RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change!

Go down 
+3
SmartBlonde278
Hot summer nights
( labbie! )
7 posters
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change! Empty
PostSubject: RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change!   RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:20 pm

As you may all know, if you scroll down to the info box at the bottom, RPC has reached over 8000 posts!

We really appreciate all of your time to come here and post often, and it really pays out!

Now, thanks to you guys, I have to say; You have started a kid-friendly Role-Play Website for all to enjoy! There are many RPs to choose from, that's what makes us unique, our Role-Plays!

Again, thank you all who post. :)

Last edited by Sparkledog888 on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:46 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Reached new goal)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change!   RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:46 pm

you are welcome, thanks for posting this
Back to top Go down
SmartBlonde278
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change!   RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:50 am

thank you sooooooo much!!! i'm so glad some of my RPs from WI could be moved here, i would hate to never, wel, RP on those RPs ever again!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change!   RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:39 am

You guys are very welcome!

That's actually one of the reasons I started RPcentral, because of The 10 RP Change, and other's wanted to have their RPs still open. Currently, we have Iceclan from WI now on here to RP on still. :)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change!   RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:30 pm

hey, yea thanks for posting this, sounds great.Congradulations, RPcentral! I post on here at least 20 times a day or more, so this is very appreciative. I was so glad to hear Iceclan was moved here ^^
I'm thinking about moving my old clan from WI over here, but a lot of it's members either don't post on WI at all any more, or they don't know about this site. I might advertise it on there.
once again, congratz ;-)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change!   RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:45 pm

Thank you Alleycat! I'd be grateful!

Did you get my PM? Huh?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change!   RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:51 pm

I will be checking it in a min, just a min...
*checks...*
OMG! Are you serious? I'm so honored! whats the difference between a Mod and a Moderator?or are they the same thing? sorry, your pm confused me for a sec...
Back to top Go down
Chief4ever
RP Lover
RP Lover
Chief4ever

PostSubject: Re: RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change!   RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:20 am

Sparkle I just wanna know if I would be qualified oh and congratz to alleycat! there is no difference one is just short for the other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change!   RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:01 pm

Yay for us! :)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change!   RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:36 pm

Im advertising this site on WI its in my siggie
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change!   RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:42 pm

Thank you so much Nanook! BTW, what is your WI name?

I really appreciate people trying to advertize this site, but you have to check the Portal, there are some news. :(
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change!   RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:56 pm

Your welcome anything to do for this wonderful site. My nickname on Wi is Nanook43 (again) :D
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change!   RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:04 pm

Aww! Thanks! I really am grateful for you liking this site! I'm glad making this was a sucess. :)
Back to top Go down
SmartBlonde278
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change!   RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:00 pm

I'm sorry I haven't posted more... I get caught up with school work, after school activities, etc. and I forget or don't have enough time to go on my laptop. I wish I could have been here more often.
Back to top Go down
SmartBlonde278
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change!   RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:01 pm

PS: I LOVE this site!
Back to top Go down
SmartBlonde278
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change!   RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:01 pm

PSS: What info box? (first post said, 'look in the info box'....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change!   RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPC reaches new goal! Click here every so often to se the number change!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC News, Guides, and Help :: RPC Announcements and Updates- FOR STAFF ONLY-
Jump to: