RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale

Go down 
+5
Suburbia
A Christmas Star
❝ lauren ❞
Economy
Becca!
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:47 pm

Arwen smiled, "No one knew this but Runa's mother, Eowen, was an elf. She contributed to the Elfish community alot and was the next heir to the throne. Now that has passed on to Runa." Runa's ears moved into a point and she got up going, "What the... ? I am not the heir to the Elven throne!" Arwen smiled, "Hush child, You are the heir to the Elven throne and the Human throne. You are more powerful than you can imagion." Runa looked at all the people around her amazed, "So, I have what... Come of age or something?" Arwen smiled again, "Yes, It is prophecy that when the missing heir to the elven throne turns fifteen her position will be revealed and I will come and get you." Runa looked at all her friends, "But... What about Valia?" "It will be fine. All of the towns people in Valia will be moved to Undoil, the elven kingdon."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:49 pm

Sierra listened in silence and glanced at Faolan.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:50 pm

Jake sighed, his face tear stained. He went over to Rayn and watched saddly, wishing Runa would just love him... But, he still knew that he couldn't control her...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:53 pm

Arwen smiled at All of the people in the room. "Runa you need to come back with me."

"But, my friends!"

"I will let you take two with you, You can leave someone in charge while you visit Undoil."

Runa glanced around the room, she hoped she was making the right decision, "I will take Sierra and... Jake. Rayn I leave you in charge."

"Good," Arwen said, "You can have some time to prepare for the trip."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:55 pm

Sierra's eyes widened. "M-me?" She stuttered. "May I say goodbye to Faolan?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:58 pm

Jake gasped, "I-I thought you would've taken..." he gulped, "Eamon..." he stepped forward.

Rayn's eyes widened, "Me...? In charge? But I thought you hated me?!" she asked, happy she chose her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:00 am

Arwen smiled.

Runa smiled, "Go ahead Sierra. Yes, Jake. I choose you. Rayn, I trust you not to ruin this kingdom, I will come back so we can move the townspeople safely to Undoil." Runa had an elfish accent now and everything she said flowed perfectly.

Faolan smiled at Sierra, "Me? You really want to say good-bye to little ol' me?"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:01 am

(I gtg!!! :( bye!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:02 am

((Aww Bye Cane. I won't let Them leave without Sierra.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:02 am

Jake ran and hugged Rayn, "Bye, sis..." he murmered, but then went over to Runa, "Only one question... Why me..?" Jake was still stunned.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:03 am

(Aww! Bye!)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:06 am

((Yeah, see ya1))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:07 am

(*Gasp* You're late! Aha! Hi Suburb!)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:08 am

((I haz a surprise! I'm supposed too be... "late". Just keep going on with the plot!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:09 am

(Hmmm... *Wondering what the surprise is* Well, go on Runa!!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:12 am

Runa smiled, "Because I owe it to you." She kissed him full on.

Arwen smiled and said, "You should know one thing Runa. I am your sister. Well Half-sister really."

Runa gaped at Arwen, "What? How?"

"Our mom origionally was married to an Elfish lord, until he died in battle. She had me with him and then after he died she dissapeared. She apparently came to Valia and married the king, having you." Arwen explained.

"But wouldn't that make you older than me?" Runa asked confused.

"Yes but according to Elfvish tradition, the youngest is the Ruler. And since you are ruler of Valia and Undoil that makes you even more qualified."

Runa smiled and said, "Okay..."

Arwen smiled and said, "I want you to say Nar, It is prononced Nahr, while holding out your hand."

Runa did as Arwen said and held out her hand, "Nar" A small flame appeared in her hand and she gasped. "Whoa! I can do magic!"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:14 am

((COMET!!!!!! *Talkles!* Your late! *Hits Comet in the head* What's the surprise?!?!?!?))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:14 am

Jake just watched, even more stunned as she kissed him. He hoped it meaned what he thought, but he didn't know... He watched as everything got wierder... "So... Are we going..?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:20 am

"I don't know." Runa said, "I wish Eamon was here."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:23 am

Jake sighed and his smile faded, all his hopes were crushed, "Oh..." he murmered, scratching his head, a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:24 am

((Comet I swear, If you don't post soon...))

Runa smiled, "Don't get me wrong Jake. I like you, but I love Eamon. He is the only one for me."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:25 am

Jake sighed, "I don't want to start a fight, and I don't want you to be mad... But why tell me you love me back when you... don't..." he shrunk back, preparing for yelling...
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:27 am

((Just go, You will see! GO to UNDOIL! NOWZ))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:28 am

Runa smiled, "It's complicated."

Arwen smiled, "It is time to go." She took Runa, Jake, and Sierra's hands. They all dissapeared and then Appeared in Undiol. There was a crowd waiting and they cheared as Runa appeared.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:30 am

Jake nodded slightly, "Okay..." he only wanted to know the truth right now... He wanted the reason she'd lead him on and broken his heart for nothing, but he shut his mouth...

Rayn went and hugged him, "Bye Jake..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 42 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale
Page 42 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next