RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)

Go down 
+4
Music
Fang
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) Empty
PostSubject: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Your fur is matted with mud as you limp across the forest. suddenly, an alpha female knocks you down and bites you. the next thing you know, you woke up in a golden field. "Hello" a black and white wolf says. "My name is zero, and this is our pack" Zero smiled at you, but you could tell that she was hiding somthing. "You can join or pack.....or you can die in the wilderness." Zero grinned and swung her head to the north. "You have one day to decide" zero left you in the field.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Plot: There has been killings of wolves all around the myro forest. And....None have figured out what it was. There is more than a couple of secrets around gmyro forest............
Fill This Out:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
___________________________________________________________________________________
Will you find the secrets?
MEMBERS!

Leader: Zero (me)

Others:
Dawn (~dawn~'s Charry!)
Denalie (Windy Breeze's Charry!)
Floriah (PinkPupGal98's Charry!)
Shade (~Midnight*Darkness~'s Charry!)
Spark (Shadow_eclipse's Charry!)
Clawsr (TigerOfTheRose's Charry!)
Gaaria (Varjak_Paw's Charry!)

Last edited by *!October_Falls!* on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Name: Zero
Looks:(when happy)~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) Storm
Looks:(when mad)~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) Tioga
Powers:Turn into shadows, control the sky, darkness, life draining
Bonus: (has a secret)
Personality: Zero Loves darkness, but she can be nice at times.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:26 pm

Name:Dawn
Power:Fire
Looks:Brown white red on paws and tip of tail.Green eyes.
Personality:Nice
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:29 pm

I came up to Dawn. She was asleep, so i waved my paw over her muzzle. "Wake up Sleepy muzzle" ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) WingedWolf
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:44 pm

Name: Floriah
Power:Darkness, pain, immortalness, shadows.
Looks: pics coming soon.
Personality: will unfold
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:54 pm

Name: Denalie ( Den-al-lee )
Power: Coldness and Darkness
Looks: shades of black, white, and gray. Blue Eyes.
Personality: She is very nice and pleasent, just not when she's thirsty.

Last edited by Windy Breeze on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:10 pm

Floriah was silent as she stalked for prey. She, was a vampire wolf herself. Her golden brown eyes showed she was thirsty... The thirst of a vamp. The thirst of a vampire wolf. She was a vampire, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:14 pm

I knew I was something diffferent, something different from all the other wolves. I searched for a midnight-snack, Something that would make me satisfied. I pricked my ears, and looked around, Whereve I walked, the spot got darker and colder. The vivid red eyes showed how I felt, thirsty for something. And that thing wasn't water.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:22 pm

Floriah made the same taste for what the new wolf wanted. I wanted what the other wolf wanted. We where diffrent. Immortal. My eyes flickered as the scent got closer. I also smelt rabbit. I was something dangerous. Stalking for prey. Getting closer and closer every secound....
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:36 pm

Most wolves were afraid, who wouldn't be? I heard thumping on the ground, my feet sensed the motion as I leaped toward the creature and started a feast. An elk. The scent was too obvious.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:53 pm

Floriah had lunged for the same elk as the other vampire had. She sank her teeth in deeply. Blood filled her mouth....
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:30 pm

As I felt another wolf in the way I lifted my head and snarled. "Find your own prey." I went into a whisper,
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:00 pm

Floriah released. "We are the same. Vampires. But I shall let you have this one." with that she entered the Elks mind and tortured it with her pain powers, and soon it dropped dead and Floriah vanished in a swirl of black smoke.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:16 am

pinkpupgal98 wrote:
Floriah released. "We are the same. Vampires. But I shall let you have this one." with that she entered the Elks mind and tortured it with her pain powers, and soon it dropped dead and Floriah vanished in a swirl of black smoke.

I didn't really care, it was my prey. I didn't even know the fae! I pushes the elk away from the oath into the bushes, and made a darker and colder path for myself.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:18 pm

Floriah watched the other Fae. huh.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:09 pm

zero spotted the two wolves and ran over. the scent of blood drifted into her nose. but that didn't seem apatizing to her. no. she didn't have that taste for that kind of blood. zero bowed her head. "Hello. as you know, my name is zero. i came here yesterday to invite you to join my pack. Have you made your decision?" zero paintently waited for there answer.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:14 pm

Floriah had never seen this wolf. "I shall come with you." the animal blood scent had lost her taste. At first it tasted nice but Now it tasted foul. She was hungry. For blood. Her golden gaze fell on Zero.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:47 pm

zero held the wolf's gaze. "Very well. what about you, wolf?" zero looked at the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Zero tried to control herself, for she hadn't drunken any blood for two months. calm. be calm she told herself. But it wasn't enough. zero's eyes turned red, and a red mist formed around her. "Blood! need Blood!" she yelped and hurried away.
Back to top Go down
TigerOfTheRoses
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TigerOfTheRoses

Location : In the snow, watching the snow fall to the ground as one true love blinks in his mind.

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:41 pm

Name: Clawsr
Power: To read minds
Looks:
~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) Labs-3
Personality: is very quiet and obediant.
Bonus: He loves zero, the leader, and he knows her secret.
Back to top Go down
TigerOfTheRoses
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TigerOfTheRoses

Location : In the snow, watching the snow fall to the ground as one true love blinks in his mind.

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Clawsr spotted zero burst through the camp walls. He ran over to her. "Zero! what's wrong!?" he shouted
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Name: Spark
Power: To control other wolves feelings.
Looks:
~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) Lord_Of_Wolves_by_WildSpiritWolf
Personality: Will unfold
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:48 pm

Floriah couldn't take it anymore. She darted after Zero. Her eyes where a orangy color. Between the normal stage and crazed stage zero was in. She needed blood. NOW.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:50 pm

Spark, who had been spying on zero and the others, jumped down from the tree he was on. "Hello. My name is spark" Spark smiled and made them feel liked they loved him. Then, he flicked his tail and his eyes sparkled as they made the wolves seem nervous.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:51 pm

((YAY finally I might get to meet two people I DO NOT know xD Tiger and ShadowEclipse^^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: