RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

North Star Productions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefly
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

North Star Productions Empty
PostSubject: North Star Productions   North Star Productions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:38 pm

You enter through the automatic glass doors. A receptionist welcomes you and points you in the right direction. You walk through a professional looking corridor and knock on a door that reads: Ms. C. Anderson. You wait for a couple seconds, and the door is opened by a petite woman with strawberry-blonde hair. She is clad in a black pencil skirt and a blue blouse. She is wearing three inch pumps that make her look taller. "Come on in," she says, opening the door a little wider. Gesturing towards a plush burgundy armchair, she sits behind her desk and folds her hands. "Welcome. I am Chantelle Anderson, customer relations superintendent for North Star Productions. Here is a list of our services." She hands you a paper with a list printed on it.

The List looks like this:

Services:

Role Play Creation
Role Play Creation Advising
Role Play Training
Character Creation Training/Advising
Character Names
Story Critiquing
Story Creation
Story Editing
Story Aide
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: North Star Productions   North Star Productions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Ella, a small, delicate 14-year-old with large hazel eyes walks in. She is wearing a plaid skirt and a white shirt with a symbol on it. It is her school uniform. Her black hair was braided tightly into a bun, and she sat down on the nearest chair. "H-hello Miss Anderson." She stutters.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Firefly
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: North Star Productions   North Star Productions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:56 pm

Ms. Anderson smiles at the girl. "Hello there. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: North Star Productions   North Star Productions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:02 pm

"E-ella, m'am." She sputters.
Back to top Go down
Firefly
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: North Star Productions   North Star Productions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm

"Ella. That's a pretty name. Now, what can I do for you, Ella?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: North Star Productions   North Star Productions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:07 pm

"I need to do a report ma'm." Ella says with a strong voice. "I need to know about Character Creation Training/Advising." She said, putting out a tape recorder.
Back to top Go down
Firefly
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: North Star Productions   North Star Productions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:28 pm

Ms. Anderson smiles. "One of my favorite subjects. Now, character creation training and advising is a special service that we offer that helps role players to create unique and realistic characters. We help them to create sometimes complex characters that will develop and make the role play more interesting."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: North Star Productions   North Star Productions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:29 am

A Brown haired girl walks in. She is wearing a plaid skirt with a tight red shirt to match.Her name is Anistasia, Stacy for short. stacy walks in looking for Ms. Anderson.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: North Star Productions   North Star Productions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:52 pm

((poor ms. anderon, being bombarded with girls))
A red-headed girl named Karli walked in behind Anistasia, although she wasn't with her. She wore a knit purple sweater with the sleaves pulled up past her elbows, and black jeans, with her hair pulled up into a ponytail. She was looking for Ms. Anderson, and wondered if the other girl was too. She had heard they had an opening for Character names as well as Story creation, and she was interested.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: North Star Productions   North Star Productions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:32 pm

Felicity, a dark haired 15-year-old girl with bright green eyes, wearing dark skinny jeans and a light blue blouse, walked through the glass doors. She gazed nervously at the few girls that looked her age, give or take a few years. She got into the line and waited patiently. She was looking for Ms. Anderson-- Or anyone. She needed to do a report on Role-play creation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Star Productions   North Star Productions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North Star Productions
Page 1 of 1