RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dog house banzana!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
roleplaylover23
RP Lover
RP Lover
roleplaylover23

Dog house banzana! Empty
PostSubject: Dog house banzana!   Dog house banzana! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:10 pm

Hello.Here is a wonderful roleplay with dogs!Dogs:Spanky-Mix-5-Me,Ruby-Black lab-2 and 3 quarters-Me,Zues-Weimerwhiner-9-Nobody,Milk Bone-Brown Terrier-6-Nobody,Cara-Premorke Welsh Corgi-4-Nobody,Gregory-White Pug-7-Nobody,GiGi-Black,Brown and White Beagle-3-Nobody,Dan-White Poodle-3-Nobody and Kipp-German Shepard-4-Nobody.Rule:No pups!So you find out that you have been adopted by nice people who live in a house with a attic.It's small but there's four people the daughter,the mom,the dad & the aunt.You see alot of bowls with food & you hear a few barks.You run outback & see two other dogs with tags that say Ruby on one & Spanky on the other one.Other Rules:No bad grammar.Example:R u fine?I'm srry.Example:Are you fine?I'm sorry.If you make your own dog try to be two cause that's the limit.

Last edited by roleplaylover23 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Dog house banzana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog house banzana!   Dog house banzana! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:23 pm

You should add a form and vertical list of dogs.
Back to top Go down
roleplaylover23
RP Lover
RP Lover
roleplaylover23

Dog house banzana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog house banzana!   Dog house banzana! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:40 pm

Well i thought that i could do it like that i saw a few like that.I'm also new.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Dog house banzana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog house banzana!   Dog house banzana! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:53 pm

iknow you are new and the RPs like that are from new people,too. Go to Dark Forest Pack, it's mine, and look at the first post. It will give you ideas to catch peoples attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dog house banzana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog house banzana!   Dog house banzana! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dog house banzana!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Domestic Dog RPs-
Jump to: