RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack Empty
PostSubject: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:54 pm

This is a more clan like pack----

Alpha; Angel-stormie
Beta; Storm- Merryier6
Healer; MarshPelt-fallingdeath12
Healer pupil(apprentice);

Pack wolves/hunters (warriors;
stormheart-stormie
mistcloud-fallingdeath12

Pupils;
shattered-fallingdeath12
Gray-muzzles(elders);

Nursers (queens;

Pups;
aqua-stormie
flicker-fallingdeath12

Loners:
Shasterahhi-shasterah

For grabs:
SharpClaw-Form on page: 4
DiamondClaw-Form on page: 4
EDIT:

Form:

Name-
Gender-
Rank-
History-
Personality-
Looks-
Wing type-

Name-MistCloud
Gender-Girl
Rank-Pack Wolf
History- Born in litter of 3, youngest and runt,
mother died in border skirmish.
Personality- bold, overconfident, and perky
Looks- Grey, white underbelly and black-tipped ear
Wing type- raven wings

Last edited by DONNERSTORM on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rpwithiri.tumblr.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:56 pm

(Hey Miso! :) Generally on here we put like, form-ish type things for people to fill out in order to join. Example-
Name-
Gender-
Description-
Personality-
Rank-
Other-
So, if you could put something like that for people who want to join to fill out, it'd be great! :D Just 'cause I'm not used to joining without a form, lol. I'd be happy to joinnnn!
And welcome to RPC, Misoooo. :DD)
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:10 pm

oh snap! i forgot that! i knew i forgot something. sorry bout that.
thanks stormie.
so.....
i'll add that.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Name- Stormheart
Gender- Female
Rank- Pack Wolf
History- Born in a small litter of two, her sister was small and weak, so she died. Stormheart doesn't remember much of her sister, and her mother lived until she became a pack wolf, and then her mother died of age. Her father is a rogue, she has never met him.
Personality- Sarcastic, loves attention whether it's good or bad, hyper and spazzy at times, a bit of a rebel and a troublemaker.
Looks- Light gray fur with a white underbelly, chest and paws, darker gray ears, ocean blue eyes
Wing type- Dove wings

Name- Aqua
Gender- Female
Rank- Pup
History- Doesn't remember much of her past, she only knows that she woke up one morning in the middle of the forest, and was found and brought to the pack by Stormheart.
Personality- Very shy, not very trusting, quiet.
Looks- Silvery-gray smooth, fur, dark gray paws and bright, icy eyes.
Wing type- Crow wings (slightly lighter gray color)
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:20 pm

:3 dove wings, stormie? such an angelic character. Oh Yeah
you know what, they are both OBVIOUSLY accepted, but now i want to make a 'pupil'. soo....

Name- Shattered
Gender- boy
Rank- pupil
History- uh...parents were loners who felt he would have a better life in a pack....left at the northerners doorstep 2 moons after he was born. now (they become pupils at 5 moons) at 7 moons, he's thriving.
Personality- stubborn, sweet, shy.
Looks- black with a mark that looks like a broken glass piece on his ear, jagged white colored paws.
Wing type- tawny owl

Last edited by Fallingdeath12 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:22 pm

(Of course, she has to look angelic, because she's totally not. ^^ Want to start roleplayin'? :D)
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:23 pm

only if you'll be beta/alpha.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Name- Angel
Gender- Male
Rank- Alpha
History- Angel's father was one in a long line of alpha's, but the rank of alpha didn't fall upon him until his older brother died in battle as a young pack member. Angel was only a pupil then, and was close to his brother. His mother was unknown, the pack guessed that it was a longer or rogue, and he never got to know her. Once his father died of a strange disease, the reality of the fact that he was to be alpha came crashing down on him, but he accepted the rank with grace.
Personality- Angel's very quiet, serious, and the type that doesn't like to waste time. He is touchy when it comes to the subject of his family, since he has none left. He would love to have a family of his own, though he still hasn't found "the one" yet. He has a bit of a temper, and can overdo it sometimes, he cares deeply for his pack, and sometimes lets his emotions get int he way of making the right decision.
Looks- Black fur with a thin scar across the bridge of his nose, a little niche in his right ear, white dash on chest, and white crescent moon shape on his forehead, piercing amber eyes that are light amber in the middle and darker amber towards the outer part of the eye.
Wing type- Angel has dove wings, but instead of regular dove wings, they're black and match his fur.

(That okay? :3)
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:08 pm

(AWESOME! oh, by the way, you know that "grayson" school you rp in? i joined, i asked if melissa could be my 'long lost friend' in the form. that ok? check it out for more details if you want. (go to my profile, check out my posts thats one way i suggest)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:08 pm

(Mm, I would love to, but the way I made Melissa she's kinda introverted and doesn't have any friends, nor does she want any. Maybe later in the roleplay they could become friends, but.. yeah. x3 Anyways, would you like to start off this roleplay? :D)
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:56 pm

(ohhh. ok. never mind than. so yah. let's go. you first!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:31 pm

(Got it!)

Angel awoke at the very beginning of dawn, a pale light stretched across the sky, the sun was rising on the horizon. Angel padded and sat down at the entrance of his den, curling his bushy tail curtly around his paws as he proudly surveyed the camp. Nothing stirred, as usual, he was the first of his pack awake. His topaz eyes glinted as he shifted his gaze, reflecting the sunrise, which seemed to be bleeding out reds, oranges, yellows, and pinks, stretching it across the canvas that was the sky.

Stormheart was stretched out in the den reserved for all pack members with no special rank such as alpha, beta, or healer, and the members that weren't pups or pupils anymore. Stormheart fidgeted in her sleep, her fur bristling as she batted at an invisible enemy. Stormheart grunted, tearing at the mossy nest beneath her.

Aqua was curled neatly in her nursery, her fluffy tail obscuring her face slightly as she slept peacefully. Her breathing came softly, in, out, in, out, a neat little rhythm.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:21 pm

MistCloud growled as StormHeart, a pack-wolf who was slightly younger than her, batted her snout. "Why did I get a nest next to StormHeart?..." MistCloud turned over, grumbling, and covered her face with paw, going back to sleep.

Restless, Shattered turned over and over, mussing up the pupil den. He shot up, breathless. Eyes wide open, he huffed. "Oh...just a nightmare." He sighed, than padded out of the den. He gazed out at the sunrise.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Stormheart kept batting around, her claws now unsheathed. Stormheart looked fearful, her neck fur bristling as she attacked the invisible enemy.

Angel spotted Shattered sitting in the entrance of the pupil's den, and watched him curiously for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:56 pm

MistCloud snarled again at the batting paws, yipping as a claw hooked into her fur. She quickly shuffled away onto the cold stone, licking her bleeding shoulder. She sighed, than pounced on StormHeart, pinning her, than cuffing her ear. "Wake up ya lazy bum!" she yowled, right in the pack wolf's ear.

Shattered looked down at his shuffling paws, stood up, and trotted slowly over the entrance of the den circle (camp), ready to go out and hunt. He then noticed Angel, the alpha. He turned his body to face the older wolf, and nodded his head in respect, bowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Stormheart jerked awake, "Aah!" Stormheart yelped, ready to attack Mistcloud. Stormheart breathed a sigh of relief when she realized who it was, "What are you- crazy? Why'd you attack me?" Stormheart demanded with a laugh.

Angel nodded back in acknowledgment. It still ruffled the alpha's fur to have his pack think so highly of him, he hadn't done anything to earn their respect, he was just related to generations of alphas, and that was it. He didn't understand. Why couldn't they treat him normally? He nearly sighed, "Good morning, Shattered."

(Chatbox? It's on the bottom of the homepage, click "log in", and you can chat with me and other members. ^^)
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:35 pm

MistCloud rolled her eyes. She nearly shoved her shoulder into Stormheart's face. "You were shredding me in your sleep..."

"Good morning, Angel." Shattered yipped cheerfully. "Can I go out and hunt?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:46 pm

"Oh. Sorry!" Stormheart barked, grinning playfully at her, and wagging her tail.

Why would you ask me permission? Angel thought. Of course, he was the alpha, the Shattered was only a pupil. Angel suppressed another sigh, and nodded, "Of course you may, Shattered."
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:43 pm

MistCloud grumbled again. "Yeah, sure. Come on, I don't want you sleeping in here with your crazy dreams at the moment, and I can't let you loose to do havoc on the Den circle. Let's go hunt, 'kay?"

Shattered grinned brightly and wagged his tail. "Thanks, Angel!" Shattered began to trot off. "Oh, and if you're feeling down, you really should just go talk to someone. You shouldn't have to feel lonely, you're in a pack!" Shattered bounced away, disappearing in the shades of the forest.

Name-Flicker
Gender-female
Rank-pup
History-found close by to Aqua by MistCloud. Brought to camp at the same time as Aqua, treats the other pup as a sister.
Personality- Peppy, trusting, bouncy, loud, and basically the complete opposite of Aqua.
Looks-fiery reddish orange with white, black, brown, and gray splotches. Scar under right eye from claws of who knows. Light green eyes.
Wing type- Interestingly enough, pigeon. Light gray, about same color of Aqua's.

Name- MarshPelt
Gender-Male
Rank-Healer
History-Born into pack, discovered to have healing talents as a pup, feels he has the perfect job.
Personality-Caring, kind, soft-hearted, shy, and sweet.
Looks-muddy brown fur, each paw is the color of sand, beautiful amber eyes.
Wing type-mynah, which is similar to a crow, but can speak human and has shinier, bluer feathers.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:48 pm

(Oh yeah, and if you couldn't tell, 5 characters max, I don't want to have two peeps playing all the characters like in the wolf game last year)

MISTCLOUD
SHATTERED
Flicker yipped with pleasure, curling up next to Aqua in her sleep
Marshpelt dreamed a typical normal wolf dream, of chasing caribou in the snow, as he thought of the pups playing back at the Den Circle, perhaps new pups he had helped kitted discovering winter for the first time. He smiled. He knew somewhere in his mind it was almost dawn, and he would have to go on the Sunrise Hunting Run, conducted about 1 'hour' after sunrise began, but he still smiled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:49 pm

Angel blinked, watching the young wolf go. He wasn't down. Or maybe he was? How could the young boy tell his feelings better than himself? he wondered. He turned, padding back to his den.

Aqua felt Flicker curling up against her, and internally groaned. Aqua turned, trying to get comfortable again, it was far to early to be awake.

Stormheart huffed, and nodded, "Fine."
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:07 pm

Mistcloud grinned, snapping onto Stormheart's tail playfully.

Shattered flicked his ears forwards. He heard a sound in the distance. He crouched down, hoping it was prey.

Flicker whimpered as the warmth she felt turned away from her. As she dreamed, she scooted closer and closer to Aqua, nearly bashing them into a corner.

Marshpelt turned over on his side, and all the willow leaves fell out of their shelf. He shot up, and, seeing the mess, side and began to clean up. He soon finished and moved his nest farther back into the den, away from the herbs.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Aqua yelped, jumping up. Aqua huffed angrily at the pup, padding over the other side of the den adn curling up.

Stormheart grinned.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:00 am

Mistcloud shot a playful look, than became serious again. Twitching her ears, she turned towards Stormheart. "Do you hear that? Some scuffling near the Firefly grove(which was thusly named because it was a favorite nest site for the bugs, basically a bunch of willow trees -various species- which was plenty full of prey.)" She sniffed the air. "A mole, perhaps?"

Shattered sniffed the air near Firefly grove. He could smell a mole, slightly, but he had to be careful. He moved downwind, concentrating.

Finally Flicker woke up. Whimpering, she stared up at Aqua, padding away. (this is a relationship much like you and sammy XD)

Marshpelt sighed, settling into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Stormheart returned her look with a bright, goofy grin in which her tongue hung out slightly. Stormheart perked her ears, listening intently, and heard the scuffling too. Stormheart's tail twitched back and forth excitedly, and she nodded, scenting the air. Stormheart's tail twitched even more, she smelled the distinct scent of a mole, and she nodded again, flicking her ears. "Mole, it's definitely mole." Stormheart agreed.

It serves you right, squashing me in a corner, you nuscience of a pup. Aqua thought sourly. Aqua's gaze softened when she heard Flicker whimper, and she sighed. Aqua padded after the pup, nudging her shoulder affectionately.

Angel paced back and forth across the length of his den, his ears laid back. He just didn't understand the instant respect he'd gained, he hadn't done anything. It felt like it wasn't real respect, he hadn't felt like he'd earned it. Sure, he was the pack's alpha, the youngest in a long line of alphas, but that didn't mean that the pack wasn't entitled to their opinion of him in front of him. There was probably wolves in the pack that didn't like him, but wouldn't say anything because he was alpha, and he feared that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next