RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Admin brakes his/her own rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
B3

A Admin brakes his/her own rules Empty
PostSubject: A Admin brakes his/her own rules   A Admin brakes his/her own rules I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:16 pm

Hello I am B3 also known as Beastboybrown in which I read your rules pretty throughly here- https://rpcentral.forumotion.com/t2573-the-official-rules-of-rpcentral-updated-7-28?highlight=rules - though recently I had a problem through PMs with an admin about what my picture was and how I was disrespected by him/her in this matter and this admin instead of saying sorry or anything like that what he/she did was ban me for no reason. In which I made another account to show what was right and what was not.

Now I know I am gonna end up being hated on because I actually stuck up for myself but let me describe what rules I followed on this matter and what

Lets start with there first arguement when I first post this-
- Respect all Staff- This includes Admins, Mods, MIT's and Originals. You will be punished accordingly for this. Play fighting is not included.

What I did to follow this rule-
-In which I spoke to her with much respect but told her that I didn't feel like I received the same amount of respect back in which is proven even more from this admin banning me.

- Be nice to everyone. -
As in no cyber bullying, yelling, or humiliating someone on the forum without a seriously good reason. Take any fights to PM, and if things get serious, contact me or Rebecca immediately so we can sort out everything.

What I did to follow this rule-
I of coarse didn't Cyber bully, Yell at, or Humiliate this person. All I did was say basically the kind of respect I received from this admin. In which was in PMs which was noted. Though I am not sure which admin it was though I think it was Rebecca. Though I dont wanna end up PMing the wrong one and just get booted again. So I would rather take it to the forum and finish it here because I have no real choice.

- We do have age limits. -
Do not join if you are not thirteen years or older.This does not go for senior members, but anyone new is to follow this rule. We do allow mild swearing, romance and gore, but not extreme levels.

As you read my picture did not have Swearing, Romance or gore. All it had was a middle finger in which I would have happily taken down and placed up another one without that if they would have given me a chance. Plus it was my personal made picture so it was not stealing.

& that was it of the rules. There was no reason to warn or even ban me. I would like to be unbanned and the admin that did this get a taste of her own medicine. She/He has banned a member for no reason and probably not even mentioning it to anyone that she/he did it plus she/he broke this rule right here-

- Be nice to everyone. -
As in no cyber bullying, yelling, or humiliating someone on the forum without a seriously good reason. Take any fights to PM, and if things get serious, contact me or Rebecca immediately so we can sort out everything.

What she did-

I am now humiliated from this person banning me for no reason and deserve an apology as she/he deserves a punishment of some sort. Again this was complete and utter disrespect to me in which I want taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Pascale d'Artagne
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Pascale d'Artagne

PostSubject: Re: A Admin brakes his/her own rules   A Admin brakes his/her own rules I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Ummm...I'm sorry, but that was kind of confusing to read...
Back to top Go down
B3

PostSubject: Re: A Admin brakes his/her own rules   A Admin brakes his/her own rules I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:06 pm

PA- Basically I got in an argument with an admin over my avatar (In which you might remember the one with the tongue and the middle finger which was my RP character Quemon) and she removed the avatar gave me a warning for no reason and with that I replied how I felt disrespected with that in which that admin banned me because they didnt like me saying that I felt rather disrespected from her/him.

Again whoever the admin was did a very childish thing and I feel as if they should be punished for it. Again I run my own site and I would get a major punishment if I ever did something so bad from my other admin .
Back to top Go down
Pascale d'Artagne
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Pascale d'Artagne

PostSubject: Re: A Admin brakes his/her own rules   A Admin brakes his/her own rules I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: A Admin brakes his/her own rules   A Admin brakes his/her own rules I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:32 am

Let me first begin by saying that yes, I am the one whom banned you from the site. You may be upset with me, but at the end of the day I am the Admin and I make the call as I see fit for the website.

Second of all, let us begin by discussing the allegations you have brought up and the fact you wish to see me punished for running my website as I please.

This was not our first communication. If you will remember, you had troubles with your account when you first joined, including the need to change your email address. I was more than happy to do this for you because you asked so nicely. It took little time and you were very kind in return to me, and I thank you for that. I respect you, you respect me, we're all happy here. The thing is, you didn't respect me.

Now, to make my case here, I'm going to talk about how in the pm I asked you to change your icon. The website is currently having issues, it's being funny and doesn't show me pictures so I didn't previously know what your icon was until it was brought to my attention. When it was, I was instantly appalled. This brings us to the swearing, age limits rule. There are children on this website, and why I am very aware that children know of vulgar things, I consider someone sticking their middle finger in the air in the universal sign of "Fudge you", extremely vulgar. This kind of vulgarity I give one warning and one warning is all.

You talk about being humilated, how I deserve a taste of my own medicine. We are a family here are RPC, we treat each other with respect, we do not play childish things like this and try to make petty arguments, and the simple fact that you got around the ban just to make this horribly childish post against me shows that you have absolutely no respect for my authority. I do not care if you are the admin of your site, this site is now under mine, Kieran, and Lauren. I have known the two other admins for around six years now.

I have known for for a tiny amount of time.

I feel I was entirely justified in what I did, because to be honest I don't want those kind of pictures or characters on the site, and you are acting like a child who has been denied a toy, whining and complaining about something you have already been told no on.

Because you request it, I will contact the other two admins over the weekend and we will discuss this, but you have no authority here, and I want you to remember that next time you try to put the blame all on me.

Thank you,
Rebecca

I would also be happy to post the messages that we exchanged for anyone who wishes to read them and judge them from an unbiased view, considering some may think that we are defending ourselves and not looking at it from an outsider's perspective.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
B3

PostSubject: Re: A Admin brakes his/her own rules   A Admin brakes his/her own rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:32 pm

If I may I am gonna start from the top and go down with what you said. First I understand that you run the website not me which we both understand but you abused your rights. To ban someone for a picture which was already removed which was a 'Warning' even though I didn't even get a chance to fix it.

Though yes the first situation when you did that I did respect you because I had a major problem with my name which was very embarrassing and caused me problems though again this has absolutely nothing to deal with what we are talking about and lets please stay on topic if you are saying that we gave even respect on this. Though if you said I didn't give you any respect on this then thats a different story. I am not sure if I read or you typed this wrong but to me it came out as I was nice to you but did not respect you.... What? (Again I think I just read this part wrong but I am not sure.)

Though I did once respect you as an admin until you abused your right and banned me for no reason. I read your rules in which said Vulgar language which a middle finger is not english language. Though even if I did do this how the heck does this equal a ban if you dont mind me asking.

If the way you show people respect is by not liking something that say and banning them then that is messed up and if I may quote a this 'Petty Argument.' This is no petty argument when you ban someone for the reason of a picture that had already been removed which was a 'Warning' even though I didn't even get a chance to fix it. Especially after being there for what a month? I don't care if you did see it before or not you should really give respect to all members. Though I did once respect for you as an admin until you abused your right and banned me for no good reason. I read your rules in which said Vulgar language which a middle finger is not english language. Though even if I did do this how the heck does this equal a ban if you don't mind me asking. Again I respect authority though when you abuse it then truthfully you don't deserve it.

Though not to sound rude but it doesn't matter if you knew the other two admin sense kinder guardian. What matters is that you follow the same rules as the others on the site and again as I have noticed you think you are rather above most (If you want some examples just re-read your last post) which truthfully isnt right. And to me it seemed as if the biggest reason is because you have known the head admins for a while. Which again isnt to fair if you ask me.

You don't see the difference between getting denied and banned do you? There is a HUGE difference between the two.Though I am mad because I was banned for a picture. In which I had already explained multiple times why I was banned for.

Good make sure to get them. I feel like I was banned for no real reason in which I am rather angry about. Though please have them discuss in this topic I know I have no real authority but I still have the right to my opinion on the matter in which I deserve to discuss with them with.

Though I do not see where the balme truthfully falls on me. I used my very own picture that I made which had no gore, Romance, or other real problems that I saw. Got a warning for something that I would have changed if asked and banned for saying what I thought about the respect I didn't get from this matter. I still dont see what I truthfully did wrong.

Though I would have already pulled out what was said in the messages but then I remembered I was already banned and couldn't.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: A Admin brakes his/her own rules   A Admin brakes his/her own rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:02 pm

In Western countries, extending the middle finger (either on its own, or along with the index finger in the United Kingdom) is an offensive and obscene gesture,
      colloquially known as "flipping the bird",[1] "flipping someone off", "chalking the board", or simply "giving the finger". The gesture is usually used as a form of insult
      to the person it is directed to.
      - wikipedia

the middle finger is a universal sign, which means that we all know it's vulgar. i do not see why you keep making an argument out of it. we take rules seriously and
      your picture was not unnecessary for anyone here to view. it's very rude and offensive to other members, including myself. if someone flipped me off, i would not
      be happy.

disobeying rebecca and repeatedly trying to make her look bad is disappointing to see. you could have continued this easily and effectively over private message
      instead of making a public topic about it. creating this, in my perspective, is quite immature. she is an administrator of this site. being an admin on another site is
      of no relevance to us.

i say you've broken about... three rules right now? minimum. vuglar language, one. just because it says language doesn't mean english, spanish, etc. ever
      considered sign language? they do not speak, they use actions. a middle finger is an action/motion. second, age limits. this is self explanatory. third,
      disrespecting those who run this site. though it might not be written out, it's unspoken on any site.

let me tell you this. rebecca is a very nice, patient person. she does not think of herself above anyone. she's trying to handle this kindly and maturely while you
      act like a child and refuse to believe you did something wrong. luckily for her, i don't deal with this kind of disrespect towards my friends.
Back to top Go down
B3

PostSubject: Re: A Admin brakes his/her own rules   A Admin brakes his/her own rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:29 pm

I could not PM her or she would ban me again (As said in first post). Do you understand this I would have but again do you see where I stand from? I really would have but as you have seen she would ban someone if she doesnt like someone even with little to no reason. Again when I said that I also basically mentioned understand me being an admin of another site doesn't effect you but I said that basically meaning I know how it feels to be one and see that she is not doing her job right. She banned me for a picture when she said I would have only got a warning.

As said here by her-

Rebecca wrote:
This kind of vulgarity I give one warning and one warning is all.

Again I am not making her look bad she is doing it to herself by banning me for this.

Second I am over thirteen so I am age limit. Infact if you must know I am 17 and hitting 18 quick.

Third I didnt disrespect her as you noticed I argued with her and she banned me. And as you have seen in my posts I did respect her until that happened and then tell me how you respect a person who banned you for at most one warning? Who said I was childish for arguing about being banned? How would you feel if you had a picture somebody didn't like and banned you for that on a site?

And I have not seen any patients in this girl. All I saw was a person ready to ban when someone feels disrespected by her. Though tell me how am I being childish when I was banned and was forced to make another account? Tell me how I am being childish by giving my opinion on how I was being banned for something worth a warning? And please again stop avoiding the main thing. I am angry I was banned over a picture. And this needs to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: A Admin brakes his/her own rules   A Admin brakes his/her own rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:53 pm

let me put this simply, because we must be miscommunicating.
      you flipped everyone on this site off with that image.
      you're disrespecting admins.
      the age limit means you have to be that age, but you also have to consider that most thirteen year old's don't want to see images like that.

i don't see why you keep fighting with us.

she did give you one warning. you removed the picture, then proceeded to throw a fit and argue with her decision. two warnings.

how am i avoiding the main topic if i'm so bluntly typing it for you? i'm not going to write a big post about this, because there is nothing else to say. please stop making a big deal out of it.

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: A Admin brakes his/her own rules   A Admin brakes his/her own rules I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:19 am

There isn't much more that I can say, as both of the admins have hit most of the main points.
Let me just reiterate.

You were using an image that went against the rules. Whether that image had the actual words on them
or just someone sticking their middle finger up makes no difference. It still means the same thing. That
gives Rebecca every right to ask you to take it down. From what I understand, you weren't very willing,
you were argumentative, etc. so Rebecca banned you.

Now, it could've just stopped there. But you went as far as making another account just to make a big deal.
You're now behaving like a petulant child by trying to make Rebecca look like the "bad guy. Why are you to
blame? Because you disobeyed and disrespected authority. That in itself is enough to warrant a ban.

Finally, Rebecca does not think herself above everyone else. If she did, she wouldn't have been put in
the admin position. In fact, she's been far more patient and courteous to you than I would've been had I
been in her position.

To be frank, get over yourself.

xx Kieran
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Admin brakes his/her own rules   A Admin brakes his/her own rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Admin brakes his/her own rules
Page 1 of 1