RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallen Angels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:28 pm

The Fallen Angeil is the son of the devil himself, this horse breed is based on a horse,angel,demon, and wolf all mixed together.Even though this breed is part angel they sure don't act like it.They have started a war with the angel horses and there worst enemy... wizards.But yet this breed has even a more worse enemy, the prince of the Fallen Angel horses... Fallen is his name, the first ever Fallen Horse to disobey his kind.Fallen has had a rough pass and hates him self for being evil.He is trying to team up with the wizards and angel horses,but he has to gain there trust. Will you help Fallen and the wizards and the angel horses defeat the other Fallen Angel horses?But beware the Fallen Angel have many secrets. Dare to join this thrilling adventure about one who wants to be good, but he never can. Or can he?Want to know what a Fallen angels basic and rare looks are? Keep reading and find out.

The basic stuff about Fallen Angels
-Horns
-Demon eyes
-Snake like tongues
-Angel wings
-Wolf paws
-Sharp teeth
-Long ears
-Armor

Rare stuff about Fallen Angels(things you almost never find in a fallen angel horse)
-Bright colored coats
-Long curved horns (usually there straight back or straight up)
-All one colored eyes
-Short bunny looking tail
-Dragon tail
-Normal horse hooves
-Powers such as breathing, stuff to do with light and electricity
-Fangs

*Fill out this form to join*
Name:
Breed(angel horse,wizard, Fallen angel):
Power(powers listed below, max of two powers per person):
Accesories(such as scars or scarves ect.):
Rank(evil loner,loner,guard,fighter,assasin,spy):

*Powers*
Darkness
Earth
Electricity
Rock
Metal

*Ranks*
Guard of Unbroken haven (home of the angel horses)
Fighter(protecter of unbroken haven)
Assasin(Fallen angel who kills angel horses)
Spy(a fallen angel, or angel horse who spys on someone)

*Season*
Winter

Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Name:Fallen
Decription or pic:An all dark grey, almost black horse with an all white face and all royal blue eyes. has stitches on both sides of mouth and barbed wire on back legs. Has a white and grey short bunny looking tail and black wolf paws with black claws.has huge grey curved horns. has a broken chain around neck. Has some bright green,blue, and purple markings on back that are in a language only the fallen angels know and it mean Son of the devil.He also has giant black angel wings.
Breed(angel horse,wizard, Fallen angel):Fallen Angel
Power(powers listed below, max of two powers per person):Darkness and electricity
Accesories(such as scars or scarves ect.):has chains that hang over his horns and barbed wire on back legs and also a broken chain around his neck
Rank(evil loner,loner,guard,fighter,assasin,spy):Evil loner
Mate: none, but wants to find love but knows no mare would ever love him for who he is.
Edward Derp.

Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:39 pm

(I am closeing this rp because the rp pond dust has given me alot of insperation for a new idea on a magical canine rp.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Other Animal Role-Plays :: Horse RPs-
Jump to: