RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

old mimer mansion

Go down 
+6
Hot summer nights
1cheergirl12
luck2223
Peachfrost
Suburbia
Jay
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

old mimer mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:29 pm

"Are you getting on to me?" Zexion joked. He thought it was a good comeback.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:18 pm

Elizabeth let out a snort of contempt. she bowled into him and knocked im over, the beginings of a play-fight. she fake-bit his hind leg.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:26 pm

Zexion and Elizabeth kept on the play-fight for a little longer until Zexion crawled out from Elizabeth's pin. "Woah," Zexion panted.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:45 pm

"Ha!" Elizabeth snorted and panted along side Zexion. "I told you I was getting better!" she warned friendly. she quickly drew her fore paw over her white and striped ear.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:49 pm

"Yeah, but I let you, and don't think of doing it again, we have company," Zexion reminded.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:09 pm

Elizabeth sighed. "Yes yes I know. nothing like when we lived in that abandoned barn seasons ago..." she remembered aloud. she padded over to a rickety table that stood just under a spacious window. she jumped swiftly onto it's top and gazed through the transparent stuff, looking across the calm and empty moorland.she sighed once more when she saw the abandoned barn far off into the distance, to where all you could see were it's old fences.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:20 pm

Zexion appeared beside Elizabeth. "Ever wonder about going back there? I know we shouldn't, but still..." Zexion wondered.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:24 pm

Creighton jumped up to where zexion and elizibeth were. He asked "what are you talking about"?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:36 pm

"We used to live in that farm when we were kittens. We grew up to how we are now there. Unfortunatly, it caught on fire one night and burned down," Zexion sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:01 pm

"Oh im so sorry."Creighton said
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:20 pm

"Hello Holly!" She said, giggling spontaneously. "You may call me, Lillien." She meowed, returning the greeting.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:38 am

Zexion jumped down to in front of were Lillien was. "Hi," Zexion greeted, "You probobly know our names, right?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:17 pm

Elizabeth snorted contemptuously. "Dumb twolegs. Our mother was in the barn...when the no-furs burned it down." she felt her eyes cloud with sorrow, and blinked back a tear. she turned to Creighton. "You see, the twolegs that owned that farm and barn let our mother and father,a loner, stay there and live in the barn, living off the mice." she stopped and looked up out the window and turned back again, this time down to Zexion. "Zexion was born a season or so before me, so he's actually my half-brother. But you can tell he is an almost exact replica of our father." she paused to lick her white paw,and swiped it over her tan ear. "Our mother, (name?I was thinking Berry or Moon[sounds weird but listen...]), Had an odd colored pelt. She was a beautiful white and tan cat, with silver and black stripes. As you can see, I took up those traits." she purred,boasting in her eyes. she jumped down to land next to Zexion.
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:21 pm

Holly giggled too.
"Nice to meet you!" She then turned to Zexion. "Uhh...no I don't," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:31 pm

"oh, well I am Elizabeth." she mewed kindly before taking up a comfy place on the old couch.
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:35 pm

"I'm Holly!" she mewed. "not sure if you knew that, but now you do for sure!" She jumped onto the side of an old, big pot.
-----
Soot leaped onto the windowsill and stared out the window, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:50 pm

Elizabeth twitched her tail in amusement. "Sure is a lively one..." she murmered to herself.
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:53 pm

Soot looked at Holly with a twinge of envy. She was anturally pepy. He wished he could be like that.
----
Holly smiled and looked into the pot.
"Dang, there's nothing in here. Oh well," she sighed, looking aorund for something else to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:08 pm

Elizabeth layed her white and black tabby head on her paws and began to doze off.her tail slowly curled over her nose.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:12 pm

((For mother's name, Larxene? idk, it's up to you))

Zexion jumped back up with Elizabeth and doze of with her. The two were usually like that, one does something and the other mimics it.
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:29 pm

Soot sighed once again. Holly grinned, finding something to investigate, which happened to be Soot. he leaped over to him.
"Hey gloomy, why are you so down all the time?" she asked him.
"I don't know..." Soot replied.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:46 pm

Elizabeth peeked a pure blue eye open for a moment, to check on what Zexion was doing.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:46 pm

name: Sapphire
cat or kitten: cat
description: has a beautiful; tanish pelt with beautiful Sapphire blue eyes
personality : popular with almost all cats, loving,loyal
mate: yes

She has been in the masion sinc ethe benning
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:51 pm

((thanks for joining who is your mate?))
Creighton jumped down because he wanted to talk to Elizabeth and asked"Theres so many cats in this place and I was wondering if you could be like a deputy?"
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:01 pm

(( no one yet))

Sapphire saw Creighton and walked towrd him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: old mimer mansion   old mimer mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

old mimer mansion
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next