RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:09 pm

I nodded. "I have yet to meet her."
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:51 pm

((I'm back!))

Here's for the way back.
Camari padded the rest of the way in silence.

And here's for now.
Camari silently sat alone near the edge of the 'camp', close to the allies. She thought about RiverClan and ShadeClan. What did Shadowstar know...? she thought to herself- it seemed to her that Shadowstar was a familiar name.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:12 pm

Twiggy silently swept past Shadowstar and (Ahhh! I foget xD Draggy?)
. "Greetings." she murmered, and padded away. She came up to Camari. "You look awful distant already. Thunder-rocks fumes' get to your head?" she joked, smiling. "Anyways, your den should be over there." she pointed with her pluming tail to a sheltered area, behind Shadowstar.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:15 pm

Camari chuckled. Maybe... she thought, but dared not to show it. "Thanks..." Camari replied, scurrying over to where Maple had pointed.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:24 pm

(RAWR where is everyone? and want to rp on Wings terribly xD)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:28 pm

((I know, as soon as I get on, everyone leaves!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:43 pm

Shadowstar slinked into his den and sat at the back of it,studing the images he had drawn as a kit about ShadeClan. At Shadowstar's feet were drawings of his father and mother- both cats of ShadeClan. At about his stomach ws a great battle scene- all the cats of ShadeClan rebelling against RiverClan. Next up at about his head was an image scratched into the rock of him as a small kit. And at about the top of the den was an image of him as an adult, and a small heart above his head, and a shaded figure of a female nuzzling him gently. Beside the two cats was a star chart, |or what he remembered that the wildcats had taught him| of all the constellations. A tear went down his face as he gazed at the two cats with the heart. The shaded cat was his mate, Hawkfrost. He remembered sadly how she was killed by a TallWalker in ShadeClan's terriotry for her beautiful golden fur. More tears rolled down his cheeks as he put a paw up on the wall, resting his head on the image of the small kit.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:45 pm

((So sad... well, IDK what to do))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:46 pm

(Reply someone. Possibly Camari spy on Shadowstar and see him crying or something.)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:49 pm

((ok...))

Camari heard a whimpering sound in the den next to hers. She crawled through the entrance of her den, and gasped when she saw Shadowstar crying- he didn't seem like the type to cry.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:53 pm

Shadowstar thought hard, but then looked over at the star chart, studying StarClan and Whisperpelt, their leader. He dried his eyes with one paw and studied the chart carefully, trying to remember all the constellations ShadeClan had taught him.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:55 pm

Camari could just see what he was looking at. It seemed to be some sort of a chart- it had dots and lines with names next to them. Maybe it was a map of an ancient forest... or even the stars.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:28 pm

I nodded back at Maple and padded away. I started to go out to hunt, and realized I wasn't in the mood. Quickly I entered my den and looked around. Everything was just as I left it. The grass I used for bedding in one corner, the small dip in the ground filled with water. The pile of rubble in another corner, things I collected, sniy things, odd shaped things, soft things, different colored feathers, Tall Walker things. Then I noticed the mouse waiting for me. I sniffed it, Spider had brought it for me. I smiled slightly and ate it.
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:46 pm

Shadowstar spied Camari at the edge of his den. "Ah, Camari. Just in time." he said, running his paw over StarClan on the chart. "Come, let me show you what ShadeClan has taught me." he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:00 pm

Camari was about to turn tail and run away, but she resisted. "Um... OK," she replied, swiftly padding to stand next to Shadowstar.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:39 pm

(Hmmm...plot tis' unfolding?)

Twiggy sat in her own den, intently gazing at her artifacts. She bent down to sniff the broken Tall-walker bowl that held and collected precious Morning Dew as she did everyday, precariously checking for basically no reason. Then her paw came up as she dabbed at an over hanging branch from the braken bush to the right of her. That branch always bothered her- she could never facin it back into the bush permanently,and it almost always unlatched itself from its gnarls of other branches, appearing overhung and out again in the mornings.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:01 pm

Shadowstar smoothed the rocky surface. "Did RiverClan teach you any constellations?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:17 pm

"Only a few," she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:20 pm

"Well, here is a list of constellations, point out to me those that you know." Shadowstar meowed, stepping back so she could see the entire chart.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:35 pm

Camari looked at the chart with wide eyes. "Well..." she flicked her tail torwards one that resembled something like a tree.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:41 pm

"I see,the tree of wisdom- located on the border of all the clans-" Shadowstar informed, flicking his tail to her ear. Camari would make a perfect Shadow for him..
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:43 pm

Camari nodded. "I was also taught about the moon. How it controls water.."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:46 pm

"Ah, yes. That is why you always see small waves in a lake or pond on FullMoon nights." Shadowstar nodded.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:04 pm

"Mmm hmmm," she hummed in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:07 pm

"Well, you can find the stages of the moons in the constellations." Shadowstar barked, sliding his paw over the phases of the moon on the chart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )   Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stray Pack ( a stray cat RP in New York. )
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next