RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale

Go down 
+5
Suburbia
A Christmas Star
❝ lauren ❞
Economy
Becca!
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:46 pm

"Why don't you tell them?" He whispered back. I always get piece and quiet." He sighed. "If you get something to much you get tired of it." Jared said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:46 pm

Esme smiled "I haven't seen you in about a month, Jared!" she said "what have you been doing?"

Edward said to Runa "Heres your jacket, you'll need it.....you mind me tagging along?" Edward said and again he did his crooked smile

Esme asked Runa "Do you mind if I can live here?"

( Esme also has a aulstralion accent )
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:47 pm

"Well, I... Um... Just... Arg, I don't want to offend them," She whispered back, "I wish one day I could just not be the princess."

Runa looked at Esme, "Sure! You know you already have the room next door to mine." She then looked at Edward, "Thanks," she said taking the jacket and blushing a bit, "I forgot it."

Last edited by ~SS~(Lilly)~ on Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:48 pm

Jessica sighed, "Runa! Esme!" She called louder trying to catch up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:49 pm

Edward looked back "Yes!" called Edward to Jessica, then he heard but Runa had said "So, I guess you always hate me tagging along, Runa" he said about to smirk "I'm just trying to protect you. Theres lots of people who want to kill you..."

Esme slapped Edward
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:50 pm

Esme smiled "I wouldn't mind taking over your spot for a day......" she said
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:51 pm

(LOL Twilamp -huggle-)

"Could you get them to wait for just a second!? It's not really easy to run in heels!" She called back.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:51 pm

Runa turned and hissed at the both of them, "I swear sometimes..." She noiticed Jessica and stopped, "Hey Jess!"
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:52 pm

"Hi!" She said, stopping to catch her breath, "I've been trying to catch up with you for a while now," she explained, then turn to Edward, "Could you leave for a mintue? I need to tell her something... Privately."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:53 pm

Jared saw Runa's point. He quietly sighed. "Hi, Esme!" He tried saying cheerly, though he wasn't very happy. all he wanted was some piece and quiet to chat with Runa. He glared at Edward. "Edward, I have lived here all my life and never seen or heard someone that wanted to kill Runa." He said coldly. Jared glanced at Runa.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:53 pm

Runa smiled, "Edward, Esme, Jared, can you guys go to the castle and get my horse and go ahead and get four more for each of you."
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:54 pm

"Jared" Esme said "Would you mind going and buying me that dress?" she asked, she loved it

She walked over to the salesman,he said he was starting to make it
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:55 pm

She smiled at Runa, "Don't send the rest of them away too," she talked though her teeth, too low for Edward to hear.

Last edited by { T.w.i.l.i.g.h.t } on Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:55 pm

Edward ran to get all the horses
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:56 pm

"Guys!" She glared at all of them, "Edward can't get five horses by himself!"
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:57 pm

{ T.w.i.l.i.g.h.t } wrote:
(LOL Twilamp -huggle-)

"Could you get them to wait for just a second!? It's not really easy to run in heels!" She called back.

( Huggles back )
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:57 pm

"Sure!" He said, and before he left, he told Runa, "Meet me in your room at 12:00." and got the dress for Esme and headed up with Esme and Edward to get the horses.
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:58 pm

Edward finnaly got to he castle, "I'm Edward....Runa's servant. Would you mind letting me in the stable?"

He asked one of the guards
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:59 pm

"Erm... Okay," Jessica thought for a minute, "Why don't we all go back and get them? That way we can choose which one we can ride too." She smiled.

Last edited by { T.w.i.l.i.g.h.t } on Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:59 pm

Runa smiled at Them as they left. "Okay Jared," she called, "What did you want to tell me Jess?"
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:00 pm

Esme couldn't stand running in high heels so she stayed with her friends, Jessy and Runa
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:00 pm

Jared caught up to Edward. he got 3 of the horses. "Runa!" He yelled!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

Runa smiled, "Jess their getting your horse to! Since your a friend of the royal family."
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:01 pm

Edward got all of the horses, ran back and gave black beauty to the princess

Esme got Rain

Last edited by Twilamp on Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:01 pm

"Well actually..." She blushed, "I saw that you were trying to get ride of Edward for a little while, and I was trying to help... But while I'm here, I might as well tell you that my little sister will be visiting soon. Be careful because she can be a HUGE pain sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale
Page 2 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next