RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP

Go down 
+2
kieran c:
Otterwhisker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:27 pm

"Thank you ,Lightning," Angel said bowing her head. "Coming Storm," She mewed making her way over.
(Can her power be emotions instead, she can control them like Jasper from Twilight?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:28 pm

( THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!)

Storm smiled when she reached him. " C'mon then." He said, playful in tone. He led the way to the border.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:28 pm

(Sure, I dun care. XD)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:33 pm

(Thank you, I will change it on the form.)

Angelsky smiled lightly and padded over to the border with Storm.

(Storm: Girl or Guy?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:34 pm

( Girl.. Sorry I keep getting genders mixed up.)

Storm's wings fluttered quietly as they stood by the border. She sniffed, " Nothing new.."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:37 pm

"Nope, Nothing..." Angelsky said feeling the emotions around her, "I was wondering Storm, what is your power? If you don't mind me asking..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:38 pm

" I don't mind at all." Storm said, she made the wind whip around then and then die down to a gentle breeze. " Wind." She answered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:41 pm

Angel nodded, "Oh, that is a wonderful power."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:46 pm

Storm grinned. " THanks."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Angelsky smiled, she silently hoped Storm wouldn't ask about her power, she wasn't that found of it, having to feel pain, hopelessness, joy, or another emotion from other cats.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:52 pm

" What is your power?" Storm asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Angel gulped, "Emotions," She mewed quietly feeling to see what Storm's reaction was.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:00 pm

Storm grinned. " Lucky!" Storm mewed. She was happy that her friend got such a cool power.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:02 pm

AngelSky was happy at her friends reaction and she smiled, "I guess it is a little useful, if a war or argument got mad I could calm it down..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:03 pm

Storm nodded. " We should be getting back to camp." Storm said, looking at the border one last time.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Angel nodded and fell the emotions around her, no anger or potentaly warriorish moods.

(xD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:11 pm

Storm started trotting back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:13 pm

AngelSky padded back to camp with her friend and silentally wondered about the medicine cat position.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:14 pm

Storm reached camp and looked around for Lightning.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:16 pm

Angelsky bit the inside of her lip, she hoped Lightning wasn't mad at her, he had seemed it before.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Storm looked over at Angelsky. " Do you think I'd make a good deputy?" Storm asked mildly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:19 pm

AngelSky nodded, "Of course! You would be a wonderful Deputy." She smiled for her friend but inside she was secretly worried.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:20 pm

Storm smiled, a nervous little thing. " Thanks.. " Storm said.. " I think you'd be a great medicine cat." Storm meowed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:23 pm

"Thanks," Angel said felling Storm's emotion and calming her down. She smiled, but was still worried herself, she had always liked Lightning in a way and couldn't stand if he was mad at her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:24 pm

Storm smiled and felt calm all the sudden. She yawned, a bit tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next