RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching Wind Middle School

Go down 
+2
kyterlize
Harvey
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:24 pm

Sammi smiled mysteriously. "Then what is your type?" she asked.

(okay darn it :()
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:29 pm

"Just not the type that I have to grab onto all the time to keep her from beating someone up!" Emmett said, not liking how deep this was getting. "Anyways, Umm... What's your type?" he dared to ask, but he was running out of questions already.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:36 pm

"Oh, I don't know," she said, forgetting he was there for a moment. She closed her eyes and daydreamed. "A guy who's pretty quiet like me, but really kind on the inside.
Someone who likes horses, someone who has dark hair and amazing eyes..." she trailed off. Suddenly, her eyes flung open and she realized she had basically just described Emmett. She hugged her knees and hid her tomato-red face in them.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Emmett's eyes widened, and he stepped away a bit, still leaning against the tree, trying to act casual like he didn't care, "Yah... well...,. your turn..."
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:14 pm

(OOOOOH SO CUTE!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:17 pm

(My bad. I was on kyterlize's account. She had logged on my computer and I forgot to log her out)
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:09 pm

Sammi couldn't believe she had said that! Without looking up, she thought of a question. "What's your favorite color?" she asked, figuring that was safe.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Amelia looked up at Jimmy and blurted out, "So...."
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:24 pm

"I don't know about you but I'm kinda bored" Jimmy said.

(i thought we decided 2 skip ahead 2 detention the next day)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:25 pm

(Oh right. Should i say somehthing about detention?)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:31 pm

Amelia walked into the Freeze Box, once again. She had been reading in class, again, and got thrown out of class.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:37 am

"Black," Emmett said, it was pretty obvious.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:48 pm

"Oh, really? I thought you'd say pink for sure!" Sammi said in a semi-sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Emmett rolled his eyes, "Yours is probably pink, right?"
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:59 pm

"Hah! Don't count on it!" Sammi laughed.

Shaye leaned over the railing on the second floor of their school. She was trying to see if Nathan was in the freeze box, and he wasn't texting her back. She had gotten a bathroom pass and was just trying to see....... "Woah!" she screamed as she lost her balance and fell over the edge, dropping to the first floor. She screamed in agony as she landed, thinking she broke her arm.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Nathan walked out of the bathroom to find Shaye on the ground. "Whoa!" He said, running over to her. He swiftly picked her up and carried her over to the nurse's office.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:14 am

"What is it than??" Emmett said, kind of annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:38 am

((Dude, Misteh, you got Emmett totally wrong ^^"))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:38 pm

(I know, this is MY Emmett ;))
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:21 am

"Well, you'll just have to find out!" Sammi giggled as she mounted her horse. She tried to sound mysterious but just sounded stupid.

Shaye looked up at Nathan. "Ugh, I'm such a klutz!" she cried. She tried to move her arm but it hurt to much. She looked incredulously at the banister she had fallen from, realizing it was probably 15 feet high. She couldn't believe she'd done that!

(i was thinking hospital... we need some action)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:14 pm

Emmett looked at her strangely before turning around, "Yah, surrre...."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:28 pm

((Oh!))

Nathan shook his head. "What am I to do with you?" He said playfully. As soon as he stepped into the office, they were surrounded by people. Next thing he knew, he was sitting in an ambulance with Shaye next to him on a stretcher.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:29 am

((im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo depressed D: my real-life nathan now has a gf who is most likely smarter and better looking than me and now he wont even talk 2 me in language arts where i sit right next to him! D: D: D: 😢 🇳🇴 ))

Shaye was bustled about in a whirlwind of excitement. She was so tired! She closed her eyes for what felt like a second and when she opened them, she was in an ambulance with Nathan at her side. She felt electric shocks sprint through her body when she realized that he held her "petite" hand in his. The heart rate machine got rapidly faster then slowed back to normal. Embarrassed, she smiled up at him with a weary smile.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:12 am

((I know! I'm so sorry Kenna! You are soooooo much better than her.))

Nathan chuckled at her. "Excited a little, aren't you?" He said playfully, indication the heart rate
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:05 am

((no im not thats the problem. apparently shes super nice and amazingly atheletic and shes obviously smarter than me cuz shes in ur pod! grr!))

Her face turned tomato-red. "Uh, what?" she asked. Her world was dizzy and blurry because of the Morphine they had given her. The only thing clear to her was Nathan's undoubtable presence and the silky tone of his voice. She had trouble making out his words, though, which ticked her off. She strained to understand him, her arm throbbing.
She was surprised the rest of her body didn't hurt. She was sure it was bruised, and her arm was the only thing that felt broken. She vaguely remembered putting her hand out to try and break her fall. That must be it.

((sry i wrote so much im bored and felt the need 4 details!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching Wind Middle School
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next