RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick Updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Quick Updates Empty
PostSubject: Quick Updates   Quick Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:32 am

I don't know if anyone's noticed yet, but we have a new moderator! Branch is going to help me with RPC now. Bex has told me that she won't be on as much as an administrator would be required too. So, branch has taken her spot in helping me out. Some of you may not agree with this, and before you ask, I wasn't the one that decided fully on this. Everyone was put into consideration. Even though the site is dead, this site holds a lot of memories that need people that will be on often to check and make good choices.

Any complaints will be PMed to me and me only. Bex likely won't answer that often. and I don't want to hear anyone bugging Brnach when she just got appointed.

Also.
The site is sort of dead. I'm lost on what we need to do about this. I don't know why people don't join, whether it's lack of members or too many topics. But advertise as much as you can. Get the word out. No one wants to see this site go to waste.
Any ideas should be suggested here.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Quick Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Updates   Quick Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:21 am

Yep, yep! (: Thanks, again. It's super duper awesome that I was picked out of like, everyone. 'Cause you know, everyone is super duper awesome-er than I am. Ahah.

On the dilemma about the 'site being dead... yeah. Maybe if we try and start some new roleplays, it'll attract some new members? No idea. I'll try and advertise whenever I can, though. Definitely.
Back to top Go down

Quick Updates
Page 1 of 1