RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?

Go down 
+6
Raynari
Peachfrost
Jay
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:22 pm

"Probably because of me," he grunted. "You'll find him dozing in his den." His jaws parted as he scented. "Rabbit!" he murmured, eyes gleaming as he followed the scent. It was just foxlengths away, he decided...

(Yeah, I like your idea, Alley.)
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:30 pm

(cool)

The end of Moonfrost's tail twitched. she opened her mouth again...it was closer now. Rabbit, perhaps? She narrowed her eyes and crouched out of the bush untill she found the trail.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:40 pm

"There!" Flamestorm meowed, and sprinted for the rabbit, claws outstretched. Dismay pierced him as he realized he'd been too noisy, and now the rabbit was running away, in front of a rustling bush.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:47 pm

Moonfrost felt her paws lift her in the air as the rabbit flew by the bush. her powerful hind legs launched her toward the rabbit untill she realized, frantically, that there was another cat chasing the prey! But too late, she found, and crashed into him, bowling herself over in the process.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:51 pm

Flamestorm crashed on the ground, spitting a curse under his breath. "Hey! Watch where you're--hi." He stared in surprise at the she-cat who had knocked him over. "You're not from...hey!" He jumped to his paws, fur bristling, though he didn't really want to fight the beautiful she-cat. "You're on a territory that doesn't belong to you. Stay, or leave!"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:16 pm

[color=powderblue] Moonfrost saw the smear of red pelt stand up in front of her as she shook off. Her icey-blue eyes widened. "Er...sorry.I was...just..trying to find somthing to eat," she unsheathed her claws, but an instinct from her heart told her not to. The handsome young tom eyed her warily. "Look, I'll just be on my way..." she turned, showing her skinny frame of a body and began to trot away.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:31 pm

Name: Wolfsong
Description: Solid gray with dark green eyes and a long tail. Strange tufts on ear tips.
Personality: Will unfold.
Font?: Brown
Totem Pref.?: Wolf
Other?: None

Name: Violetstorm
Description: Light gray with unique violet colored eyes.
Personality: Short tempered, gets angered easily, smart, reliable.
Font?: Violet
Totem Pref.?: I don't really know...lighting bolt?
Other?: None
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:16 pm

((Good descriptions, Catza. Rp at will!))

Flamestorm hesitated. The she-cat looked awfully thin, and was beautiful. "...Wait!" he meowed. "You...you can follow me to my Clan's camp, and you can stay for a little while. There's plenty of food!"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:25 pm

Moonfrost stopped, and swung her head around to face the flame-colored tom. "Really? you would do that?" she trotted over to him, her tail high in the air. The ring of feather's on the base of her tail swayed and twinkled in the autumn breeze.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:37 pm

:rotfl: ((Okay, this is majorly immature of me. TINKLED! :D:D:D:D:D :lol: :P ))

Flamestorm nodded slightly. "You just have to appeal to my dad, the leader. If you don't, I'll find a way. He's always hard to impress."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:44 pm

(Erm...okays lol!)

"Right." she picked her head up. "By the way, my name is Shimmering Rain Lain Across Morning Field. Or Moonfrost." she mewed, gazing at the handsome tom.

(Yes, she was at one point, a tribe cat. But not from the tribe of Rushing Water.)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:35 pm

"Hmm. I'm Flamestorm," His dark ginger pelt relaxed, realizing with a quiet tribe name like that, she couldn't be that bad. "C'mon, I'll show you to our leader," Flamestorm meowed, flicking the slim but beautiful she-cat with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:52 pm

[color=powderblue] Moonfrost watched the tom's muscles ripple as he padded through the undergrowth. "What tribe do you belong to?" she tilted her head to the side as they made there way through a clearing. Her silvery-blue pelt reflected the glimmering sunshine above, peeking through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:15 pm

"Tribe? Ha! I belong to the Totem Cats of Dawn, not a tribe! What tribe did you belong to?" Flamestorm waved his bushy tail, slinking through the undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:07 pm

Moonfrost blinked. Not a tribe? she had'nt known there was anything else but tribes. "Tribe of Rolling Hills. We live inbetween a river and a plentiful of open Moors." she looked at him inquisitivly. Then she began to smell unfamiliar scents all around her. "We must be here?"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:44 pm

"Tribe of Rolling Hills...yes, we are here. Firewhisker!" Flamestorm yowled.

Firewhisker padded out of his den, blinking sleep from his eyes. "What is it...? Oh! Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:10 pm

"Greetings leader. My name is Shimmering Rain Lain Across Morning Field. But please,call me Moonfrost." Moonfrost blinked her icey blue eyes and dipped her head. she could feel her paws trembling; she did''nt know how merciful these cats were..
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:19 pm

Firewhisker dipped his head repectfully. "Moonfrost, name your purpose."

Flamestorm stepped forward. "Dad, I brought her here because she was starving and--"

"Stay out of this!" Firewhisker snapped, lashing his tail. His totem dangling from his neck seemed to glow as the leader's anger poured into it.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:45 pm

Moonfrost took a pawstep back as the two toms clashed. The charms around their neck's caught her eye. not taking her eyes off the leader's, she mewed quietly. "Well, I belong to the tribe of Rolling Hills.Just recently, 2 cats were chosen to leave the tribe in search of somthing...I apoligize. I can't get too into detail..." she paused, looking down. "But I seem to be stranded, and I am very hungry..." she stopped, not really knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:47 pm

Firewhisker hesitated. "...Very well. You may stay as long as you wish. Flamestorm, you are assigned to look after her."

Flamestorm shot him a glare, then flicked Moonfrost. "I'll show you your den." he meowed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:11 pm

Moonfrost smiled. "Thank you. The Tribe of Rolling Hills is in your debt." she dipped her head again and followed the flame-colored tom.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:16 pm

Firewhisker narrowed his eyes, then padded back to his den with a yawn.

Flamestorm glanced at the silvery she-cat. "You look like a warrior, so this is your den. The warriors' den. We stay in nests. Over there is the fresh-kill pile." Flamestorm motioned with his tail. "But you have to hunt at least once a day to eat from it, making up for the swallowed food. I think you're an exception. For now. I'll go get you something."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:22 pm

"Thats petculiar...we have all of the same things. Just, we all hunt together in one big party of cats...and we all eat at the same time." she looked up to the cloudy sky. It was getting darker. "We would be eating now," she layed down in her nest.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:24 pm

Flamestorm tipped his head to one side, then padded to the fresh-kill pile, choosing a large rabbit for Moonfrost and a thrush for himself. "Here you go," he mewed, and started to chew on his food.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:26 pm

Moonfrost hesitated. she gave the rabbit a sniff, and closed her eyes. slowly, she took a tiny bite, and tucked her face into her paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next