RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:00 pm

Emmett smiled. "Why would I not say yes?"
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:06 pm

Mai giggled, "I still don't understand why you did! I am nothing special, I am just like every other girl!" she insisted.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Emmett shook his head. "You don't know how special you are." He smiled. "And that's another one of the reasons why I love you."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:17 pm

Mai smiled as he held her in his arms. It was getting late...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:18 pm

Emmett sighed as the sun started setting. "Time for you to go to bed." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Mai giggled, "What about you..?" she whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Emmett shrugged. "I haven't been sleeping to good." He smiled. "It's kinda hard when you're so near."
Back to top Go down
Winged-Wolf
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Winged-Wolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:48 pm

Name: Zora
Looks: Tall, with waist-length black hair with bright blue streaks
Personality: Friendly and brisk, she loves to chat, but is wary at first of other people
Rank(As in, job or something like that): Seamstress
Other: None
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbellpix.webs.com/
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:01 pm

"How come?" Mai asked.

(WINGEY! HEY! ACCEPTED!!)
Back to top Go down
Winged-Wolf
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Winged-Wolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:42 pm

(Bwahaha Hey Misty! x3)

I sat in my shop, sketching new plans for a gown for the princess. It was neat, with a long skirt and elbow-length sleeves. I was sure she would like it.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:12 pm

Emmett smiled. "Well, really, I could talk all night because you're so near. I would never want to shut my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:32 am

(When did you join RPC??!)

Mai smiled andhugged him, closingher eyes and burying her facein his chest.
Back to top Go down
Winged-Wolf
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Winged-Wolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:00 pm

(Aha, the 31st of December? x3)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:17 pm

Emmett held her close to him and closed his eyes as he slowly drifted into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:52 pm

(LOL!)

Mai fell asleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Before too long, the sun rose up from the hills. The light slowly fell onto Emmett and Mai's sleeping bodies, which made Emmett stir in his slumber. "Morning." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Mai opened her eyes and took her face from his chest. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:38 pm

(I joined your one house 17 kids thingy)

Emmett smiled. "Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Winged-Wolf
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Winged-Wolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:01 pm

I cut cloth from a bolt, smoothing the cloth as I snipped it. It was a dark blue color, with a shimmery silver sheen to it.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:55 pm

(Awesome! I go accept u)

Mai nodded and grinned, "You?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:52 am

Emmett grinned. "Amazingly well, considering you slept by me the whole night."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:08 pm

Mai grinned and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Emmett kissed her back and chuckled as he pulled away. When she gave him a questioning look, he held up a finger and waited. As he predicted, his stomach gave a menacing growl.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Mai laughed, and did her same routine for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:04 am

Emmett beamed at her. "One more reason I love you," He said, putting a egg into his mouth, "YOu feed me good food."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next