RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-

Go down 
+8
Star
Taylor-Swift
Mistyy
kieran c:
Jay
Otterwhisker
Shadow Cullen
( labbie! )
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- Empty
PostSubject: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:56 pm

Yeah, so I have been seeing, and recieving reports from other members that RPC is glitched. Badly. Yeah, I see that. Now I do, at least. I knew before, but it wasn't too much of a problem. Glitched pictures, but that was about it.

Now it's been brought to my attention that Galaxy Pack, and all the other RPs with a good amount of pages have had yesterdays posts deleted. That is NOT good. The only way I think we can reverse this is if you guys look at your own posts, copy, and paste them back onto the thread they were previously on.

What's going on?! I mean, what the heck? Lol, I don't know. ^^" I am not responsible for any of this, nor can I fix anything. I'm so sorry.

The only thing I do know about this is the fact that our server on Forumotion is making some changes, and that there are glitches along the way. So...yeah.

Please stay active on RPC, don't bail us! We're still good! xD
(( And this is where the freedom of the Admin's will to say whatever she wants about the site comes in...STUPID RPC!! ))
~Sparkle
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:09 pm

Thank you for posting this. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the problem gets fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:12 pm

Really? 0.o I thought it was the server err watever and it got fixed? Because if you got on this morning, lots of the posts on all the threads got deleted, just blank, but now they're back. Weird. 0.o
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:26 pm

There not back xDDD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:02 pm

I have a website made from this, same thing happened. Uhh.. I dont like it one bit.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:56 am

It must be an issue with Forumotion then, and not just RPC.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:03 am

OK, Sparkle, I fill you in on Sunday night... I think only Catza and myself were on because we were roleplaying on Galaxy Pack. It was all fun until I made this big, long post that I find important, (Not really tho) and when I tried to post it, it said something like 'Post could not be obtained.' so I was like, "OK, no biggy, I'll post it again!" so I tried to go back to the furum, and it told me I couldn't! I went back to home, clicked on Wolf Packs, and that worked. But when I clicked on Galaxy Pack, it said I couldn't get on there! So was like, WTH?! I went to Video games and other topics, trying to get to my favourite forums, but it wouldn't let me! That's when I decided to log off...

I logged on in the morning, and EVERY single post before all that happened, was blank, and the ones from yesterday became gone. Sadness, I know....
Back to top Go down
Taylor-Swift

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:13 am

Hmmm... Another Interesting glitch... I was looking at the member list and I noticed Taylor-Swift on there, so I am like WTH?!?! I changed my name from Taylor-Swift to MistyRain LOOONG ago! So I logged in as Taylor-Swift and here I am! It b Misty! isn't it wierd, and if you think I am just changing all my stuff, I am not! Look at the member list, both MistyRain Jonas and Taylor-Swift are there! What an odd glitch!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:32 am

LOL Misty! Lucky! ROFL
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:56 pm

I noticed this on my Forummotion site too. ( WHICH MISTY HAS NOT BEEN POSTING ON! BOO TO MISTY! :P xD) So no biggy. Right?
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:13 pm

I guess.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:15 pm

Huh . . . interesting, Misty. XD I wonder what would happen if I logged in as shadowsowner888?
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:46 pm

That's...odd. O.o Did the post count even go down?

I'm glad to see that it's happening to everyone else. I guess it's a Forumotion-wide problem then. =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:22 pm

No, it didn't. The post count stayed the same.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:42 pm

(I DID EARLIER, DRAG! ;D ) Wow... wierd...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:41 am

Yah—Keri pointed it out to me when we were going crazy over the issues.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:54 am

I don't think any of the posts disapeared...... I've been all over there this morning.
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:28 pm

It wasn't this morning, it was a morning or two ago.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:12 pm

GAH. I missed this?

Oh well, I geuss it was'nt a HUGE deal or anything xD

BUT to let you all know-

YOU MIGHT NOT SEE MUCH OF ME ANYMORE UNLESS IT'S THE WEEKENDS.
Yes, I know. I need to catch up.
Stupid school. Stupid soccer.
Stupid homework xC

Also, if any of you NEED to chat with me anymore, and it's during the week, go to my Youtube Channel. I check that usually at least once a day, M'kay?
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:20 pm

AHAHAHA, no offense, buuuut HAHAHA I don't HAVE any homework unless I'm behind! HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:21 pm

Yes, I agree Autumn! Stuipid school, stupid long sports, evil social studies teacher!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:42 am

No homework for me. XD I'm homeschooled.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:48 pm

EVIL S.S. TEACHER!!!! YESS!!! AMEN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:06 pm

MistyRain Jonas! wrote:
AHAHAHA, no offense, buuuut HAHAHA I don't HAVE any homework unless I'm behind! HAHAHA

Ah well, all of my teachers assign our homework right before the bell rings, on purpose. Why?

Frankly, I don't know. xD
But yea, so, pfft. x3
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:07 pm

I'm just wondering, why does the chatbox keep logging me in? I don't want to be on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-   Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems on RPC...Geesh. -.-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next