST IN SCHOOL! XD I cant believe I just said that. LOL))

Floriah replied calmly. "Floriah."

((Gaaria is from pond dust? LOL))
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:04 pm

spark, who had followed gaaria and floriah, stepped out of the shadows. "Hello, my name is spark" Spark's eyes twinkled. "We must rebel against zero." spark suddenly thought of gaaria, and how she did not know of the prophency. " Zero's mother is a murderer. she turned us into vampires. zero says only she can save us- but she's wrong." Spark leaned in closer to the two wolves. "Together.....We can kill BOTH of them" he smiled evily and then laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:11 pm

(Part seven)

Gaaria: "ah yes...nice name."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:31 pm

Floriah whapped Spark across the face with a paw very hard. her needle sharp teeth showed. "I am vampire too, you know." She growled. She didnt know to join spark or not.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Gaaria: "I like your attitude."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:26 am

Floriah smirked. "Sorry. My appolgies." She relied causuly. She lost control sometimes, who could blame her?
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:01 am

spark felt no pain. it was one of the "ups" of his power. " Watch it, fool. don't tempt me to use my power on you" he growled, seeing as floriah left a scar on his face.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Floriah sighed. "Sorry, it's just..." she faded off.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:30 pm

((Jeez haven't been on this in a while. ))

Zero was sad.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:27 pm

((I kno right!))

Floriah sat down, eyes watching them all.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Zero watched floriah.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:32 pm

((write more xD))

Floriah remained ssilent.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Zero was thinking about how good it would feel to bite into a chicken's neck. ((Is that long enough? XD. RP ON CoD, Lady! XD ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:15 pm

((xD))

Floriah: "....."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:29 pm

",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................we need to talk, floraih." Zero said.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:40 am

(whoa.
Huge Lind of dots there.)

Floriah paused warily before slowly getting up. "Lets go then."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:01 pm

"Okay" Zero said, then walking out of the den into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Florian followed Zero.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:56 pm

zero stopped, and turned to floriah. " I'm leaving. And I want you to take my place as leader....as Alpha."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Florian froze.
"ARE YOU INSANE?!"

But floriah was going to take the Alpha position.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:44 pm

"I am not insane....." Zero was then quiet for a moment. "Everyone....Hates me" She said, turning away from floriah, wincing in pain at how bad those words she said crushed her. [/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next