RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching Wind Middle School

Go down 
+2
kyterlize
Harvey
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:28 pm

Amelia groaned internally. She texted back quickly. Is you know who there?
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:40 pm

Violet walked with the principal to her class, her parents had to threaten her withen an inch of her life just to go to school late today. She sighed inward and the Principal opened the door to Math. Voilet looked around the class and saw a girl texting. She rolled her eyes and thought, Beté Engle. She walked up to the teacher and handed him/her [Not sure which, xD] the papers. The teacher smiled and turned the movie on pause for a moment and flipped the lights on, showing Violet in her jet black skinny jeans and white shirt with the piano on the side. The teacher announced, "Class, we have a new student joining us today. Her name is Violante Aria Creet, she recently moved her from Paris, France." Violet looked at the teacher and stated with an edgy, thickly coated accent, "Call me Violet."

Last edited by .:|>Lilly<| on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:41 pm

Amelia looked up form her phone and smiled at the new girl. She must think I'm an idiot. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:44 pm

not yet but hes bound 2 b sooner or l8r..... hold the phone he just walked in. GET DOWN HEERE!!! Shaye responded
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:45 pm

Forum~
Name: Nathan
Grade: 8th
Personality: Shy and nice, but spaztic sometimes. Really funny
Looks: Short, brown hair with blonde highlights
Other: Has a crush on Shaye, but hides it.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:47 pm

Violet didn't smile, she just moved her way to the back of the classroom and sat down with her back agianst the wall. She sighed and watched as the teacher turned the movie back on. Violet didn't pay attention to it, she just took out her new Purple LG chocolate and flipped it open, wishing she knew the number of someone to text.

Last edited by .:|>Lilly<| on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:47 pm

Nathan walked into the Freeze box silently with a smile on his face. He sat down on the farthest table.

Amelia shut her phone quickly and chucked her book at Ms. Doro. The look of pury fury on her face told her, "GO NOW OR DIE!" Laughing to herself, she walked out nd into the freeze box.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:50 pm

Forum~
Name: Jimmy
Grade: 8th
Personality: A total brainiac. He's cute, nice funny... everything
Looks: Short with cropped black hair and sparkly emerald eyes
Other: Secretly LOVES Amelia. and what he doesn't know is that she loves him too :)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:52 pm

((Accepted))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:53 pm

Violet was all the sudden looking up at the teacher's face. She glared and asked, "What do you want you infernal American?" The teacher just glared back and said, "I am about to take you to a new part of this school." Violet rolled her eyes and the teacher jerked her into the hall and escourted her to the Freeze box. Violet strode in yelling at the teacher in French ending with, "INFERNAL AMERICANS! YOU'RE ALL IDIOTS!" She sat down in a seat close to a boy [Nathen] and shook her head. "All idiots..." She muttered not caring one bit.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:56 pm

(LOL HARVEY!!!)

Shaye tapped her fingers impatiently on the desk. She heard the door creak open and she spun around so fast that she nearly fell out of her chair for the second time today. She had expected to see Amelia but the sight of Nathan made her grow even more excited.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:57 pm

(wooo! partay in the freeze box)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:59 pm

Nathan laughed. "Not enjoying school I see." He said to the girl.

Amelia walked in soon, and laughed at Shaye. "Had a little fall, did ya?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:01 pm

Violet turned to the boy with a glare, "Don't even go there, you American. It's my first day and I have already proved my suspisions of you people. My parents were wrong!" She turned back around with a huff and got out her phone agian not caring, "I hate that Math teacher."
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:02 pm

Shaye gripped Amelia's shoulder and pulled herself up. "Of course! You know me better than that, Lia!" Lia was Shaye's nickname for Amelia. No one else dared call her that, though.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Shaye looked over towards her crush. He was sitting next to some girl that Shaye had never seen before. She had dark hair and was freaking out in a heavy french accent. She wandered over, beconing for Amelia to follow, and sat on the corner of Nathan's desk. "Hey, I'm Shaye" she said to the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Amelia rolled her eyes at the silly name her friend called her. "Im just glad Jimmy ain't here. I would have a heart attack." She giggled and followed Shaye.

Nathan smiled to himself. "Defiantly not enjoying school." He looked over at Shaye and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:07 pm

Violet looked up to see the girl sitting on the edge of her desk. She raised her eyebrows and said in her thick accent, "Good Grief, The americans multiply like rabbits around here." She rolled her eyes and then muttered, "I am Violante Aria Creet, Call me Violet though." Her bangs hung in front of Violet's left eye covering the bright violet eye but showing the bright violet streaks in her hair.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:08 pm

Shaye nearly had a heart attack when she noticed Nathan's wink. She loved him! She smiled from her perch on his desk and winked back
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:10 pm

"Hey Violet." Shaye said welcoming. "I see you've met Ms. Doro, the math teacher? Yeah, no one really likes her. Hey, is that a french accent i hear?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Amelia smiled at Violet. "I like your hair." She said, "It's... interesting."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Nathan quietly looked over at his book and pretended to read it.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:13 pm

"Yes, I moved from Parie a couple of days ago." Violet smiled and then looked to the girl that had complimented her hair, "Thank you... What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:14 pm

"Amelia." She said, giving a small smile.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:15 pm

Jimmy sauntered into the freeze box, scouring the room. He saw Amelia and Shaye clumped around some desks with Nathan and someone he'd never seen. He walked over to them and said, "Geez, its like a party in here! Is there anyone not in detention?" he turned to Amelia, "did you know teachers get pissed when you outsmart them?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching Wind Middle School
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next