RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Within Stone Walls

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBaghead
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TheBaghead

Within Stone Walls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Pascale d'Artagne wrote:
Hey, what is Cornelius actually doing. Either he is running in the streets, or in a dungeon...

????
He got out of the sewers and went home.
Back to top Go down
Pascale d'Artagne
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Pascale d'Artagne

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:18 pm

I awoke in the morning to a soft knock on the door. Good, it's not Father, was my first thought. However, I wasn't sure who else would be here. Father was not amused yesterday. All of us in the tavern had joined in the bottle tossing, so he was greeted by twenty bottles of disgustingly fizzy wine. Of course, everyone drank it anyways, and some people payed, so it was alright. Out of mutual consent, no one told him of Cornelius. As Athier once said, "It's not really old Brunnel's tavern. We all run it ourselves."
Dressed in a nightgown, and clutching a dagger, I opened the door.
"Mikel!" I gasped. He almost never came to the tavern. He came in, smiling as usual, and I hastily closed the door, latching it.
"Why're you here?" I asked, putting my knife back down. It was then I noticed the note.
Mikel picked it up. "I see the trouble maker is trying to mend his ways," he commented wryly, handing the note to me. Glancing at it, I began to crumple it into a ball. Ugh. I never want to see him again.
"Hey, calm down," Mikel grabbed my wrist, making me relax my hold on the note. I let it fall to the floor. Sitting on my bed, I put my head in my hands. Unbidden, tears sprang to my eyes.
"It's all my fault," I sobbed quietly. "Those men, I should've stopped Cornelius. I should've been able to. What good is it if I can throw a knife, if it won't even stop a ratty boy?"
All of my gried poured out of me, my guilt, shame. "I should've stopped him."
The bed rocked as Mikel sat, placing an arm over my shoulder, holding me close to soothe my fears. I gave up trying to hold back, and I bawled into his shirt.
"Hey, it's all right," he began.
"No, i-its not alright," I hiccupped miserably. "I threw all the knives I had at him, a-and he j-just stood there laughing. It's my fault those men died."
All my tears were gone, soaked into Mikel's shirt, staining it with my grief. I spend all that time training, practicing, and it doesn't do any good.
A firm hand came under my chin, raising my swollen eyes to his. "Zeph." It was almost a whisper.
"Yes?" came a breath of air. I felt so bad, ashamed. Not only had I let myself down, and the men, but I'd let him down too.
"It wasn't your fault." The expected words rang hollow in my ears. I clung to the warmth in his eyes to keep from drowning again. "Whatever happened, it was that boy's doing, not yours." He smiled. "Understand?"
I tried to nod, smile in return. However, the tears welled up again, blurring my vision. "B-but I --"
"But nothing." The firm tone allowed no rebuttal. A hand came up, brushing the lingering tears away. All I could see was the warm brown eyes. He smiled again. "Hey, you did get him with the mop. I heard it was quite something."
I couldn't take it anymore. Leaning forward, I wrapped my arms around him, hanging on to hope. Hope I hadn't killed anyone. Hope that I wasn't a failure. Hope I could somehow leave this world and find one of happiness.
He enveloped me in a firm embrace, giving me silent courage. Right then, in his arms, I felt safe. No more drunken Father, distant family I never saw, violent urchins, crazy bar fights. The whole world consisted of Mikel, and the world was good.
Finally getting all of my feelings under control, I pulled away slightly, looking back into his eyes.
"I should go downstairs now," I whispered. He nodded, then smiled, the corners of his mouth just barely curving upwards.
"I'll see you around," he said, helping me stand. Leaning down, he seemed about to say something, but changed his mind. He just smiled. But then, with Mikel, that was all you really needed. Just a smile. He padded silently out the door, back into the city.
Right. I took a deep breath. I sure hope Cornelius doesn't show up,I thought, rooting around for a brush. Maybe I'll carry extra knives today, just in case.
Or maybe the Sewer King got him... No, he sent a note. Darn.
Back to top Go down
TheBaghead
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TheBaghead

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:37 pm

I decided to play a little game with this girl. I realised that I didn't even know her name. I should probably learn that. I would go around, doing errands, going back to the old times when I would sell things. Every so often, I would take a break and stand by the window of the Golden Dragon, until that girl would notice me and storm outside. Before she did, I would dissappear. I'm pretty good at that kind of thing. It was a fun pastime, since I didn't have much to do.
Back to top Go down
Pascale d'Artagne
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Pascale d'Artagne

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:13 pm

"Gah!" I yelled, storming back inside. That boy was always there at the window,then, Poof! gone again. "Why can't my life be normal?" I asked the world. Javen looked up and grinned.
"Who says this ain't normal?" he commented, receiving an applause of laughter. I couldn't help but smile. This was why I loved the tavern. It was almost like having an actual family.
It was several days later, and I was anxious. Father was upstairs snoring. He runs the tavern from around eight at night to eleven in the morning, then sleeps the day away. I'm glad I don't have to see him much.
Bally was absent, and I hoped he and Toski were safe. Today was the beginning of another smuggling job, and things were always iffy. Also, I hadn't seen Mikel since that morning, and I was starting to worry about him too. He is more than capable of taking care of himself, I admonished my fears.
A sudden silence fell over the tavern, snapping me out of my reverie. There in the door, looming ominously in the mid-afternoon light, stood the very devil herself. My mother. Stalking into the room, she daintily held the hem of her skirts off the floor, showing the care she took in placing her slippers precisely on the cleanest floor boards. I gulped. Tylamine Brunnel, or Olnie, as she went back to her maiden name now, was the bane of the tavern. The last time she visited, a year ago, she had brought my sister, Cilene. That was like getting the devil and the grim reaper all at once.
Speaking in a high nasal voice, she demanded, "Zephyre, where is your Father?" She knew full well where he was, but it was tradition. I gulped. No escape now, I cringed.
"Sleeping," I replied briefly. Archly, she raised one extremely thin eyebrow, contorting her whole face into a rather grotesque expression.
"Well. I suppose I don't need his permission to take you then." She crooked a finger triumphantly. "Come along. I know you love spending this time with Mummy."
Under the pitying gaze of thirty of the rowdiest men in the lower city, I was dragged out the door by an over stylized woman of forty.
"I'll be back tomorrow!" I called over my shoulder. Some of them waved sadly. This happened every year. My mother would come and take me out to teach me how to "be a proper lady." It was awful. The worst was shen Cilene came along. They both worked a dress shop, which was surprisingly popular with some of the nobles.
My mother babbled in my ear the whole ten minuted walk to her residence, but I ignored it all.
Thrice blasted... I began, but I couldn't finish the thought. Whose fault was it that I was at the mercy of a crazy mother for a whole five to ten hours?
"Well, let's get to work!" Mother shouted cheerfully into the room, bringing forth a simpering Cilene. She always simpers. They both looked me over critically.
Mother finally stepped away and beckoned Cilene to follow. "You'll need a lot of work. Take those rags off and throw them away. There's a bag on the floor for anything worth keeping." She said it like she thought all my stuff was trash.
I sighed. This is going to be a long night.

Back to top Go down
Pascale d'Artagne
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Pascale d'Artagne

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:52 pm

"Agh," I moaned, trembling as Mother raked her brush through my tangled mass of hair.
"If you'd just take better care of it, this wouldn't be so difficult," Cilene pointed out snobbishly. She was fingering through a row of ribbons. Sitting on a stool, I was dressed in a thin slip, being subjected to a vigorous hair brushing. Finally, Mother stopped.
"Oh, well, I guess this is easier," she said carelessly before just cutting off the offensive knot. I didn't really care. Quickly, she snipped away to make the rest of my hair even. It ended up being just under my shoulder blades. The hair wisps on the floor reminded me of martyred souls, pleading for retribution upon the earth. I shuddered and looked up in time for Cilene to yank me by the hand and pull me onto a small platform. She ran off into the back room, emerging with an armfull of silk dresses.
"Whoa, what's going on?" I asked. Usually, they bathed me, scrubbed me down, and we sat around and drank tea, telling 'stories'.
"Oh, I guess I forgot to tell you dear. There is a festival dance in the center square tonight. Of course, we must attend." I blanched, and Celine laughed. Of course, she just wants to go in the vain hope that someone will actually fall in love and marry her.
"Okay," I mumbled.
"Splendid!" Mother gasped, as if I had had a choice. Celine rushed off into the back room to get ready, and Mother began shoving one of the dresses onto me. She finally settle for the fifth dress, a dark green silk. Slim about the waist, it billowed out slightly, but didn't have any poofiness in the skirt. Long sleeves gently ended at the wrist, and the bodice wasn't thoroughly immodest. Thankfully, Mother was then distracted by the thought that she didn't look right, so she ran off. Greatful, I sat down again, and began strapping on some of my knives. The ones that wouldn't fit with the dress, I left in the bag of 'things to be taken home.'
Fifteen minutes later, they both emerged, thoroughly chalked in makeup. Gah. I avoided the same fate by the simple fact that we "mustn't be late." Mother was finding me some shoes when there was a knock on the door.
Cilene answered it, "Hello?"
I could tell it was a man by her flirtatious tone. She was always flirtatious, or snobbish. "Hello," a familiar voice said. I froze. What?!
Another voice spoke, "Hello. We heard of a dance tonight, and we, my two friends and I, wondered if you might give us the honor of--" He was cut off by Cilene's shrill shrieks of joy. Forgetting all about my shoes, Mother shoved us all out the door. Thankfully, I manages to grab my bag of knives. The dusk light revealed a very mischievous bunch of faces.
Balthazar stepped forward. "Might I have the honor, Mistress Olnie?"
"Oh, of course..." Disgustingly coy, my Mother tucked her arm in Bally's.
"Zar, Mistress," Bally supplied, wisely giving a false name. They started down the street as another man stepped forward. Athier came into the light, grabbing Cilene in a firm grasp, and marching her up the street. Muttering in her ear, he glanced back and winked. Returning the favor, I looked back at the last man and jumped.
"Spewing corkscrews!" I swore at Mikel, giving him a big hug. "Feels like I haven't seen you in ages." He laughed, returning the embrace before backing up and taking my hand.
"You always say that." His smile lit his eyes, dancing joyfully in the sunset. We started walking down to the center square.
"I'm so glad you all came," I confessed. Grinning up at him, I probed,"So, whose idea was this? I'm guessing not Athier's." Laughing, he squeezed my hand.
"No, definitely not," he paused, thoughtfully, "although, he did drive a hard bargain. He'll get some good favors later on." He stopped abruptly, and I stepped on his foot. It was then we both noticed my bare feet.
"Why don't you have shoes?" Amusement coloured the question. I laughed, wiggling my toes.
"What other way to go to a dance? No, erm, Mother forgot about it in her haste to see you gentlemen." Chuckling, he moved his foot, and we both did a half dance step, my foot on his boot.
"Oh, this is so much nicer than the cobblestones," I said. Guiltily, I stopped, not meaning to whine.
"Well, we'll just have to get some shoes then," he pointed out. Releasing my hand, he picked me up and began walking again, but faster. Laying an ear on his chest, I closed my eyes.
"Is it far? I don't want to tire you." His breath was warm and even beneath me.
"No. Another block." We arrived there soon after. He set me gently on a worn stone step. Opening a rough wood door, he bowed. "You must know, I'll never be too tired to hold you."
I nodded, barely registering his words. My mind was spinning. New thoughts crowded in with every moment. Why would he bribe Athier to come to this dance?
Taking my hand, Mikel guided me past a large bookshelf and into the center of the store. "Fahlir," he called.
Rustling noises issued from behind an imposing desk, and an older man came forward with a lamp. A grin split his face, shifting all the splotches on his face up half and inch.
"Master Mikel, fancy you being here." He stooped down and produced two brown lumps.
Mikel took them, and turned to leave, guiding me with a gentle pressure. "I know, it surprises even me."
Once outside, he didn't stop moving until we reached a bench on the edge of the square.
"What was that all about?" I asked, meaning to be stern, but my breath caught as I got a proper look at the boots.
Speechless, I allowed myself to be seated, as Mikel knealt before me. He smiled gently, the expression bringing warmth to his whole being. Slowly, he the soft, brown leather boots onto my feet. Dusting off his dark pants, he stood, smile never leaving his face. Pulling me to my feet, he hesitated at my silence. "I hope you like them," he began. Cutting him off with a swift hug, I danced in a circle, feet nimble as ever despite the weight of two knives in each.
"They're wonderful!" I exclaimed, coming to a halt in front of him. Sobering for a moment, I stared straight into those warm brown eyes. "Thank you Mikel."
"Glad you like them," he uttered, the words floating on the air between us. Livley fiddle music drifted in from the square behind me. Raising an eyebrow, he proffered a hand.
"Miight I have this dance?"
"It would be my pleasure," I replied, taking his hand, matching his broad smile.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow5
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
MoonShadow5

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:18 am

Standing beside the Queen, I observed the grandly decorated square. Couples danced cheerfully to an upbeat waltz being played by the quartet which was present for the occasion. It was the annual festival, a rare public event in which both nobles and commoners were permitted to attend. I smiled at the general crowd, and adjusted my poster, feeling the familiar bump of my sword against my leg underneath the concealing folds of my dress. Though my formal court dresses were often excessively billowing, I always preferred to wear a...lighter dress for this festival. Tonight's dress choice was a simple yet elegant dress. It had a grey main bodice, with a blood-red over-skirt, and long white, frilly sleeves. It was a gorgeous dress with a red motif, perfect for the occasion. I had my long, wavy blonde hair tied up with a red satin ribbon high on my head, so that it cascaded down my back, with two strands hanging free of it and in front of my shoulders, framing my face. As I scanned the crowed, I took notice of a particular group. Three men and three women, all dancing and having a grand time. One of the men I recognized, and needed to talk to. Without unlocking my gaze from his form, I murmured to the Queen that I needed to greet an acquaintance. She nodded her consent and walked to the side of her husband, the King. She was the picture of contentedness beside her husband, despite the deep hate she harbored towards him. That all who were just human beings harbored towards him. He was a cruel King, with selfish and evil plans for Gotham and its people. The Queen was the rightful ruler of the country, and as her secret knight, I would do all in my power to gain her that position, and help her in dethroning the King and his corruption.
As I weaved through the crowds of people, I kept a sharp eye on the man I wished to speak with. Finally, the girl who was accompanying him parted, disappearing in the direction of the ladies' powder room. I approached the man and pulled him to the side, somewhat away from the hubbub of the crowd. "Mikel." I greeted him. He smiled and inclined his head slightly, as was required of a commoner when addressing a noble. I personally didn't approve of such acts, but there was no avoiding it. The King had recently passed a law that all commoners must pay respect to all of noble blood whenever they might see them. The punishment was execution. Seeing as I was a noble, only someone looking for a death sentence would dare not nod. And Mikel was no fool. So, as much as I disliked it, I understood. "Lady Alys." He greeted in return with a smile. I responded with a smile of my own before growing serious and to the point in a low whisper, so that none but Mikel could hear. "Mikel, I have a request. Because of your information on Durand being in the city, I went to the Golden Dragon several days ago. I came across Bartholomew there. He told me of a certain Cornelius, a local thief and drunkard. He said that the King had men after him...do you have any information on this Cornelius? All Bartholomew had for me was that he was trouble, the King wanted him for unknown reasons, and that he was fast. I consulted with the Queen...she has ordered me to capture this man and interrogate him. Figure out what the King might want with him, and why." He nodded, a small smile still perched on his lips. I allowed myself a measure of hidden amusement in this. It was very rare indeed that I saw Mikel without a smile. He answered me in an equally low voice as I had spoken. "Ah...what Bartholomew says is true. I'm sorry for not telling you of it the other day. I would have, but Bartholomew informed me of it just this morning. Yes, I am well informed on this Cornelius. He is young - only 18 - and homeless. He steals and drinks like no other man I have ever seen before, and is almost equal to my in talent with a blade. However, he uses his weapons drunkenly, with no respect for them, or his victims. Only a few nights ago, in the Golden Dragon, he murdered two innocent people. I also hear that he has bad history with the Sewer King. Can't say I'm surprised. He seems to have bad history with nearly everyone in Gotham. But he's talented with his blades and doesn't hesitate to kill or steal. This might be related to why the King wants him...beyond that, I know nothing of his past or motives. I wouldn't underestimate him, though I dare say you're more than enough to handle him." I didn't acknowledge the compliment, choosing only to nod thoughtfully. "Thank you, Mikel. You never fail me when it comes to information. I know I have told you this before but, I'm glad that I have you and the rest of your group in my contact and friendly relations. Most of the people in this city fear and detest the nobility." I commented quietly with a smile. He grinned and replied, "It's not that we like the nobility. It's just that you, and the Queen, are different from the rest. Because you two treat everyone else like equals." I placed a hand on his shoulder.
"We are all equals. We just all have different roles in the grand scheme of the universe."
His grin widened. "Well put, Lady Alys." I noticed the girl coming back from the powder room. Watching her as she approached, I turned to look at Mikel again. He was gazing at her as well, his eyes soft. I smiled and teased humorously, "That girl...you're fond of her. I do wish you the best of luck, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if she returned your affections." He blushed and began to deny it, but I cut in, laughing. "Mikel, my friend. You know I jest. However, despite whatever relations you have with the girl, I can tell that you care for her. Whether as friends or more. If this is so, you would do well to keep her well out of the King's interest. And yourself. You wouldn't want either of you in...my position. Though, you already know that." A deep, painful sadness welled up inside of me, but I hid it from my eyes and expressions, replacing it with cheerful advisory. He nodded, and I took my leave, returning to the side of the Queen.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow5
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
MoonShadow5

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:27 am

As no one had yet approached me asking for a dance, I stood, silent and stoic, besides the Queen. As I observed the courtyard, a memory itched at my mind, begging to replay itself in my thoughts. I let it, and a flood of memories from my conversations with the Queen and Bartholomew from earlier in the week rushed back into my mind.

"You may rise, Alys."
I gracefully stood from my kneel before the Queen, straightened the creases in my dress, and waited silently for her to address what she had summoned me to her chambers for. She let her gaze linger on mine for a few moments before turning her back to me and speaking. "Tonight, I do not have a task for you. Simply something one of my informants told me that you will surely find personal interest in." My curiosity piqued, and I raised a questioning eyebrow. Normally, when she summoned me this late into the night, it was with a task of varying degrees. Sometimes, simple gathering of information from certain people and places. Other times, it was to simply patrol the night city streets, watching and listening for anything out of place, to report to her the next day. When the opportunity aroused, I would be sent to apprehend and interrogate one of her husband, the King's, men, prying from them information of his evil plots and plans. Occasionally, I was sent to fight someone. Even more rarely, to kill. However, the Queen was a fair and just woman. Unlike her husband, she did not revel in the pain of others. So, to my relief, I rarely had to kill. Today, however, seemed to be different. No task. She turned back to face me and stated as casually as she could, "It appears that your Durand was seen in the local tavern today. I just felt that you might desire to meet with him before the King whisks him away again." Though my heart was already racing to run and find my fiancé, I replied just as casually, "You feel correctly. Thank you, my Queen. You know I appreciate such information." She smiled at me. "Go, find him. That is all I have for you tonight." I curtsied and rushed out of the room, my elegant dress billowing around me. As quickly as I dared without drawing attention to myself, I traversed through the great halls of the royal palace to my quarters. I practically tore off the dress, revealing all but the jacket of a knight's uniform, including my sword and dagger belted to my waist. I spread the dress out upon my bed and retrieved my jacket from a hidden compartment beneath my dresser. From there, I walked calmly to the secret back gate to the palace. Closing the gate, I jogged through the empty city streets.

Here, my earlier described conversation with Bartholomew had taken place.

Halting when I came to the Golden Dragon tavern, I hid in the shadows, listening. I heard the voice I was hoping to hear. Whistling a seven-note tune, I waited. A few minutes later, a man emerged from the tavern doors. "Lady Alys." He greeted. I saw that he was about to nod his head and I shook mine. "Bartholomew. You know that I don't approve of such things when you are not to be killed for them." He smiled and replied, "My bad. What're ya out and about for this late?" I turned my facial expressions serious. "I heard Durand was here." He nodded gravely.
"Hm...curious. Ah couldn't tell ya if he was or wasn't. But, speakin of Durand, and so speakin of the King, there's some information ah came across the other night that you and her majesty might be interested in. The local thief boy, Cornelius. Seems the King's got some men after 'im. He's got plans for that one, I heard. You know the King. This can't be good." My mind ran through a list of possible explanations, none of them promising of good things. "Thank you for telling me, friend." A moment of silence passed, and I remarked as a way of saying goodbye, "Well, I will find and interrogate the boy. See what's so special about him that the King wants him." As I turned to leave, his hand gripped my arm. His voice cautioned me, "Good..but be careful. He's fast as the devil. A real tricky one." The grip disappeared, and so did I. I would find the boy sometime during the week. I could search out my fiance later...as much as I was longing to find him and hold him and never let him go back to wherever the King sent him, I had to report to the Queen of my recent findings.

I sighed at the memories. Durand... The person who I loved more than anyone else. He was trapped in the service of the King, who sent him outside the walls to do who knows what kind of terrible things. He had been doing this since Durand and I were just sixteen. He was, and had always been, one of the most skillful fighters in the city. He was renowned for it. He was of noble blood, like myself. However, it was not fully nobility. His mother was a court lady who fell in love with a commoner swords-smith. Though Durand was disrespected amongst many of the nobles of the court for his "unpure", as they put it, lineage, he forced their admiration through his skill and dedication to the city and kingdom. The King must have taken notice, for one day, he summoned Durand to his quarters. The next day, he was sent out of the city, beyond the walls. This had been a shock to me. No one was allowed to leave far from the city walls unless given orders to do so directly from the King, which Durand had. He would be gone for weeks, months, years. It always varied. When he came back, he had vicious nightmares while he slept, and he said that it was like a living hell, doing what the King ordered him to do. However, no matter how much I pressed him, he refused to reveal both what the King had told him that one day he was summoned, and what exactly he was sent to do. "It is not worth your concern." He would always tell me, with a tortured look in his eyes. After the first several times he was sent out, I begged him to leave the service of the King. He always refused, stating that he could not, he had no choice in the matter. Not knowing what else to do, I had gone to the Queen. She promised me that day that she would assist me in gaining back my love's freedom from the King. However, it was a difficult, long process. Because of the strictly guarded walls, no information was ever passed through of happenings on the outside. Currently, it had been eight months since Durand was last sent out. Eight months since I had last seen or heard from him. My heart ached to find him, and I was anxious that he had not found and approached me yet, like he always did. Suddenly, as I thought this, a falcon dove down and landed on an iron fencing near me. I stared at it curiously, and noticed a white handkerchief and a piece of paper attached to its claw. Going over to it, I undid the bindings and removed the parcels. It was my handkerchief! Written on the paper was the familiar scrawl of Durand's writing. Excited, I read it.

"My dearest Alys,
As I'm sure you have already been informed, I am back in Gotham. However, not for very long. The King has already given me my next assignment, and I must leave the city once again in a fortnight. You know where I will be to meet with you.
- D. "
The falcon lifted off and flew away. I grinned, glad once again of my and Durand's close friendship with the Falconmaster.
The Queen was staring at me, a question in her eyes. I went to her side and leaned to her ear, whispering. "It's from him." She calmly replied, "I see.", but an excited sparkle was in her eyes. I knew that it pained her to see myself and my fiance torn apart by her husband's doings, and she was always glad for me when he returned from his missions.
As excited and joyful I was that I was to be reunited with Durand at last, after eight long months, I kept my expressions at a pleasant passiveness, and casually enjoyed the rest of the festival.
Back to top Go down
Pascale d'Artagne
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Pascale d'Artagne

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:40 am

Last edited by Pascale d'Artagne on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pascale d'Artagne
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Pascale d'Artagne

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:19 am

"Who was that?" I asked Mikel.
"A lady friend," he teased, then, soberly, "More like an old acquaintance." Which of course was street talk for employer/informer/partner in crime. He led me into the middle of the dancing square, deftly entering into the rythm of the music. One pair of hands clasped, I placed my other hand on his shoulder while his came around to my waist. My face started screwing up in concentration, the weird time of the waltz throwing me off.
"Hey, relax," Mikel laughed, and I eased up a bit.
"It's so hard," I sighed, awkwardly trying to feel the music with my mind.
"Gets easier once you start moving," he pointed out, starting to enter into the steps. I'm lightfooted, so I could follow his lead well enough. However, it just didn't seem natural, compared to the "peasant dances" I was raised with.
The sounds and whirling colors were overwhelming, and it was an effort to bring my wide eyed gaze back to Mikel. "Why are all the dances waltzes?"
He leaned forward, responding in a whisper. "'Cause we're naughty peasants, and the nobles don't want us getting anything in our heads."
"So we have to trip over each other's feet?" I snorted. I love my boots,I thought, glad for the cushion between me and the pavement.
"Something like that," he conceded, the corners of his mouth curling with amusment. "Although, you haven't stepped on anyone's toes yet."
"I'm sure you haven't either."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"There you are!" a shrill voice screeched. Skirts fluttering, I whirled around, unwilling to face my Mother any way other than head on. The festival was practically over, and the musicians wound down a final song, thankfully still in tune after the entire evening of playing.
"Come, it's time to go home!" Mother tugged my hand. "Can't stay too late, or the bad crowd comes." I had to resist rolling my eyes. I live with the 'bad crowd' every day.
Suddenly, we were surrounded my Bally, Athier, Cilene, and Mikel, still holding my other hand. Bally stepped forward, taking Mother's arm. "Here now, Mistress. Certainly, the young ones may go, but there are still many hours left." Muttering protestations of Cilene and I's safety, Bally led Mother into one of those 'older people who still try to have pathetically romantic dinners' places. He winked, and I gave him a greatful look. Wish I could help him with tomorrow night, somehow. Vowing to investigate the topic further, I responed to a pull from Mikel.
"To the tavern then?" he asked, eyes sparkling.
I suppressed a shiver of cold as the town clock struck midnight. Feet sore, I nodded and smiled. Athier had taken Cilene home by a side street. Thank goodness, I thought. I guess this yearly visit with Mother didn't turn out too bad after all. Mikel and I walked in companionable silence back to the tavern, both our feet almost noiseless on the pavement.
Stopping at the door, Mikel bowed, mocking the elegant courtier style. "Thank you for an excellent evening, Miss Zephyre," were his soft words. Ever so gently, he raised my hand and pressed his lips to my fingers, barely making contact. We both smiled.
"Thank you for everything," was my simple response. On impulse, I pulled out one of the boot knives. It gleamed in the dim light from the porch lamp. The fine workmanship displayed itself in the slimness of the dagger, thin, yet still in balance. Sheathing it, I wrapped my arms around Mikel, holding him tightly.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you," I whispered, before pulling away.
He smiled, head slightly canted, as if thinking. I opened the door to go inside. "I'll see you tomorrow?"
"Yes!" I was ecstatic. Finally, another knife lesson. Then the cold pit froze my stomach, and my eyes widened with despair. "Oh no!"
"What?" He took both my hands, looking with concern into my eyes.
"I-I left my knives." Stupid! I had left the ones I couldn't wear with the dress in a bag somewhere in that festival.
He smiled, a soft chuckled escaping his throat. "Well, if that's all...I can find them."
"Thanks." I smiled, and went inside, closing the door softly. Thankfully, Father never went in this back room. He poured drinks from the front.
I went upstairs, collapsing on my bed with a whirlpool of thoughts running rampant in my mind.
Today was a good day, I thought, falling into the clutches of sleep.

Last edited by Pascale d'Artagne on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pascale d'Artagne
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Pascale d'Artagne

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:41 pm

A loud pounding rattled my poor flimsy door on it's hinges. "Zephyre!" Father bellowed.
"Yeah?" I yelled back, scrambling to put my regular dress on. Oh, right, Mother threw it away. Digging in my trunk, I pulled out another, cleaner, dress. Identical to the other one, the only downside was it happened to be a bit too long. Tripping over the hem on the way to the door, I felt woefully inadequate to face the day. Picking up the latch, the door swung inward of it's own accord. Father, half drunk and half asleep, stared down at me. Strange odors came from his stained clothing, bringin to mind the fact he hadn't bathed in a month.
"Zephyre," he growled, jerking a thumb for me to follow him. Wordlessly I did so, taking note that the time was eight in the morning. Stifling a yawn, I thought, [i]Agh, I need more sleep.
Leaning down, Father unleashed a deluge of spit and words in my ear. "That here man, 'e wants t'talk w'ye. Jus' do what'er e' wants, an' 'e'll go way. Says ye made a deal ye'serday."
Gulping, I gathered my poise and skirts, walking over to the blue eyed leader of the smuggling operation. Oops, I forgot to ask Mikel about it.
"Can I help you?" Good, no stutters. Each time I blinked, I fought to keep my eyes open. So tired. With a jolt, I realized I was barefoot. This floor is nasty, the back of my mind informed my numbed body.
"Yeah," he stood, grabbing my wrist, yanking me towards him. His whisper was grainy in my ear. "I told you yesterday not to go talking. Now, I don't think ye have, but I've got word you were hanging with Balthazar yesterday. Now, I'm not suggesting anything, but I think, if you know what's best, ye'll stay clear of him tonight. We've got major business." His breath drowned out all my other senses. What's going on tonight? Why is this man so concerned with secrecy? Why is Bally so important? "Just remember, in smuggler's business, it's best to not get involved, here me?" I nodded, and was released, with another gold coin in my hand. Without another word, he left the tavern, sauntering out the door. I saw Bally out of the corner of my eye, approaching. Spinning I went into the bar, almost running into Father's rotund figure.
"Eh, what'd 'e want?" Father's shaggy mane tossed back and forth with his head. "Ne'er mind that. Just give me t'money wot 'e gave ye."
Putting a hand in my pocket, I deposited the gold coin and pulled out a copper. Snatching it from my hand with fat pudgy finger, Father spat on it and dumped it in the safebox. "Fer tha' money, 'e can go t' t' Sewer King." Father lurched towards the stairs. Wooden boards cried out in protest under his weight. I guess I'm starting work three hours early today. A row of clean mugs glimmered on a top shelf. Straining on tip toes, my fingers just barely grazed the bottoms of their smug cleanness.
"Gah!" I muttered in frustration. Hylar glanced up, quill poised over an official looking document.
"What's up?" he queried, pausing before furtively gesturing to Bally. He ambled over, easily reached the mugs, and began to take them down.
"Hylar, could you and Bally help me carry up some wine?" I asked, sensing they wanted to talk. Silently, I opened the cellar door, grabbed a torch and descended the steps. Hylar closed it behind us, the latch clicking into place. He still held his document in one hand.
Standing a triangle, the three of us glanced at each other, unsure of where to begin. "Okay," I began. "Somethings up with the smuggling operation tonight." I took out the two gold coins. "The leader's flashing serious gold to keep something secret."
"I don't like it," Bally muttered. Shifting from foot to foot, he radiated nervous energy.
"Well, here, I'll read you all this. Someone commissioned me to create a copy of the 'Transport and Trade Act', and send it as a letter to the King's minister, to become the new law, with one small difference." He paused, me and Bally watching with bated breath. "It states that all caught smuggling are to suffer immediate death."
"Blast," Bally swore.
"Wait, why're you making it then?" I asked.
"Cause, they'll just make someone else do it, and I'll be dead."
"Oh."
Bally swore. "What're we going to do?"
"Don't go," Hylar snorted. "Whatever funky business this smuggling trade is getting to, don't do it."
"I need the pay," Bally retorted. "What else would I do? Besides, who says we're going to be caught?"
"They'll inform," I cursed darkly. "That's why the leader doesn't want me talking. He's taking out some of the best smugglers, to get ransom."
"Why?" Hylar asked incredulously. "How does that help him in the long run? He needs you guys."
"He's prolly bringing in his own thugs, creating some sort of behind the back liason with the King," Bally stated morosely. He kicked the floor. Looking up, he continued, "I have to go, no matter what may happen. There's others who will be there, and I can at least warn them. Try to help all of us out."
A pit formed in my stomach. "Toski," I whispered.
A firm hand squeezed my shoulder. "Don't worry Zeph. I'll get everyone out of there."
As we three walked dismally up the stairs, I felt tired. What is this world coming to?I wondered. Crazy boys who killed for a drink, traitorous smugglers, backstabbing nobles. How did I fit into all this?
Back to top Go down
TheBaghead
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TheBaghead

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:11 pm

I decided to go to the festival. It was a great night, couples too engaged in each other to notice me robbing their pockets. There were quite a few nobles there, and I managed to pull together more money than I've ever had before- 52 gold, 6 silver, 2 bronze and 8 copper. I've never had a better streak of luck in my life. I decided to go drinking, of course, at the Golden Dragon. I would probably get in a fight, but alas. Been there, done that. I wish there was another tavern, so I could get my ale without being knocked out like countless times before. I- rather wisely- brought my money back to the top of the bank. Rather ironic, but I knew that if I went inside of the bank I would be attacked pretty quickly. I brought one silver, more than enough to pay for the trip, and my daggers. I felt like something would happen when I entered that tavern, so I had my daggers at the ready just in case.
Back to top Go down
TheBaghead
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TheBaghead

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Rachel, my brother wants to join the RP.
if he were, he'd basically be an exact copy of me without the drinking problem, he always copies what I do.
Back to top Go down
Pascale d'Artagne
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Pascale d'Artagne

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:56 pm

As occupied as I was, what with the smuggling business tonight, I could hardly fail to notice Cornelius enter the tavern. As he sauntered up, some folks shrank back, not wanting to be stabbed. Others just ignored him. Filling a mug with Boddington Ale, I plunked it down in front of hime before he could say anything.
"There, here's your drink. Now don't take those knives out."
I knew he had them, somewhere. At least now I'm prepared. My eyes darted to Javen, seated by the door. He nodded. A veteran of many fights, Javen would be a big help if I had to subdue Cornelius.
After sitting silently for four hours, consuming almost a whole barrel of ale, Cornelius got up to leave. Good riddance, I thought.
When he was out the door, I realized he hadn't payed. Oh well. At least he didn't cause trouble. The real trouble would come tonight.
Back to top Go down
TheBaghead
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TheBaghead

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:59 pm

I counted all the money I had. I was practically swimming in it. I had... 68 gold, 11 silver, 15 bronze and 32 copper. I saw a hawk flying around while sitting out on the bank, eating lunch. I knew what I would do with the insane amount of money I would get. A pet bird. It was genius! Instead of scrambling around the town delivering notes to people, I could just send it off. I wasn't sure where to go to get one, so I asked around.

((Sorry this is so short and cut randomly, but I gotta go.))
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow5
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
MoonShadow5

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:13 pm

The sun shone high in the sky, showing that it was just past midday. By the whim of the King, there had been no Court session today. As I hurried through the grand palace hallways, my forest green dress billowing about me, I silently thanked the Queen from excusing me from the luncheon with the dress woman. That snobby lady would have held me up for another two hours, unsubtly bragging about her daughter and her dresses, which in truth were highly unstylish. Walking as fast as I could through the halls, I made my way to the palace gardens. Though the King thought the expansive, beautiful gardens were unnecessary, the Queen managed to pull some strings to allow it's existence to continue. I cut through paths of blooming roses and koi ponds loaded with water lilies, until I came to what appeared to be a thick, solid hedge. I easily pushed aside the foliage, which folded in on itself similar to a curtain being drawn back. Revealed was a glass greenhouse, full of potted plants and trees. The greenhouse was not really secret, but rather private for those whom the Queen gave her permission to frequent it. Since our early childhood, it had been the meeting place for myself and Durand. I replaced the curtain of foliage, and turned to inspect the greenhouse. My gaze settled on a tall, striking figure who was leaning against a table, examining one of the rare breeds of rose that was potted there. My fiance turned his face to look at me, his eyes meeting mine. "Durand!" I exclaimed, running to him. He enfolded me into his warm, welcome embrace, and I burrowed my head in his chest. We held each other tightly for a long moment, overjoyed to be reunited. I looked up at him, and him at me. We smiled simultaneously, and he gently pressed his lips against mine. After a lingering moment, our lips parted and he murmured, "I've missed you, Alys." His deep, warm voice was like music to my ears. My smile widened, my happiness that he was back and alive bursting in my chest. It took me a moment to find my voice, and I managed to whisper back, "I've missed you too...you're alright? No bloody injuries this time?" He smirked and unwrapped his arms from my waist, reverting to hold my hand. "No, no injuries. Though, as always, I can't say it was exactly a pleasant trip. I'm glad to be back, despite it not being for long." He answered. We walked in companionable silence to the entrance of the greenhouse, and then through the main gardens. We spoke little. There was no need to, not yet. For now, we simply reveled in each others company. Finally, when we reached the main entrance to the gardens, he turned to me and asked, "So, what is your recent mission for the Queen? Seeing as his Highness is constantly plotting something evil, I have no doubt that you've been busy while I've been away." I sighed, the troublesome boy, Cornelius, returning to my mind. "I have to find and interrogate some boy who the King is interested in. Apparently, he's been sending men after this guy. The Queen wants me to find out why the King might want him. I intended on searching him out tonight." Durand paused, looking thoughtful. Finally, he exclaimed, "Would you mind if I accompanied you? I've nothing to do until I must depart in a fortnight, and I can think of nothing better than sneaking about at night with you." I grinned. "But of course you may." This was how it went every time he returned. He hated working for the King, so he would always assist me on my missions for the Queen on his returns. Happily together, we entered the palace and strolled through the halls, awaiting the fall of night.
Back to top Go down
TheBaghead
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TheBaghead

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:17 pm

A little while later, I found what I was asking for. A local pet shop, which sold anything from dogs to birds. I got what I was looking for- a pet hawk. I got a decent price, about 52 silver for the bird and a decent supply of food. I wasn't sure what I was going to name it. It was a beautiful bird, an almost perfect white. It was already was slightly trained, it knew how to hold a note and came back to me whenever I whistled. I also bought a cage for it, and put it at home. With all the money I had, I could even buy a house if I wanted, but that would be a. dangerous and b. stupid. A lot of people want me dead. I'm okay with living on the roof of the bank for now.

Last edited by TheBaghead on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SunlitStars
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
SunlitStars

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Nighttime. It was my time to do exercise the owls tonight, so I had refrained from working too hard in the day, and going to bed early. The cool, sparse wind blustered against my skin as I hurried to the darkened eyries. About five minutes later, I had pulled on my elbow-length leather glove, and taken out my first charge of the night, an elderly barn owl.
The sickle moon was out and giving barely a little light on the grounds as walked over to the woods. The distant sounds and lights distracted me however, and I realized that the festival was tonight. Hoping that the distant sounds of partying wouldn't distract the owl, I gave him the signal to depart.
"Squeeek!" That was quick. Barely a couple of minutes had passed since I had given the signal for the hunt to begin, and yet he had already captured a mouse. He hooted softly, as he had been trained to do, so that I could locate him in the dark.
"There... There's a good Walter."I murmured to the decrepit barn owl as I gently pried the small mammal out of his beak.
"Now, that was a very good hunt." I smiled down at our oldest resident.
The King (may he live forever) hadn't wanted to keep the old bird. It had "outgrown it's usefulness". Mr. Diederich had protested at first, but when the King (may he live forever0 put his foot down, my master had simply hid Walter in the back of the eyries.
"Gisela!" I heard a faint call from the direction of the house. "Gisela, come quickly!" Great, what this time?
"Tchous." I whispered to the owl. 'Tchous' was just another command the birds had learned. It was in a another language so robbers couldn't steal our raptors.
"Coming!" I called back, and began trotting back up the hill with an owl on my fist.
"Guess what, Gisela?" Mr. Diederich stood in the doorway of his house, outlined by the warm yellow candlelight at his back.
"Durand has come home! I just sent word to his young lass with one of our Red-tails." He grinned widely at me.

Last edited by SunlitStars on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SunlitStars
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
SunlitStars

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:29 pm

"Gisela! Go sell our new batch of Gyrfalcons at the pet shop, please!"
"Aye." I said wearily.
As I trotted over to the pet store holding three different cages holding the year-old Gyrfalcons, I spotted someone I had seen at the butcher's a couple of days ago. Hmm, I thought, I wonder why he wants an animal? the answer became clear, however, as he came out of the shop grinning, holding my, now his, pure white Gyrfalcon that I had recently sold to the shop.
Well, I have nothing better to do... I drifted silently behind the taller teen, waiting to see what he was going to do to me bird. I gently stroked the smooth wood of my bow I held by my side. I would allow no cruelty to come by my birds.
Back to top Go down
TheBaghead
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TheBaghead

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:15 pm

For some reason I felt like I was being followed. I guess I'm always slightly paranoid nowadays. Just in case, I ducked through a few alleys and doubled back a few times to make sure no one was following me. I then got to the abandoned shack, and sent the bird to wait at the top. I climbed to the top- the second I got there I noticed something that made me gasp slightly. A girl, slightly shorter then I was, red hair, freckles, was staring directly at me with a bow. I think I recognized her, not sure from where though. I whistled for the bird and it came to me. I quickly hopped up onto the bank roof and sprinted to my little home, hopefully out of sight. I put the food and cage down, and wrote a note. It was to Rob, one of my fellows. I wrote, asking that if he was okay with the increase of attention from the king the poor was getting. I didn't know if the bird knew where to go, but I guessed it would have flown around a lot. I pointed in the general direction of Rob's hideaway, told it to look for a boy that looks a lot like me, but shorter and blond. I have no idea if the bird understood, but it took off with my note. Now.. Who is that person who followed me? I dropped back down to the floor in an alley and found her pretty quickly. She was a little shorter then I am and slim. I could take her easily. She was standing on the end of the alley with her back to me. I crept over to her, put one of my daggers at her throat and the other one on her mouth. "Shhhhh... I'm not going to hurt you." I said. I took the dagger off of her throat and removed my hand from her mouth. "I noticed you followed me. You aren't one of The King(may he live forever)'s spies are you? I asked. "I would suggest you do not tell anyone who I am, because I can, and will, make your life miserable."
Back to top Go down
SunlitStars
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
SunlitStars

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Ugh! The audacity of that comment nearly shook me to the core. A spy?! Me?! I would rather die. Of course, I didn't say that. Instead, I twisted around to see my attacker.
He was an older teen, as I suspected. Around my ow age. Brown, unkempt hair reached the bottom of his ears. Two nearly black eyes bored into my own.
"As if I would associate myself with you!" I snarled at him. "I neither know nor wish to know who you are. I suggest you leave my sight before I hurt you." My eyes narrowed as he fought back a laugh.
"Hurt me? I'd like to see you try." He grinned at me, mocking me.
"Very well then," I nearly whispered to him.
In one swift movement I pulled a feather from my quiver, notched it on my bow, and let it fly.
Back to top Go down
TheBaghead
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TheBaghead

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:15 pm

Of course, it was what I was expecting. I made a small movement as an arrow whisked by my head, knocking the bow out of the girl's hands and pointing a dagger at her neck. She obviously had very little close-range combat training. "Please, do not try to talk yourself into something you cannot handle." I said, triumphantly. She stared at me. "I won't hurt you, Gisela, right?" She was almost wide-mouthed in shock. "How do you know my name?" She said. "Names are important information for the poor. You may already know who I am, but please. Do a boy a favor. Tell your friends I'm not who you think I am." I smiled, and backed away into a crossing alley. She followed me and looked where I had just entered, and I had vanished.
Back to top Go down
SunlitStars
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
SunlitStars

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Hey. Max. You should probably check your Messages. In case you can't find it, its the little blue envelope under the blue words at the top. Ellie says we need to post until night time in here.
Back to top Go down
TheBaghead
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TheBaghead

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:47 pm

((Aiight, then. I'll just get drunk for the eightybillionth time.))

I didn't have much to do, so I decided to go for a drink. A few days have passed since that little.. incident, so hopefully that girl that works at the tavern won't try to kill me again. I grabbed the usual, one silver, and headed down to the tavern. I entered and did the usual, getting absolutley wasted and blacking out. I woke up a few hours later, next to the tavern. For some reason, I felt fine. It was sunset, so I went to go have dinner. I had a nice cut of chicken jerky, and some fresh melon I'd bought earlier in that day. My hawk returned to me with a note from Rob a couple minuites after I finished my dinner. It read "Hey Cornealius. Must be doing well to have afforded this bird. I'm doing fine, no issues at all. Not doing so good selling trinkets, so I may have to choose someone to steal from again." I sighed and rolled up the note. I fed the hawk, which I decided to name Jeremy, dinner, and sent him out again, with a note with a few gold and a small note saying "Don't blow it all off." on it.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow5
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
MoonShadow5

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:21 am

Last edited by MoonShadow5 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheBaghead
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TheBaghead

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:24 am

Alright then, I'll edit my post so I don't skip straight to the night. Should I edit the post before, too, so we can keep posting?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within Stone Walls   Within Stone Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Within Stone Walls
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next