RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!

Go down 
+28
A Christmas Star
Becca!
kieran c:
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Renna Longshadow
❝ lauren ❞
Akeria
Star
Otterwhisker
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
Blank's Toucan
Mistyy
Harvey
Frost
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Raynari
Ginger.
1cheergirl12
Peachfrost
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
SmartBlonde278
NeWmS <3
Jєt
Jay
Suburbia
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
( labbie! )
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:07 pm

About howmany posts do we need? f we have less than 600, can we still be mods? (Or less than 100-200?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:14 pm

I think they said it doesn't matter, as long as you are helpful to new members and RP more than one line on RPs.
Back to top Go down
WalrusWhiskersMrs.Lautner
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
WalrusWhiskersMrs.Lautner

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:21 pm

I would like to be one.
Back to top Go down
http://offthechains.forumotion.net/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:21 pm

There really is no specific amount of posts that you need to be considered a nominey for a mod....you just can't be like "AHH! I wanna be a mod soooooo bad!" and only have 84 posts. Its good to have a lot of posts before you ask, because then you will be considered loyal or whatev. A noob can't be a mod, sillies xD
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:27 pm

Yeah ,like people that have been members since March (When the site opened) and they are as nice as someone who has been here since August. The people who joinedinMarch are more liikely to become Mods...

((Atleast I think...))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:28 pm

When did I join...?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:29 pm

Ah, March 26th!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:36 pm

Ehehehe....I was so estatic when I was chosen to be the first mod xD not to brag. But its in my 'things to remember' part of my brain xD
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:37 pm

Hehe, nice.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:37 pm

I was never made mod... but I have been one.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:39 pm

LOL I remember when I first joined the site xD and how I found it... LOL When WI shut down almost all of the RP's, Iwas desprate to find some to RP on. And Newms had a link saying 'New Iceclan' in his sig so I clicked it and it brought me here! THANK YOU NEWMS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:40 pm

I KNOW ME TOO!
I think I got mine from Ginger... saying something about MoonClan.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:41 pm

I got here from Horsey.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:42 pm

LOL Moonclan was the first RP I joined so Ialmost yelled when Puppy (Ginger for people who don't know her origanal name) joined! XD I was so happy...
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:43 pm

Yeah, Puppyrock
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:44 pm

I know her!!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:42 am

^.^ Good times, good times. I've grown to stick on all of you xD I love it when we have members on here even from waaaay back when, it brings back le memories xD

Anywho....I was pmed by newms, and joined right after she messaged me. Then I found my heartland again- Iceclan ^^" Twas just when Honeypaw and Cloverpaw were receiving their warrior names and when Hawktalon was made deputy! That was fabulous :] Its a longer story on how I met Newms in the first place though...
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:48 am

I feel so left out... -Dramatic sigh- I have no idea what you guys are talking about xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:50 am

Just reminacing bout the old days when there were only like 4 familiar members on that visited each day....xD I think Rpc has updated a few times since then xD
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:44 pm

Yeah... I think the people that went on regularly were like Me, Puppyrock, Alley (Winter for all of you who don't know.), and Suburbiaish and Tigerpowerish (Jolteon Now)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:31 pm

XD I have no clue if you're even accepting anybody for mod anymore, but I am definitely interested.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:16 pm

Don't forget Socky. :'S I miss him!

Oh and Storms. She was on more back then, for sure ^.^'
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:40 pm

Blizzardfeather wrote:
And remember everyone, your RPing skills have to be excellent! That means, use punctuation, be descriptive, correct grammer, more than one line! I'm squeezing it out of you all! ;)

Hi.. I just read this
and I'm new.

I am interested, as you said in your first post, that you cant ask for it.

But I am a very popular RPer on another site.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Lol, I came here because of Stormy. She had a link, I think (RHYME! :D) in her signature or something. I clicked it and like Alley said there were about 4-6 members so I joined. :) AND HAD A TON OF FUN THEREAFTER!

Celebrate! Dance like a sock monkey! You just found the answer to the last question--numbah 7's key is: SOCKY WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE A COCKATIEL!! <<<Copy and paste that into the space for the answer, or I won't accept it! ^^ I'm crazy that way.

Last edited by Socky on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:56 pm

I am rather interested. I come on every day, whether I post or not. I ALWAYS want to let you guys know when I'm gone, too. I almost Always type one line. Well, not almost always, but I seriously would like to. Sometimes I like staying with the fast flow of some RPs, but long posts are really fun to write (like this one ;) ). I'm pretty sure my grammar and spelling are correct, and if you doubt me, look it up. Computers aren't always reliable :lol: I promise, I'll start showing my full RPing potential instead of holding back like I have been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!   Calling all active and dedicated RPC members! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all active and dedicated RPC members!
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next