RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!

Go down 
+11
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
Komoda
Mistyy
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Harvey
Blank's Toucan
Jay
Ginger.
( labbie! )
Peachfrost
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! Empty
PostSubject: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:22 am

~Alley's UserBar Area~

Kays, I'm back.

Order one today!

A userbar is a small, yet very convienient label that can contain almost ANYTHING you want.

Fill out this form to request one!

Size- ?
Colors- up to 3, background
Brushes- Brush examples are below. you can have as many as you want!
Brush colours- Black, white, grey, those look nice on them.
Text-

Text colour-
Outlined text?- (if so, what color?)
Text look- I can do anything from "DAfont.com" or you can just describe it to me.

Scalelines?-

BRUSHES
here you can pick which brushes you want on your userbars! Have as many as you want!
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 5xn29f
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 5ui5wk
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! X39snd
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 6z4s9f
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 2jd58jr
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 250jfdj
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 67ul8o
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 33nddlf
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 1c5td
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 2s1sjl5
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 24fw5f5
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! Syxvys
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 2pq96s7
NEW BRUSHES!!
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! Ea5wk6
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 2mnrj1h
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 15n8595
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 2qno0lx
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! If1w9l

EXAMPLES-
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! Bhhsm8

UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 15n0iea

NEW! Just in-
Request an avvie or siggy today! Any number of brushes, fonts, borders, scanlines, and more!!! Just give me a picture, and I'll dress it up!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED- Song lyrics look just lovely on signatures. Request a line today!

EXAMPLES OF SIGGYS/AVVIES-
Please do not use these as they are only examples. Thank you.

AVVITARS-
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 20qncki<
Signatures-UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 25k79xw

Even NEWER!!!!Check it out- Personal Role Play signs! What are those, you ask?

Well, a Personal Rp Sign is a large image decorated and such to fit your roleplay. (Ex- A horse running in a field, with flower brushes along edges would be fit for a Wild Horse rp) These images, or Signs, replace the normal opening text that a rp would have. So, instead of having a boring old list of the into, form, member list, ect, you can paste all that on a fancy sign!

Here are a few examples-

STYLE 1-
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 2le3w9x

STYLE 2-
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! Zn13k

STYLE 3-
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 2h54mch

Just make sure you fill this out!
Which style- (1,2, or 3)
Picture- (for style three, you can give as many smaller images as you want)
Brushes?- (please look above for list of brushes avalible)
Text-(Title,what you want on the faded box, ect. Please keep text detailed and precise.)
Text style, color-
Fade box color- (this is where your main text will go)

Last edited by XOXO [wintersong]* on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:11 pm

Omg Alley! I love the one in your siggie! Could I help make 'em too? I'd love to help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:31 pm

I love making Userbars! And I love the one in your siggy.. wow...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:32 pm

WOW alley I want one!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:34 pm

I is going to include myself too! *Goes and makes userbar for Sparkle*
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:58 pm

Yea! I was hoping You and Sparkle would ask!
Thanks guys, that took a lot of time to make. it was supposed to be animated buuut...oh well.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:01 pm

Oh well! So, ya going to spiffy up the first post?

Yay! I is going to make some right now...I was going to make a UserBar shop, but you beat me to it!
BTW, where'd you get the moon and star brushes?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:26 pm

Sorreh, I figured one of you would do it eventually, but could'nt wait!

I'll send you the brushes in PM.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:52 pm

Size- Long and slender
Colors- Navy blue-Purple-red
Brushes- none
Brush colors- Black, white, grey, those look nice on them.
Text- SilverClan-Bluerain Clan
Text look- Like BAMBOO in the examples.

Scalelines?- na.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:00 pm

Alright! I'll have it done in no time.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:07 pm

One question- what color font? Dark colors like black wont show up well on this userbar.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:26 pm

Sparkle is ready for some UserBar making! Could I edit your post when I have an example for me?
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:26 pm

She's offline...try white.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:30 pm

Sure! Could you edit it so there is an example section for you, me and Puppy? Though I can't remeber if she asked to help too...just put an example section for you and me. Thanks a lot for your help!

If you want and you have a different brush thant I do, you could put eamples of brushes up too.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:35 pm

Ok thanks! I'll do that, and I will put my examples on my side. :)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:53 pm

Okay! *Glomps*
Thankies =3
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:59 pm

Your welcome! *Glomps also*

Finally, I'm done with the page! If you want anything different, tell me! ^^
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:06 pm

Okay, I'll go check. ^^
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:10 pm

That looks absolutly fine! I'm glad you can do the border and border font thing. not to mention the shine thing. I don't know how to do the borders, and the shine thing and the text border does'nt seem to work for mine...
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:13 pm

Okay!

Well, my computer is Vista Home Premium, so I guess it changes depending on what you use. You already know though. ^^ Well, that's okay!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:14 pm

Yup. I've learned to manage. I like how our's are diffrent though. they look good in their own ways.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:18 pm

Yep, some variety. ^^
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:32 pm

UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! 2i7xzqv

Here it is Tiger!
Are you sure you don't want any brushes?
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:41 pm

Another thing; are you saving your pics as jpgs? I'd save them as PNGs, it really saves the picture, instead of making it all pixelly. ^^
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:19 pm

I have been saving them as jpg's. I'll do your way though next! thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next