RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:30 pm

Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! Sunrise04

I will type an Intro when I have time
XD

Rules
Keep it Pg
Unlimited characters
No Godmodeling
No Powerplaying

Form
Name:Sasha
Type:Mountain Lion
Pic Or description:Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! Mountain_lion
Personality:Looking for Mate and Lead Male

Lead male
First Male to get 7 Like a Star @ heaven's is Lead male!
Shadowflight

Blade

Ranks
Lead male:Will get choosen

Lead Female:Sasha (Mountain lion)(Nanook)

Deputy:Will be choosen

Medicine Cat:Open

Warriors
Chidori (Tigerpower) (Cheetah)
Shadowflight (Tigerpower)(Black panther)

Blade (Suburbia)(white tiger)

Kit Mothers

Kits (Until 5 moons old)

Last edited by Nightleaf (Nanook) on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:47 pm

Name: Shadowflight
Type: Black panther
Pic Or description: a pure black panther with a strange white moon on right ear.
Personality: headstrong, feirce and bold. He is never very social, and isn't easily fooled.

Name: Chidori

Type: Cheetah
Pic Or description: a strange white cheetah with all the same features. She is blind, but somehow sees. She has grey crystaline eyes, and a black moon on her left ear.
Personality: Shy, gentle and caring, but don't test her fighting!

Other: She and Shadowflight are brother and sister. Shadowflight's mother found Chidori as an orphan and adopted her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:08 pm

((You may Roleplay have they always been in the pride?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:09 pm

Come find us!!! Now!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:11 pm

((Ok!))
Sasha leaped out of a tree landing infront of two big cats "Who are you?" she hissed her golden fur shining in the sunlight
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:18 pm

Shadowflight bent his ears back and squirmed out of her grasp."Who are you?" he snarled then pushed her off Chidori.

Chidori nodded to Shadowflight. "I'm Chidori. This is my brother, Shadowflight." she answered, her grey crystaline eyes staring.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:53 pm

"I'm Sasha you are on Breaking dawn pride's territory" Sasha mewed defensivly
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:58 pm

Shadowflight glared at Sasha. "I don't see your name on it sharp-tounge." he teased.

Chidori growled. "I think what my brother is trying to say is we'll join." she answered,butting him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:25 pm

"Ok..." Sasha purred deeply follow me
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:30 pm

Chidori nodded, and began to follow the mountain lion.

Shadowflight followed Chidori in the shadows.The only part of him visible the white moon.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:57 am

Name: Blade
Type: White Tiger
Pic Or description: A white Tiger with a red scar down the middle of his face, thus getting his name.
Personality: outgoing, Doesn't usually lead, Likes to spar more than actually fighting.
Other: always in clan
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:41 am

((You may Roleplay!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:42 am

(RP peeples!!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:46 am

"Here get a drink" Sasha murmered flicking her tail towards a large pool of crystal clear water. "Blade I know your there it's me and to other large cats" Sasha purred lapping up the sweet tasting water.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:04 pm

Chidori moved up next to Sasha and sat down. She dipped her tail in the water and then gently lapped it up. Her grey crystaline eyes looking across the pool at a white tiger.

Shadowflight settled down and lapped up water next to his sister, Chidori. He still remembered the day his mother adopted her.Though she ws a cheetah, a white cheetah, and he was a black panther, they were still family.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:25 pm

"Do you mind me asking Shadowflight how you found Chidori?" Sasha asked innocently. Her Golden fur cold on her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:40 pm

Chidori nodded. "Twolegs captured my mother and put her in a huge den, and I was born there. When they saw that I was blind, and a WHITE cheetah, they put me and my mother in a steel box and moved somwhere. On the way, I fell out." she began, dipping her head and letting a small tear fall to he paws.

Shadowflight finished. "My mother and I were hunting one night and found her while we were hunting, and she claimed her as one of her own. She lived with my mother and I until we headed out to find a pack of our own."He stated, muzzling Chidori comfortingly, as if to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:45 pm

"Ok I'm sorry Chidori about your mother" Sasha purred delicatley "We need to get to camp before the heat of day. Follow me" she said flicking her tail towards a clear exit. "Have you guys eaten lately?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:59 pm

Chidori nodded. "We were catching rabbits before we found you, but we didn't catch any." She sighed.

Shadowflight looked across the lake.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:36 pm

"Ok we have a good amount of fresh kill at camp you can eat!" Sasha mewed "Oh that's just Blade a member of the pride!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:46 pm

"Yes." Chidori answered.

Shadowflight nodded.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:31 pm

"Good follow me!" Sasha mewed happily
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:33 pm

Chidori nodded and padded after her.

Shadowflight followed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:36 pm

((I finished your fade go check!))

"Welcome to Breaking Dawn pride's Camp" Sasha said entering a tunnel made of Dead Trees.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:44 pm

((Oooh! Thankies!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!   Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Dawn a Big cat Rp!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Big Cats RPs-
Jump to: