RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SkyLine- Dragon RP

Go down 
+8
leaf636
Blank's Toucan
Jєt
Hot summer nights
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Chief4ever
NeWmS <3
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:09 pm

Hunter flashed an amused grin,"Surely you know I love to argue?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:50 pm

"Well, I should've known by now," Eisei said to himself with sarcasim.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:38 pm

Name- Smolderflame

Gender- Male

Rank- Warrior

Description/pic- Yellow underbelly, with grey to black above. Unusually large wings, white claws, twinkling cerulean eyes. Breathes white flames. :pale:

Personality- Rash, a good flier, sometimes cheeky/impudent, bold, impatient, charming.

Power- Uh...can withstand wayyy more heat then regular dragons, so, I guess, toughness...not invincibility, though...and...can use his wings to beat out a sensor, like what bats and dolphins use, and mostly concentrates on something, or someone, he holds close to his heart.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:43 pm

(May I start RPing, just not right with Hunter?)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:48 pm

I flapped my broad wings, trying to ignore my shoulder. The wound throbbed and stung at the same time. I nursed my bleeding shoulder as I flew, wondering how the humans knew of my existence. My cave was at the very top of the mountain. How? Too tired to make a perfect landing, I spiraled down, completely dropping my wings in sheer exhaustion. I was injured badly in many places, and my wounds were too many to count. Like a meteorite falling from space, I crash-landed in a forest. I went limp, eyes misting over red, and wounds felt like the sharp human weapons were still plunged in my flesh.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:54 am

Name- Kiara

Gender- Female

Rank- Would like to be Medicine Dragon.

Description- Light blue with a dark, royal blue tint. Silver wings and pure white claws. Petite and quite small. She has bright blue eyes to match.

Personality- Light-hearted, Shy, serene, polite.

Power-

Ice:Power generally done. only during Winter for. She cannot yet conjure up ice herself. It must be found for her to do something with it.

Healing: can heal small injuries and open wounds. Cuts, bruises, sprains, and some broken bones are a few examples
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:48 am

Eisei heard the crash and flew toward it, but being on cation, for it could've been a plane. He got close enough to see that it was a dragon. His wounds opening up, he flew toward him and used healing powers to close the wounds. "Are you ok?" He asked the unknown dragon.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:59 pm

Hunter hurried over to the dragon that had crashed. "You! Who are you? You need help, that's for sure." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:19 pm

My eyes fluttered open. "Wha..? Humans--somehow...found cave. Sm-sm-smolderflame..." I blurted, struggling to stand then falling back. I was so sore...in pure terror, heart seized by instinct's frosty grip, I breathed a large white flame. "ARGH!" I roared, realizing my throat was hurting. But something kept me flaming.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:34 pm

Sapphire flew do to Smoldeflame.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:07 pm

"Smolderflame, can you stand up?" Hunter asked.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:12 pm

I rose to my feet, ignoring the pain. "I'm fine!" I snapped. I didn't know why I sounded so hostile toward the kind dragon. It was meant to be stubborn-sounding, but..."I'm sorry," I apologized. I beat my wings hard, and accidentally started a whirlwind.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:43 pm

I flew away, breething heavily. I'd been flying for what seemed like days, close to starving. I knew there were other dragons, so why couldn't I find them?
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:03 pm

"No, that's fine," he said, wincing as the whirlwind hit him,"Are you sure you're quite alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:43 am

I gritted my teeth. "Mmm," I held my shoulder level with the other one so the kind dragon wouldn't notice it was probably broken. I hated pity, for some reason. Made me feel like a hatchling. "I'm okay," I assured him, and sighed, a brief white flame flickering out of my mouth. I glanced around. "Erm...mind if I stay here, with you guys, a while?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:08 pm

"Nope," Eisei said.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:03 pm

"Not at all," Hunter replied,"Just make yourself comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:10 pm

Gratefully I hobbled back to where it was obvious they came from. I lifted my wings, pretending it required no effort, secretly holding back grunts of pain as I limped across the sky, in the cover of a damp cloud.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:13 pm

Hunter watched Smolderflame through narrowed eyes. Whether he liked it or not, Smolderflame needed help. But Hunter admired his courageous spirit.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:21 pm

Aware of the dragon watching me, I gritted my teeth and let go. I spiraled down, showing him I was fine. I dove, still spinning, into a large tree, then blew a flame, lighting the tree on fire. The fire spread, and fearlessly I flew through it, performing countless aerial tricks, then putting it out with nonstop beating of my stinging wings. My fire, unlike others, couldn't be fed with air. It was PUT OUT with air. I smiled disarmingly. "What?" I inquired bravely.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:55 pm

Name- Kitsuna

Gender- Female

Rank- Apprentice.

Description/pic- This is dang confusing, I'm putting a freakishly long description until I can put up a pic.
Tiny, human-sized dragon with drab red coloring. Stands on two legs. Ear flaps are webbed with muddy green membranes which are the same color as the membrane of her broad wings. Long, thin tail that tapers eventually into nearly nothing. Two horns on her head curve back and up. Thin snout that almost always carries a faint grin. Dull violet eyes. Large claws on her feet and hands. Claws and horns are obsidian black and as hard as diamond. Her breed is called a Chilean Broadwing.

Personality- Confined, and often dazed. Scared...

Power- None that she knows of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:43 pm

Name- Dawnfire.

Gender- Female.

Rank- Hatchling.

Description/pic- Black, with gold on the very tip of each scale, gold eyes, bat-like wings.

Personality- I alwaysy mess up on this. Can I just say wait and see?

Powers- Ice, mind reading.
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkyLine- Dragon RP   SkyLine- Dragon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SkyLine- Dragon RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Other Animal Role-Plays :: Dragon RPs-
Jump to: