RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*

Go down 
+7
Blank's Toucan
Becca!
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
Jay
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:34 pm

He picked up his speed and then they came close.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:38 pm

Cherie flew ahead, bursting into camp quite suddenly.
She blinked her bright green eyes and stopped midair, hovering just at the edge of the camp.
"I think we're here..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 pm

He followed in and nodded, folding his wings.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:39 pm

(Sure!)

Fable looked over quickly. She rose to her paws and stretched out her long, magnificent wings. "And what may I ask are you two doing here? What are your names?" she asked, not damanding, but just her posture cammanded respect.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:20 pm

Cherie landed gracefully and smiled. "I'm Cherie..." She responded. "Are you the leader around here?" She asked respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:30 pm

Char took a few paces up to his sister, and sat by her side. He was clearly much taller than her, and really, looked nothing like her, with his icey blue fur, his large, wolf like frame, and tucked wings that practically blended in with his fur. Though the cream outlines of the wings were barely visible as he glanced over to her. "New foxes, I hope?" he growled, his tail waving.

Fable nodded. "I am Fable, Alpha female of Kumopack." she bowed,and spread out her wings in the traditional greeting. "I see you are fly foxes, like my pack and I.
Are you rogues?" she asked, and sat down, tucking her wings in.

Last edited by .*.Wintersong.*. on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:57 pm

(Uhh... Winter, you put Alpha male... :))

He nodded. "And my name is Miki." He said respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:14 pm

(Oh xD*edits*)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:22 pm

(Lol! xd)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Name: yuki
Looks:*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 5 Cutiefoxy2

((pretend it has black wings please))
other: pup of jewel (shadow_eclipse) and shadow (fell_darknesslvr)
mate?: no
wing span: 5 inches
height: idk a normal pup
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Name: Jewel
Looks: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 5 RemoteImage-128
postion: normal she-fox
Other: mother of yuki
Mate?: yes (fell_darknesslvr)
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:11 pm

Name: Midnight
Looks:*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 5 Foxwings
Postion: normal male
Mate?: yes, jewel
Wing span: 9 inches
Height: 17 inches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Fox Packs-
Jump to: