RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?

Go down 
+4
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
Hot summer nights
Ω ViolentSong Ω
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:56 pm

DUsk sighed in relief. He stared at the two-leg feeder. He walked toward him asking, "Do you know how we feel?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:10 am

Littleflight stirred. Her belly ached. she turned her head and blinked, and she felt a ripple of pain surge through her belly. "their coming!" she wailed aimlessly, before she heard a twoleg keeper, along with a few others, enter the enclosure. she wanted to run, but somthing inside told her not to move...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:15 am

Twilight rushed to her side, and tried to ward the keepers off."Leave her alone!" she roared. She couldn't. They pushed her aside, and kept walking.

(Alley, you control SOME keepers too.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:21 am

(okies ^^)
A keeper took out a syringe and stuck it in a small jar of clear liquid. the needle filled up with the mysterious medicine and the keeper jabbed it into Littleflight's side. A few other keeper's held the tigeress down tightly as she tried to squirm, while another tried to keep Twilight away.

Littleflight blinked at Twilight."Let me go,they're here to...help..." she blinked slowly and her head fell as the twoleg's surrounded her and attempted to pick her up and move her from the exhibit.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:24 am

Twilight jumped from the twolegs grasp, and moved behind Littleflight. "Good luck.." she whispered as the keepers removed her from the exhibit. Ears down, she sadly shadowed them to the exit in the glass, and let a small tear fall between her paws.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:28 pm

I jumped at the two-leg. Growling and roaring, I charged at them.

Last edited by Wolf♥Lover& on Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:31 pm

"Don't! Littleflight pleaded! She told me to let her go with them, she added that they were going to help her!" she cried, and toppled her leader as gently as she could.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:21 pm

"Fine, she better return by sunset! Or no more keepers!" I growled. "No tiger leaves this pen alone!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:28 pm

"Sorry, I didn't think of any other way to stop you from running after them." Twilight apologized, and got of of her leader apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:46 pm

"It's fine..." I aced to the glass and put my paw on it. The zoo was closed today.

"Looks like she misses the wild." I dragged my tail along, ears back. The enclosure was gloomy after Littleflight left.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:01 pm

"Yeah. I do too." she answered Carion.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:03 pm

"Twilight, I need you and Carion to prowl the grounds for Littleflight's safe return."

"Yes ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:05 pm

"As you wish." Twilight answered, and nodded to Carion.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:07 pm

"We will need to search everywhere in this pen. Who knows where two-leg will set her go!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:09 pm

"She chose the empty den next to mine, and she's usually under the shade of the oak tree in the corner." Twilight informed.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:14 pm

"Thank you." I jumped onto one of the many waterfalls surrounding the enclosure. I gazed over winter roads zoo, not just over the tigers, but over all of Winter roads. "LITTLEFLIGHT!" I roared.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:19 pm

"If anything Carion, they wouldn't keep her awake when she bears her cubs, they'd probably put her to sleep." Twilight added, flicking her tail thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:25 pm

"I know, but still!" I jumped onto a tree.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:32 pm

"I'm going to scout all the dens." she answered, and padded in and out of all the dens. She didn't find any openings, so she looked by where the keepers threw the meat. She charged at a keeper, and it scatterd behind her. She sniffed the area thoroughly.

"Get out of here, mangy feline!" it snapped,and tried to pull her back, though it failed.

Twilight smirked and roared at it. She charged once more, and it threw him to the wall, then he ran out of the exhibit."Serves him right for taking a mothering tiger from this clan." she spat, and continued sniffing.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:32 am

Little flight awoke to find herself in a light area, with a spongey yet comfortable material underneath her. But what struck her was when she found two small cubs by her tummy, suckling hungrily as she stroked them with her tail. she smiled and blinked at them affectionately. "I wonder what their doing at home, " she pondered, looking around to see if she could see the enclosure. but nothing. just the tight, cozy green walls.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:55 am

Twilight paced back and forth throughout her den. "I hope she's alright..." she let a few small tears fall to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:31 pm

"Any signs of her Carion?" I paced around my den.

"No..."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:54 pm

Twilight padded up the waterfall. "I wonder where she is." she questioned, joining Carion.

(Care to rp on the dragon clan?)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:46 pm

A keeper tried to bend over and do somthing to the cubs. "Not today, buddy!" Littleflight hissed ferousciously, swinging an unsheathed paw at the keeper. It patted her side, trying to calm her. She eyed it stealthily.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:50 pm

Twilight paced back and forth anxiously, waiting for Littleflight to return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?   Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Roads Zoo~ Can they Break the glass in time?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next